Do you rate Mbappe?

Do you rate Mbappe?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8i71v
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the last 4 games I've seen him in are representative of him as a whole, then absolutely. However that's all I've seen him play.

Yes. He has the potential of being the next Crisitano (thus winning at least 3 Golden Balls, remember that Platini also won 3 Golden Balls)

Except he's not a tap in merchant pal

He's shit

baby henry

A white Obamayang

I rate Mbrappé

I rate pacey black french forward #3487

We're gonna be making "you now remember Kylian Mbappe" threads in less than three years.

Can you provide an example of a player that used to be like him at just 17 years old

Ronaldo.

I do rate him, I think he is going to be world class in just a few years, he has showed a lot of class in some very tough matches; however saying that he is going to be as good as Messi or tsutttnaldo is kind of a risky thing to do to say the least.

pacey black french forward #2190, pacey black french forward #3002, pacey black french forward #3487,pacey black french forward #3382 and pacey black french forward #1192

good meme, but he has better stats at his age than any other player but fat Ronaldo

>world cup winner at 20
>6'2 yet very quick
>never missed a shot

there will never be another henry, no matter how many lookalikes monaco fleece to english clubs

he has the talent of Ronaldo, without the evident teenager roid abuse. also seems to have the mind in the right place. it all depends how he manages the demands of the high level, but it all indicates he'll have a great career

>Henry played 153 matches with Monaco and scored 31 goals
>Mbappé played 59 matches with Monaco and scored 27 goals

henry was a winger at monaco, arsene wenger turned him into a striker.

I rate him as long as his potential doesn't die out if Bourinho decides to buy him

>henry trying to up his profile by associating his name to mebapé.
pathetic desu

ben arfa
gourcuff
joe cole
walcott
alex pato
me
gotze
luke shaw
freddy adu

also >17

that's precisely the reason why i said that everyone is gonna forget about him in a couple of years. he's too young in my opinion and the pressure on him is immense, he can burn out and crumble so fast.

Being edgy won't earn you more sopa de macaco

>everyone is gonna forget about him in a couple of years
explain why then, and this :
> in my opinion the pressure on him is immense
is not an argument

Joe Cole wasn't a flop

if you think that he doesn't feel the pressure than you're delusional. he seems like a good kid, i would like him to succeed but i don't think he will. i think he's gonna end like so many "next big thing" players before him.

then*

i didn't say he didn't felt the pressure, i said that it's not an argument to justify he would choke because he felt a pressure, kek, and name those "many players before him" with such stats at 18

He's the only new player I can see getting of the same level of Messi and Ronaldo

He won't even reach Neymar/Robben/Bale tier.

>me
who are you mate?

if you follow football you know who they are. doesn't matter if he is 18 or 19 or 20 years of age, fact is that he is young as fuck and so much is gonna depend of how strong he is mentally, plus he can fuck himself over very easily if he joins a wrong club and, even worse, if he gets stuck in that club (like walcott, for example) and that club doesn't achieve anything in the following season/s, and that means bye bye career. joining a wrong club can turn him into a one/two season wonder.

>same level of Messi and Ronaldo
>ronaldo being on the same level as messi
>mbappe being anywhere near those two
stop watching football

on*

He scored more goals than those 3 players this season whil playing for a weaker team and being unexperienced

>Messi

People knew he was going to be a world great as a teenager

Januzaj

I can see Dembele getting close. 6 goals 13 assists in the league, having just turned 20 and in his first season at a new club.

>if you follow football you know who they are
I follow football since i can remember and there is no other player starting season at 17; scoring 25+ goals, reaching CL semi final and winning championship title.

i could score 6 goals in scotland

you're insufferable, i know that he is your countryman and that you feel the need to defend him but you getting really annoying. he's gonna be 19 in december, by the way. but as i said we don't need to be pedantic about the years and i'm also gonna affirm my position that he's not gonna achieve greatness that everyone around him is currently expecting.

you not doing a disservice to the kid by showing that, you know. the way he predicts the play and anticipates the defender is WC, maturity and little movements that most top strikers only learn close to their 30's

Yeah, I like Frappé.

i bring stats you bring "i think", "in my opinion", "pressure" and yet i'm insufferable, kek
Ronaldo first 2 seasons at manu is 90 matchs played, only 15 goals scored, the guy felt the pressure apparently but became the goat, this is why i told you the pressure argument is not an argument

It all depends what club he goes to. If he goes to man united or another prem club who's just wanting him as a "super sub" he's dead as a talent.

Wrong Dembele. He's scored 17

Lique1 is weaker now than it was back then and Henry was a Winger at Monaco.

he is not solely responsible for his teams success, falcao has scored more goals than him in the french league and has been good in the champions league (5 goals in 6 matches or something like that), but also the whole team is responsible for monaco's success, not just he hottest new meme kylian mbappe.
there was news that monaco rejected manure's offer, and just an hour and a half ago there was news that monaco rejected halal's offer for mbappe (120 million euros), if that's true and if he stays with monaco for one more season, what do you think, what are the chances for monaco to repeat their miracle 2016/2017 season. what if they don't get out of the champions league group stage? what's next for the youngster? what if he goes to the premier league for some ridiculous amount of money and they end up 5th in the end of the season. there are so many factors that can fuck him over.

Plus Henry was a world class striker throughout his entire career. Comparing a 17 year old to him however good is ridiculous.

Mbappé is the new Ronaldo. Not Cristiano, but the fat one. He's fast, intelligent, and is a very good finisher for his age (well except this miss against Rennes tonight lel).
Honestly if he doesn't get injured, I can see him winning a Ballon d'Or in 1-2 years.

More like "Mbraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppe*

too small

fatnaldo was built like a tank

i don't think he will move from Monaco during the world cup year season, he needs to play a lot and not be a super sub for an european giant
if Monaco sell Bernardo Silva and Fabinho they will have enough amount of money to not sell him. Iinterviews from former Monaco players like Trezeguet, Henry or Giuly advise him to stay one more year.

he's talking about the talent. ronaldo's strength and size end up being a disadvantage, not an asset. having ronaldo's talent and being this lean means we'll be able to see everything ronaldo could have been through this kid's career

Cause he took steroids in the Netherlands and Italy. At 18 he was quite slim.

you know, if mbappe was in barcelona i would be more positive about his future, because barcelona is a stable club, it's a well oiled machine and everyone knows their pace (football-wise, i don't know anything about financial situation, their inner workings, etc.). even if they fuck up in one season they get back on top in the next. messi (or his family) played it really smart when they told him to stay in barca and build his career there, because they knew that it's a stable environment. we can make fun of messi for being a one club player, but at least he wasn't greedy and he didn't fuck himself over by joining some meme club.

>ronaldo's strength and size end up being a disadvantage, not an asset

absolute rubbish

despite his height and build he was still faster than any defender with perfect touch. his strength let him brush off players and never get bullied out of the game which you see happen to a lot of strikers. wouldn't have been half as good otherwise

you're not seeing things straight. most of his career failed because of fat-related unfitness and size-related injuries
non talented strikers like piguain can become better by becoming stronger, he didn't need it because he was good, his best years were his leaner years

>if mbappe was in barcelona i would be more positive about his future
I think it'd be bad for his development to be on the bench.

no, i meant if he was the product of barcelona's system and was their kid (and if messi wasn't a thing, if he was their star player, it's just a hypothetical example), not just someone who came over for a lot of money and then warmed the bench.

>the deal is not made yet and already seething so much
pathetic desu

Uma delícia

He peak'd too son. Almost look like he's one of us. Will decline at 24, I can guarantee you.

who is seething? about what? we're just talking, lad.

the new Renato Sanches

Mm bappy? He's elite

He is gonna be big, anyone who watch football regularly and watch this kid play once will tell you that.

He looks like a Ninja Turtle

>Ligue 1

Sacre Bluh

He's gonna pull the nigger card and turn to a lazy overpaid shit.

very smart movement on the pitch, he also plays in a team that suits his playing style perfectly, would be stupid to make a move next season

No end product

lad

who are you

Pulisic>this nignog

>weaker now

No chance

It might be the ONLY league in Europe that is better now desu

you fucking racist shit

A tap in artist looking for inspiration

Now I feel old as shit

Insigne is better

The only thing keeping Barcelona afloat is Messi.Their signings have been beyond retarded

I screencap this and I will post it here in 10 years 21 may 2027 10:49 to show you how wrong you were

martial 2.0

He's scored 34 goals an 19 assists in his time in Scotland. Am sure as shit you couldn't do that you fat virgin loser.

he's a one-season Timo Werner

I hope he'll stay at Monaco for the next season. It would be a shame to watch him burn and constantly being on the bench of a more prestigious club. It doesn't entirely depends on him tho' and if Monaco gets a +80 million offer they'll probably think twice before refusing but apparently they are loaded and won't need the money that much.

He's literally, in a literal way, Crisitiano Ronaldo 2.0

No to be desu

You couldn't score with a hunchbacked fat drunken slag in Exeter

Unless Mbappé pulls a football manager.exe rising star player attitude and constantly bitches about not playing in a big club.
ButbI agree there, he should stay 1 more year in ASM to further develop, defend his title, and compete in UCL.

For sure. He needs to stay in Monaco for a couple more years though.

How did you both manage to reply to the wrong guy? And it's the other Dembele. The one that's been serving up tapins for Aubameyang all season.

Underrated

Anybody who doesn't rate the next Martial is and idiot

>next Martial
the only thing in common is that they come from Monaco, for the rest (goals scored, speed, assists, mentality) mbop is way above

>implying this guy is the next Martial
>implying this guy isnt the next fatnaldo
kek
streamable.com/8i71v

He'll get fat and lazy and blame it on a mysterious illness like Götze?