TRANS GIRL HERE

TRANS GIRL HERE

If men are so smart, then why is it so hard for them to just stop sexually harassing us girls?

>trans girl here
>us girl
haha

Prolliferation of a specie has nothing to do with being smart.
Lucky you, OP.

i eat ass. also saged

Listen bro, don’t be mad at us real men who stare at you like a fucken freak because you look like a dude in girlie clothing.

>TRANS GIRL
i dont get it do you have a dick or not

i have a girl penis and what is your problem?

You're a man, OP. A faggy man who dresses up as a woman but still a man.

Kill yourself faggot

youre a gay man who just want to be the little girl, but still a man nonetheless

>>girl penis
>>feminine penis
Makes me chuckle every time faggot.

You're not a girl. Girls aren't allowed on the internet. Especially in the kitchen.

> ywn protect that cutie from the unwanted attentions of pictured mostachioed creeper.

Why go on lads?

If you're so smart keep your mouth shut sweetie, it'll be over soon

Ok. I will take the bait.
You are a girl yes. But you came as a man.
do you want to still be ignored as a man; Or you want attention as a girl?

Man are attracted to woman is simple like that. Some are smarter and will be polite others not so much. And w have niggers as well, but that only if you are into bestiality.

Resuming a man finding a girl sexy and having attraction to her is normal.
And harassing nowadays is a twisted word.Telling someone she is pretty is not harassing or sexuallization.

its the only way some men know how to hit on girls

they need a strat guide

-4/10
>us girls?
made it to obvious

The 2016 guy is literally just walking. The only thing that makes him appear creepy is that his face is blurred and the context of the last photo.

More than one person can be allowed on a sidewalk. Sheesh.

Also: >"us girls" trans are just full-time LARPers

>Girl penis
This is like the saying "you can't have the cake and eat it".

Yes, penises are much better than vaginas, and being a female is easier than being a male (in the west).

But you can't have both.

creepy one is the one taking the photo womans giving them that your a creep and ive caught you look, my bet is the man is too but its blurred

You're a dumbass.

SAGE THIS SHIT YOU RETARDS

>Trans Girl

No one is harassing your cross dressing looking ass.

anyone interested in hearing my shitty poetry? i don't need advice, you can just laugh at it if you want

My thoughts too

Do you have a womb is the correct question. If not, youre a dude

stop appropriating genders and get some help with your mental illness.

T-Girl reporting in!
Don't worry about these losers OP. They do not understand simple concepts like girl penis. They will just joke about it in their ignorance! No wonder why most can't take a hint.

/thread

You’re taking the right path to fix the problem. The issue is that women are sexually attractive. If they’d stop looking like things we’d like to fuck then we’d be better behaved. Look how well it’s worked out in the Middle East.

What is this image supposed to convey?