This Twitch whore, Kalixta (Aka: Zoe) is 28, lives in her mums basement in Brooklyn...

This Twitch whore, Kalixta (Aka: Zoe) is 28, lives in her mums basement in Brooklyn, Has Dermatitis and has fucked 10 dudes... she also treats her mods like shit.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

I want pics of her ass.

28 and only 10 dudes? Damn, she’s a saint

she has mods? i can barely get a single viewer!

I'm also in Brooklyn. Get me contact details or and address and I'll make something happen.

Saw one nude, was bullshit so didn't save. Someone rule 34 this cunt

out of 15 videos, i have 5 with 1 view each

This. Most girls are ready to eat some ass on the first date these days

Good. Let’s meet and fuck.

Don't know her real address or contact details, all i know is that she is in a nice part of Brooklyn, her family are jews in the JEWlery business and she streams /Kalixta on twitch and has her Discord + Social media links on there .. her Steam is also Kalixta

are there really chicks all over twitch that just dance for the camera and get thousands of dollars?

Yes, This one tries but can't get the viewers.. or dance, try Moonstreuxx if you want to see that.

I have one computer and it's really old. Like five years old now. It's a quad core i7 laptop with 16G RAM and a decent IPS 1080p 17 inch screen. I don't play games so I've got no reason to upgrade, except my Plex media server which runs on a VM requires me too keep the laptop open and running all the time. The battery won't hold a charge anymore.

I'd love to get a 1U lab box with a couple of 26xx xeons maybe 10-14 core for transcoding and some other docker services, but running docker in a hypervisor so I can still have my other VMs is like running a inside of a VM inside of a VM.

Red hats new hypervisor allows you to expose low level functions like inodes, direct networking interface access, and video card access, so that would be nice to try at home.

underated post

What's the point of running an entire OS with docker into a VM ? Just use docker on your host OS, you'll be fine.

You can run docker + a real hypervisor on the same host OS.

Because I want to run several VMs, and to give the VMs direct access to host resources (for example multi gigabit Ethernet, inodes, and graphics subsystems) I have to run a hypervisor on the bare metal. If in doing that, then docker must be run in a VM. I cannot have both a hypervisor doling out access to system resources and docker services.

Oddly, I do run docker in a shitty (virtualbox) non hypervisor VM and everything works great as far as memory and CPU management go, but the network interface is janky and slow, and my fstab NAS mounts are slow and sputtery. Forget things like hardware accelerated transcoding using Intel quick sync. But software works great, and it's surprisingly solid.

Yes, a type 2 hypervisor, but I want a type 1 hypervisor, which do not like to share.

FYI, I've never set up or managed a hypervisor before. We just switched at work from VMWare to red hat enterprise virtualization hypervisor, because red hat is free, and it seems to offer everything VMware does.

It's probably too much for a home system, but I'm not sure what else to do.

I'd hit that