>got with my dad
>had like three stillborns
>had my older brother
>had me
>dad leaves when im ten
>two years living below poverty line
>when im twelve, my mom and i get sick and she fucking dies
>move in with brokeass cousin
>he stabs himself and when that fails, he shoots himself in the head and leaves me and my brother with no one
>brother pussied out and ran away when he was seventeen, leaving fourteen year old me to fend for myself in the fostercare system
>adopted by some broke family for the benefits
>good people, dad is the manager of the grocery store
>me and his son become sales clerks there
>it's all fine and dandy and then there's a fucking hurricane
>im only seventeen then
>i write an essay for school that gets put in the paper about the hurricane's effect on our town
>people start talking
>they raise enough money to send me away from here and to new york to get an education
>they succeed and next thing i know, im on a plane
>now im a nineteen-year-old living in new york, new york with like fifty dollars
>what the fuck am i supposed to do now

sell yourself for money

Hookers

Yea dumb move op. How do you think youll look in panties? I live in RI with another teen boy i took in. He stays in the other guest bedroom. He earns his rent though. If your DTF me and my friends on demand well get along justfine.

RI guy, ill pag gor the bus here, but like... literally on 20 min drivehome your lips ahould bit leave the shaft of my cock...

What do you want to do with your life? Start there.

im probably not your type - from your writing, you seem to get off on humiliation and i'm pretty hard to humiliate. i'm already a scrawny nerd who's genuinely bisexual - i can take anything you'd throw at me without so much as a blush

i'm pretty into politics and law, but i get angry pretty quickly, which isn't great for a profession which requires levelheadedness

You're also 19. You'll mellow out. Why not start looking into some of the centers in NYC that are involved in activism or political causes? 19 year olds are full of fire and fury, and some organizations are good at harnessing that. Plus, it will increase your social circle, and give you purpose for a while. Your story is also very compelling and people will gravitate toward you as a result. Use it effectively to your advantage.

try investing $5 into bitcoin

I'm sure the price will triple by tomorrow.

i'll look into it, actually. i wasn't expecting any good advice today and i really appreciate it. wish me luck, friend.

You sound alright OP. Go to it. Prosper, and then grow to be an oldfag like me, then come back on Sup Forums and roast some newfag for fun.

Last tip: This life of ours ends soon enough all by itself. Go out there and make your mark, use whatever advantage you can, and have fun. Don't listen to anyone who tells you something can't be done - fuck 'em, and feed 'em to the fish.

Join a theatre. Tell them about "muh tragedies" they'll probably get you in a role

Ur gonna have to elaborate a bit there.
They sent you on a plane to new york to get an education..
Did they organize a place for you to live?
Food/clothing?
A way for you to get back to hurricane town?

Advice: life is hard, you know that. Get a job, whatever it takes, learn something that can benefit that town, then go back and do that. Make sure to have medical insurance and eventually a savings and life insurance so your kids dont have start from rock bottom like you.
Well done so far btw, keep at it, you arent even half way.

i've got a duffel bag with some clothes and necessities - im supposed to start college soon enough on a scholarship, but it's still spring break, so i guess no one accounted for that

you're mom gay

checked. there are youth hostels in nyc. just stay away from the pimps and lowlifes. go to the local democratic field office and tell them your story. I would bet money they'll help you out. If they don't go to the republican one. Tell them the dems wouldn't help you, and see how fast they get you lined up with something. Congratulations, you are now playing politics for real. kek.

that actually made me laugh out loud - i'll check out what's nearby. wish me luck, my man.

Srry im laughing now:
Town raises money to reward their aspiring youth with an entire education.
Sends said person off to new york city, a massive shithole cesspool of the lowest and highest possible social classes in probably the entire US, where 99% of the city would probably not gaf and exploit you til you die of it.
Kind of more sent you off like the Titanic with an iceberg magnet attached to it instead of lifeboats.

Granted its an upgrade from fosterhome.

it's a hot mess, but they mean well. or maybe they don't and they just raised money to kick me out of the town

Yeah.
I admire your attitude. Keep at it user.
Im in europoor so cant help you but know that there a decent people out here.
Hope you are loved by others than just us.