Why are Europe so week and gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOPDUHcAXOc
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
youtube.com/watch?v=qAAdMc6Abio
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1960/11/first-wave-at-omaha-beach/303365/
youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they lost the revolutionary war.

They are multiple Europes?

hey burger,tell about Soviet Union having a bigger role in the war than burgerland ever had
also about Vietnam war
and about burgerlan nuking Japan just because

but why is america so month and straight tho

We aren't used to daily school shootings unlike yall

>but why is america so month and straight tho
Fukin lol

Need only one counter-example: Finland.

At least Europeans can spell weak

>
We have nazis too
But no fruit tho

Because you are weak.

>are Europe
Learn to english newfag

you are rude on the internet? stop it, get some help.

Just fucked up teeth and losing wars.

>a continent whose inhabitants endured war, crisis, famine etc and has basically been destroyed and rebuilt for hundreds of years

vs

>a continent that has never seen a major land war after industrialisation

OK?

america and americans are just a spectacle for the rest of the world to watch and laugh at at this point

Why Americans are so ignorant?

Europe. Constantly gets destroyed and invaded, never wins and is currently being overrun by muslims.
Sounds better? Right.

you might think that's an argument for you, but it isn't

only in america is it possible for one to take pride in their own stupidity

Not going to answer my question, right?
That only proofs how much of a coward faggot you are

>Constantly gets destroyed and invaded
constantly as in daily, weekly, monthly?

dunno

how many mudslimes did you see today, fellow human?

we destroyed and invaded each other, no alien power has ever taken control of europe.

>muslims
>dat 5%
oh please, you're just talking out your ass now.

you ameritards are just hiding on your shitty continent that has no border with enemies and earn jew money by selling bombs or fighting wars for people that own oil.

pussy strats

Every actor and scientist worth of respect in America is actually an immigrant

Write properly then maybe just maybe people will understand what you're trying to convey.

Europe....Six hits, one serious injury! Seriously needed an assault rifle, He was given hero's welcome in jail.
People are offering all sorts of money to pay for his defence...

Name one immigrant actor worth his shit

US soldiers shitting their pants under attack
youtube.com/watch?v=qOPDUHcAXOc

british troops under mortar attack
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

british soldiers laughing at RPG attack
youtube.com/watch?v=qAAdMc6Abio

watts, so many watts

America so bad ass country that it never gets balls to declare a war itself btw
But Hollywood says it's cool country so it must be! right?

You understood very well what I meant
you are the lazy fat retard brainlet dickheaded piece of shit sperg here

USA, faggot

nice

>just because
yeah, nah, not really

me the nig who gets carried away on the back :3

Yeah right

the soviet union were literally, the nazis were standing just outside moscow and they would have defeated the the soviets if they didn't sperg out in stalingrad

also, the soviets were just as bad as the nazis and we saved europe from them a few decades later when we won the cold war

now go out and eat some dicks faggot

america looks like a cool guy
smoking sigarettes and dont afraid of anything

I know this is just a shit slinging thread but Europe has historically been the most violent continent in human history. This constant war brings about rapid innovation, and in times of peace those innovations for war find applicable domestic, agricultural, and commercial uses. Take Bronze and Iron for example, they were made to give soldiers a strong and (compared to stone) lightweight option on the battlefield. When the fighting is over, people find that these materials also work great for ploughs and precise instruments.
This tech boost freed up some of the smartest people to innovate more, creating a positive feedback loop. With it came the concept of philosophy and psychology. That's where these concepts like human rights and societal well being come from.
To sum this up, historically, commoners never had a voice under their government so nations could repeatedly go to war and the people would go along. Last hundred years, the people have more voice and they just experienced two massive wars. This is why you are getting the "pussy stage" that we see. It's a human cycle though, after WW1 Germans demanded security and allowed the Nazis to rise to power. Now, the EU is consolidating it's power and taking away from the individual nations. Huge welfare net, lower disposable income, these things bring people further under the state. Hell, they are even going to start building an EU army. These steps show that history will most likely once again repeat itself, and the major power blocs (US, EU, China, to a lesser extent Russia and maybe India) will be competing and fighting once again.

look up Unit 732 i believe it is, Japanese version of Dr. Mengele

Because they are neither month or straight, OP.

Fucking soy boy

Oh america...

America!! The land of whales

Right

Are traps gay?

>coaches
Fucking fuck wit

Why are americans so uneducated, that they think of europe as a country?

America are great

Whats this?

I like the shooting police in america.

Yes the are the best :-D

the guy in the OP killed himself btw
lol

no you have the piss poor attempt at nazis at the end of the war hitler would throw them away, cannon foder

Too far

Hahaha last week i have read:
University lecturer fails a student's sociology assignment because she was convinced Australia wasn't a real COUNTRY

Hahaha america a land of idiots

its a continent you fuckshit

makes me fucking proud
>excuse my language

no it's not you fucking idiot, it doesnt even exist, it's nwo propaganda

Haha yes it is... but a country too. You are american right? :-D

Its an Island

The other side of the coin is on D-Day the British coxswains refused to land on Omaha and had to be forced at gunpoint by american officers to unload the troops.

do not tell him the truth. he is American, he would not understand

Europe is stupid and weak, fortunately it is the USA

On my buddys year in the USA, people tried to convice him that Bosch and Siemens are US companys. When he told them that they are german, people laughed and told him europe can't build such things because they are still in the 19th century. And not but one or two persons but the majority. One guy actually thought everything in europe is black and white and Hitler is still alive. How can people be so ignorant and dumb and still think about themselfs as superior?

Source?

In fact, you are so weak and pathetic, you can't even gun. You can't hunt. You can just libtard. Your government does not trust you with anything but a butter knife and a rusty anus.

Good job being a government cuck ass-licker. Your pacivity killed your kind decades ago. It's too late now. You have been outbred by even the lowest life form on the planet: camel-fuckers.

Bosch and Siemens gear is made in china

It's easier to not let facts get in the way of an ignorant opinion. Fuck, the amis invented post-factism.

europe has brought scum to america for over 200 years.When you talk to them, you know why we took them to the other side of the world

Because the US is the only nation now doing all the military invasions for the last half century.

>soldier vs elderly civilian
Why are americans so stupid?

This is the main difference between the us and europe.

Appel too

Oh. Didn't know that I live in China, with the big Bosch factory on the other side of the street and the Siemens factory next town

I bet you vote. Good job acting like some "muh-liberdee" loving individual. Fucking bootlicker. You're just as bad as liberals, you sack of shit.

found this, do a ctrl c for coxswain,
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1960/11/first-wave-at-omaha-beach/303365/
the mutt who brought it up just made a couple of typos in his post, coxswain* and officer*, but let him believe what he wants if it makes him happy

Everything is made in China

And you found this information where?

the difference being that you get fucked by spics and niggers?

>one where is information
flip side again america joined ww1 6 years after it started and joined ww2 almost 3 years in after a "suprise" attack.

you will never hear a european brag about ww2 americans tho...
russian was the main force that brought down nazis they dont brag as much as americans.
americans can win a war since 1776.

bit of comedy but still
youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0

>fucking image captchas never work

I think it's time we dissolve...

He's a top gezzer love him

The future of america is black...europe has a better future! Your pic
is American propaganda to feel better

accurate
but we can carry guns to prevent this on a small scale

Blacks are only here because of slavery, mexicans are only here for cheap labor. You willingly invited somalians and syrians into your countries and encourage rape, crime, and interbreeding. Needless to say, we are better off.

>you will never hear a european brag about ww2 americans tho...
maybe because there's nothing to brag about. the side that actually had some military victories killed 6 million people with gas, the other side were losing until we saved them

Simeone is from Argentina, Andy Read is from Tatooine