If Ghost in the Shell does well/reasonably do you think Hollywood will start putting effort into live action anime like...

If Ghost in the Shell does well/reasonably do you think Hollywood will start putting effort into live action anime like they did with capeshit?

>like they did with capeshit
You do realize marvel shit isn't(or at least wasn't before) "hollywood" right? ""hollywood"" hates them

Another was shit though, aside from the pie memes.

Is that 5?

i hope so. i want a live action pokemon

All big budget American movies are Hollywood

Until China buys themball out.

Yep

I've noticed when they added Season 2 to Netflix the pic is just her standing there now, no other cast members

>no gays
>no niggers
>more Asian qts

Is she autistic?

>you will never watch anime with Jodelle

;_;

She's /ourgirl/.

Jojo Part 4 Movie also coming Summer 2k17

>ywn watch anime with Jodelle using her huge tits as pillows

hopefully not, 2D and 3D worlds don't collide

Why watch a film about an anime you've already watched?

Can someone explain the appeal of "adaptations"?

Or do they

I want a super dark pokemon like 1960s Batman compared to Dark Knight

disgusting

Some people like a real-life interpretation of things they've already seen. Although the trailers don't look promising, I loved GITS when I first watched it and am excited to see how it stacks up.

Yes they do.

I bet you like benis in your mouth.

I've been waiting for Battle Angel for what, 15 or more years?

I like to put my cock in a grown woman's mouth, not some autistic cunt that dyes her hair and wear kiddy clothes

where the fuck do you think you are

No.
And it's probably not going to do anywhere near well enough to inspire copycat anime productions.
If it does well at all.

If they'd gotten a Bebop movie off the ground in the early 2000s with Keanu as Spike, at the "height" of Toonami/Adult Swim anime popularity, that could've started something, but not now, and not with Ghost in the Shell.

Youuuuu never knooooow how I watched you from the shadows lalala

It would be nice, but they'd have to marvel anime, not DC anime like this batou casting looks unfortunately

Well, you made me kek, thanks user.