No

ew

yes please

>this one episode made me hate America for a while

m-mama?

Wife

Eggs are chicken periods

That is one insanely long torso

My gf shaves her bush every time she is angry at me.

and I don't give a fuck.

Would hit that

when you eaten the booty and she lets a fart slip out

How can that nigga get the tiddie while i get none?

damn dat nigga got game, cuz

What in the fuck's sake?

Because of this

oddly arousing

what I used to laugh at
• actual jokes

what I laugh at now

YO WTF

When you posted a thread that gets only one reply, so you leave it thinking it's dead. But then you return hours later to see a bunch of faggots posted unfunny shit on it...

Pt. 1

Pt. 2

I'm trying to become purple.

I miss my mothkitten

youtube.com/watch?v=OHvw_Pmlrp8

youtube.com/watch?v=88mm4Lq-RlI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqiYSczaVDg

Russian Blackmirrpr

This should be an album cover

Sometimes I miss my ex and then I look on here if anythings sounds like him

youtube.com/watch?v=nRDoWCxQIcE

>You shut up. You shut your whore mouth, you sick bastard. Squidward is twice the man you’ll ever be with three times the heart of anyone I’ve known. Squidward is the only person in the damn sea who is a relatable person. He learns, he loves deeply, and he has regrets and sorrows few would understand without succumbing to madness. This cephalopod—neigh, this man, will feel more strongly and deeply than you ever have in your pathetic life. Do you know what it’s like to realize you fed your coworker a bomb? I do, and it’s not a feeling you’d like to know, I can fucking guarantee it right now. Do you know the pain of practicing a musical instrument every day and never getting any better? I hope to god you never do. The dedication and passion needed to pursue something so feverishly is beyond the realm of mere mortals. This man is stronger than you’ll ever be. He makes mistakes, just like us, but more importantly, he realizes his mistakes and tries to remedy them. He is a loyal friend, even going so far as to throw a goddamned pizza at someone’s face for spongebob. He once absorbed an entire city into his beautiful, teal, tentacled body. Do you know that pain? I know you don’t, kiddo. And I hope you never do. But every day, Squidward Manwich Tentacles gets up and faces the new day like none of this has happened. He wakes up every day facing a new disaster. And he faces it with gusto. He faces it with major huevos, going day after day, without catching a break. He is stronger, more beautiful, and more complex than you will ever know. Good day, sir.

జ్ఞా
>IOS booboo

Anything

fucking delete this