People drink vodka with ice and sodas

>People drink vodka with ice and sodas

Is there anything more Homossexual than drinking vodka, scotch with íce or mixed with some faggot energetic,soda shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K0zspBofsiw
icutit.ca/nAn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there anything more Homossexual than..

yes, you

Do you have female feet pictures on your computer? Share please

Complaining about it is way more homosexual than drinking it.

One ice cube or a little water brings out more complex flavors in your whiskey.

You’re the type of uncultured trash that give us a bad name, fag.

>Drinking whiskey with ice and water

How about the people that mix jag lol. It already tastes like candy and has 0 alcohol bite. Mixed drinks are for chicks.

whisky drinkers believe that you should not add any water to your whisky under any circumstance. This is because you are tasting the whisky in its true natural form with all of the original distillery characteristics and flavours from the cask in which it has been maturing.
I like this dude

Yeah ice really brings out that barnwood and rusty nails twang when i rub it all over my pussy. Whiskey connaseurs are the biggest faggots in the whole alcohol world. The o ly way to drink just about anything is shots. Whiskey tastes like you took a 75 year old state park picnic table and squeezed the juice out of the wood into a kerosene drum, threw in a buncket of rusty nails and old pennies then ashed your cigar into it for 5 years. Go fuck yourself numale niggerscum.

>The o ly way to drink just about anything is shots

Found the high schooler / sorority girl

Depends on the drink, black/white Russians for example is a fuck fest of sweet and creamy but it's not by any means girly, I say you should look at it on a case to case basis
But if it's all about having the hairiest balls in the room then I suggest neat ethanol

Ok lol

> bitchong and moaning about how other people drink stuff

mix your drinks with whatever you like faggot, nobody cares

OP is an expert on what homosexuals drink.

I actually drank neat ethanol, not that bad but I'm an alcoholic

Homossexual and Girls

I've seen this dude everywhere. Who is he and why he get meme status?

Imagine caring this much about what other people like to drink

Jesus user lurk Moar
youtu.be/K0zspBofsiw

vodka shot
pickle
pumpernickle

only proper way of drinking vodka.

and not like fucking smirnoff. get that shit that put boris yeltzin in a coma.

People where I'm from somehow think Dr. Pepper and Vodka is a good combo.

I drink single and blended malt whiskeys because they create a perfect, contemplative buzz and a comforting warmth up and down my gullet, deep into my belly. I started drinking them many years ago

>lurks moar
>gets told to lurk moar

Ok user

He is old new and at least i delivered source and not called you a nigger

He's name is in the image you fucking retard

I drink just short of a fifth of jamesons every night. I drink until my hands shake uncontrollably, and I have to lay in bed for 3 days after in order to feel normal. I watch films in which people have someone close to them die and I cry uncontrollably for about an hour afterwards until I fall asleep/pass out.

then I do it again.

>Is there anything more Homossexual...
Starting a thread on Sup Forums

Accurate.

I can't speak to scotch, but the vodka soda is known as the drunk's drink because it's clean, very little sugar or taste and keeps you hydrated, so the effects of drinking 10-20 in a night are mitigated.
source: alcoholic who drank this for years without ever getting a hangover

I just drink skol from the bottle

sounds like fun, user! have you thought about getting help?

I'm actually drinking Stolichnaya neat

what a faggot

Is there anything more insecure than criticizing others for doing what they enjoy?

+1

found the faggot

I've had more enjoyable gay sex than you've had days comfortable in your own, rotting flesh.

This /thread

Yes, worrying about other people's preferences.

Don't apply that faggot's insecurities to the fact that I enjoy having sex with other men.

not really. I've been doing this for 5 years or so. I'm pretty capable of doing it myself.

I haven't sucked cock while doing it (yet) but tomorrow is always a mystery.

Ill fuck you up and drink a cosmo over your crumpled body if i feel like it, faggot.

well, enjoy your life

>and not like fucking smirnoff. get that shit that put boris yeltzin in a coma.
But that was smirnoff

Derrick, go back to lurking. You don't have MS you're just an alcoholic.

I can kick your ass soyboy

I even drink ethyl alcohol, i love being drunk

Naw, I saw the bottle he drank from in pictures, it started with a Z (or a z in Cyrillic).

>cranberry juice

my name isn't derrick. I don't think I have MS. I just drink until my hands shake. they stop after I stop drinking for a few days.

Mine shake if i don't drink

ITT:alcoholics

I have the squirts every day. I have to take anti-diarrhea every day so that I don't get hemorrhoids from squirting every 5 minutes. The downside is that on day's I don't drink I might get constipated and risk tearing my anus again, causing it to bleed and It gets infected and I form an anal fissure that loads up with pus. I usually keep going with the medication because a big turd will usually pop it and i'll get this mass blood and grey-yellow pus in the toilet along with the turd. It usually heals up after that.

I take baclofen it kinda helped

I also have to be careful about when I go to the store. There's the one store where I go where I just have accepted the people know I'm a drunk and the cashier ladies call me the drink man (they think I don't understand spanish). But I don't want to be known as that when I go to other stores/out in pubic.

In the old days I would go to various stores around town to get it so I didn't get pegged, but they noticed anyways (5 stores, so I would always hit 1 or 2 twice a week).

I also have to be careful with the garbage because I live in a high rise and so I use the garbage chute, so sending a trash bag full of 8 or so empty bottles is gonna cause a mess after falling 33 floors. So bottle garbage goes down by hand. I do it late at night so I don't run into anyone because the bag smells like a distillery.

Hmm... Vodka on Z... It would be funny if the president of Russia was put in a coma because he accidentally drank Polish vodka

Scotchka?

Ice or water is good in good whiskey. Quit doing Jack Daniels, fag

fpbp

NO! It's not the bison grass. I had that shit a while back, about fucking heaved.

Goddamn that shit is awful. Oh god, that shit was just....jesus. I mean, i'm a stone-cold drunkard, but even I couldn't stomach that shit long. Its what I drink if everything else has run out.

Netflix Accounts
icutit.ca/nAn0

I drink whiskey with a half spoon of water.

ITT: faggots who can't handle neat whiskey and has to add water /ice to make it taste better

Bourbons are meant to be drunk on the rocks, the goddamn name of the bourbon glass is "on the rocks glass". Same goes for most irish or scottish blends.

Single malts are best drank with just a drop of water to get aromas out better.

Don't fucking do anything else with whiskeys.

Vodka is just cheap shit that u can drink any way u want, it's sole purpose is to get u drunk or tend wounds.

yeah, drinking pisswater tier beers like Coors or Budweiser