I hope this God tier genius escapes and does it again! Only instead of a high school a preschool! Lol fuck kids they...

I hope this God tier genius escapes and does it again! Only instead of a high school a preschool! Lol fuck kids they deserved to die that way! Haha I'm serious!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

You keep trying to make this A Thing.

It's not going to happen. Try 9Gag.

You were a kid once and since you feel like you deserved to be murdered but you weren’t then you should seriously just off yourself at this point.

t. edgiest man on the internet

Reddit is that way.

Next time try a little less hard reddit

I swear, why can't people stop being edgefags. Like no one thinks you're cool for saying you want people to get shot up. Like get over your self for 5 mins. If you genuinely want kids to die you should go off your self already you damn cuck.

The vast majority of people on the site are underage. They're in high school themselves. At that age the need to be unique and find themselves is overlapping with puberty and hormones they can't control. They're more aggressive and don't know how to deal with it. Some join sports teams, others fuck bitches. Most of the kids on Sup Forums are the ones that have defined themselves by being edgy. "I have no problem laughing at a tragedy" makes them feel badass and less scared of their feelings. Pretending you have no feelings is a coping mechanism to deal with not being able to understand them.

I know this because I used to be an edgelord and post this stuff. You grow out of it when you hit your early twenties.

OP is probably looking for attention too, since he doesn't get much of it. Add that to the above and you get ultra-cringe posts like this. But let's not be harsh on OP, they're probably 15. It isn't entirely their fault.

Shut up faggot

Stfu you triggered pussy

Teeheehee

REPORTED FAGGOT!

under age and B&

You're a judge Lmfao. You think anyone is gonna believe that nigger?

>Haha I'm serious!
comedy gold

I'm not underage lol you wish I was so you could rape me you pedophile

>falling for copypasta
>inb4 pretending to be retarded

LOOK AT ME GUYS IM EDGYYYYYY

Its my own copy pasta tho I invented this thread yesterday lol. So technically not copy pasta

Shut the fuck up you’re the edgelord and a fuggin dumbass libtard. Kys

kill yourself kike

Newfags pls go

Been here since 99 you dumbass.

Been here since 2014 retard

Yeah? And I'm actually a a rocket scientist
Shit man sorry didn't mean you then

I'm op

I’m op

>intellectual discussion

fuck last week i saw 2 faggots laughing their asses off because of "do you kno da wae" memes

Last time I checked I was op

OP is an attention whore faggot.... and likes to suck cuck.

OP is a 13 yo pussy faggot.

OP has been reported to the FBI.

They got bigger fish to fry nigger boy

True OP, you're just a faggot.

Shut up fagg

I reported your post for inciting terrorism.

no one gives a shit about your shitty youtube melodies

those ears

Edgy kids saying shit like this but imagine being in a situation where your school is shot up? I bet you will be shaking your ass off and praying to god even if you don't believe in one you soft ass bitch this shit is not funny

Does this pasta come with tomato sauce?