Gonna watch marvels we wuz kangs later today

Gonna watch marvels we wuz kangs later today

How should I prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OczJNC-rY9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stab yourself, take a pic of the blood, make up a story about black people doing it

I just wanna state the fact that black people say that they would have been kings if they weren't colonized and shit but the fact of the matter is that everyone who migrated out of Africa became developed and evolved but everyone in Africa (including those who were transported to the new world) stayed ignorant, shitty and underdeveloped.. This excuse of a film only promotes the Jew cuck idealism of an idealistic world where blacks are just as equal to whites.

You know what to do, our hero

Drink lots of coffee or you might fall asleep.

Movie, like most marvel movies, are extremely mediocre and boring. You also might get lynched because you're white.

It was pretty good. You should watch civil war before it if you havent seen it yet

Have you checked with a black person to see if you're allowed to see it yet?

take that stick outcha ass ;)

Tattoo your entire body in 'nigger' then join black life's matter.

This is now a dubs thread

Hory shet

first he gets crowned king, and has to fight for his throne in one-on-one combat

But he wins and they have a big celebration

He takes his team to south korea to get klaw and gets into a big fight

they chase down claw but claw shoots t'challa

But not before you see a couple scenes of T'challas upbringing

It really showed Wakandans harmony with nature

But also their mastery of enviable technology, because the white man never colonized them.

The love scene was very tastefully done

>How should I prepare?
Shower? Shave? Make sure you bring money? It's a fucking movie dipshit, what preparation do you need?

Don't bring money. It's like gum. If he brings some, he'll have to share with everyone.

... but movie tickets cost money?

buy 'em online

Didnt you see the batman movie(massacre)?

That would require money though.

not money that you take with you to the theatre

Go in with low standards OP

You MUST remember throughout the entire psyop that "It's the jews". The second you forget it is the second you lose.

>no explosion
>no ;wasted;

>snorting laughter and cheers trough most of the movie
>look back to see who the idiots are
>a whole group of negroes

Never seen so many of them at once in a german cinema

I respect you on so many levels, God damn.

HEIL HITLAH!!! DER REICHSTAG MEIN REICH!!!! GERMAN GNUGEN jaaaaaa

Let me know when white people live successfully on one piece of land for hundreds of thousands of years instead of bouncing from place to place and skating as soon as shit hits the fan

Why, are wakandans enslaved and forced to pick cotton or something?

that's retarded. why stay in a barren shithole land when there's lush prairies and clean water everywhere else?

>live successfully on one piece of land
What? Niggers have never "lived successfully" on any piece of land theyve been to. They are hated everywhere they go and everyone around them walks on eggshells afraid of a random chimp out. Hell half of africa at this point is completely dependent on aid, and aids medicine from whitey or they would die off. The funniest thing to me is when a colonized country that is run by whites and does fine is "returned to the people" and instantly fails because niggers.

White people have built great civilizations everywhere they go. Even our shitty societies do better than the best nigger societies by every statistical measure available. It isnt even close.

now wait one cotton pickin minute..

Did any laugh with that "tsss tsss tsss" laugh some negros do?

Mensa Musa. The Berbers.

Black Panther hype will die faster than MLK in a memphis hotel.

White man here. Also going tonight. Bringing weed and 40s

Be prepared to be attacked by raging niggers.

Get a lobotomy first.

I gotta bring a Doo Wop to English dictionary with me tonight

We'll send a postcard from mars, nigger. Try not to starve while we're gone.

be very careful

>Let me know when white people live successfully on one piece of land for hundreds of thousands of years instead of bouncing from place to place and skating as soon as shit hits the fan
if chinks can do it why niggers can't?
checkmate atheists

Kill all niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=OczJNC-rY9k

lol did you expect a civilized group lol white boi wanna support niggas , stick to your race white boi

Fake, that's what a trumpanzee did to his wife, now ex.

I'm taking my wife and 3 daughters tonight at a 6pm showing. We're all white...what should I expect?

Expect to pretend to be raped and beaten. Then you can post the fake story all over social media.

go to the bathroom before it starts, it's about two and a half hours even if you don't stay for the mid and post credit scenes.
It's a good movie, though. The villain actually has a valid point about Wakanda sitting on its hands while the rest of Africa suffered imperialism and slavery, and Black Panther actually acknowledges that the villain has a valid point and adjusts his own views. You don't see that in film very often.

Wait. There's a black guy that supports Trump?

Lol at that pic.

A pretty good action movie.
Deep south here, no one was complaining about white people being in the audience, and that was the most full i've ever seen that particular theater.

Took my small child to see it kept on cracking up. The dancing monkeys, the most advanced country ever in the world.

Heard it's gotten great reviews and even Trump is planning on going

Go to KFC to eat

Just kill everyone whilst screaming, "I VOTED FOR TRUMP BEFORE IT WAS COOL!"

Ok, I'm definitely going today!

That's the highest rated movie ever!

>'mensa' musa

Pick one from the last 500 years and lern 2 spel nigger.

Wear a KKK outfit for the lulz