Aspartame

Redpill me on aspartame.

Is it actually dangerous, or is that bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theecologist.org/investigations/health/268699/aspartame.html
youtu.be/ZI7_8FDzuJE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Georgia_sugar_refinery_explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no links but I used ketosis to lose 200 pounds over the last 2 years. The thing with blood sugar is that it isn't uniquely tied to actual sugar in your system. When your tounge (this has been tested) tastes something sweet, it causes a glucose rush. It doesn't matter if the molecule that caused the taste reaction was real sugar. So you really don't want to fuck with sweeteners in general, although technically aspartame itself is benign in regards to health. I know that's what you meant.

So if you are trying to go zero-sugar & carb free for monk mode, sweeteners are no better than sugar. There are fucking morons out there who think cooking with stevia makes their shit 'sugar-free'. That's fuckin bunk.

Literally what the fuck?

It's why American shit themselves in public regularly now. 4L of diet soda a day will do that.

It really turns into formaldehyde and fucks up your nervous system and brain. That is why Pepsi is now Aspartame free. I wish Diet Dew was.

Nope, it's fine !

Drink up !

True. I tried Atkins diet and diet soda stalled me every single time.

You might no gain weight drinking that cack, but you won't loose it either. God knows what it does to your brain and organs.

It's bullshit and removing it ruined Diet Pepsi.
Kill yourself.

It doesn't fuck up anything, it does turn into formaldehyde but an amount so tiny as to be harmless. You'd need to drink something like 6 plus liters a day to even get a stomachache from the formaldehyde.

(Also, it's not the only thing you eat that breaks down into formaldehyde, that is actually a small-scale natural byproduct of your digestion)

>using diabetic shock to lose weight
What an age we live in

You sure about this? Since I am having mir third 1,5 liter bottle of coke light right now >.>

Even if that isn't true, the spirit of it is correct. If you feel guilty about drinking regular pop, don't drink any substitutes.

Get a load of this guy! He drank Diet Pepsi!

I lost 25 pounds drinking this shit. Stopped when I realised the amount of fomaldehyde you get from it. Dunno how it's legal.

No, it's not dangerous.

The same idiots who parrot that it is dangerous are the type to think vaccines cause autism and other sordid thoughts.

I've been slamming cans of Pepsi max all night. Am I going to die?

If you have to ask what it is, you're probably better off not ingesting it.

Ketosis isn't the same as ketoacidosis, you dumbass. Aspartame is not dangerous. No-carb diets are retarded. All of you should die.

Med fag here
Aspartame is literal bacteria feces
At around 87 degrees it gets converted into methanol aka wood alcohol that is a high grade inflammatory which causes systemic inflammation. Yes it damages you pretty bad after awhile.

NOT BY CHOICE! MY UNIVERSITY HAS A DEAL WITH PEPSI AND IT WAS THE ONLY SODA I COULD GET WHILE AT SCHOOL. NOW IT IS UNDRINKABLE!

Aspartame hurts your body more than sugar could hope to. Your body doesn't know what to do with it.

It's only suppose to be used for diabetic people.

It's not a weight loss cure.

>damages you pretty bad

Come on son, go for that A. Tell us what it does med fag

Have any proof for that claim? You sound like an infomercial.

Chronic inflammation can lead to organ failure, DIC, even hypovolemic shock in cerain cases. Im not saying it will fuck you up after a year of drinking it, but 10+ years and complications start arising

Its literally public information spend 10 minutes researching it

I asked because I googled the risks and got this.

I drink Pepsi Max heavily and have for years (Diet coke is aspartame free in the US but Pepsi Max is not - outside of the US both still have aspartame).

There's not one thing in the picture that doesn't effect me pretty badly and seems to be getting worse. Hell, I just had to google what tachycardia is and that's what I have the worst.

>Diet coke is aspartame free in the US
I meant diet pepsi.

>diabetic shock

just stop moron

>Once upon a time, aspartame was listed by the Pentagon as a biochemical warfare agent. Today it's an integral part of the modern diet. Sold commercially under names like NutraSweet and Canderel, aspartame can be found in more than 5,000 foods, including fizzy drinks, chewing gum, table-top sweeteners, diet and diabetic foods, breakfast cereals, jams, sweets, vitamins, prescription and over-the-counter drugs. This means that there is a good chance that you and your family are among the two thirds of the adult population and 40 per cent of children who regularly ingest this artificial sweetener.

>Because it contains no calories, aspartame is considered a boon to health-conscious individuals everywhere; and most of us, if we think about it at all, think it is safe. But independent scientists say aspartame can produce a range of disturbing adverse effects in humans, including headaches, memory loss, mood swings, seizures, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's-like symptoms, tumours and even death.

>Aspartame - Ecologist
theecologist.org/investigations/health/268699/aspartame.html

>Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World
youtu.be/ZI7_8FDzuJE

My bad, user. You're absolutely correct.

While I know that aspartame is harmless... it tastes fucking awful and you shouldn't be drinking soda any way (I say that as someone who drinks soda daily), so why is "Diet Soda" even a thing?

Stop drinking the syrup Jew. It will make your life better.

Tap water in most places tastes bad so it's difficult for most people to stop cola. Everyone should have a good water filtration system. Very good investment.

Our lord and savior Kelly is for it, so I approve

>good water filtration system

Reverse osmosis or distillation is the only way to go unless you want to be a fluoride baby. Neither option is cheap, however.

>aspartame was listed by the pentagon as a biochemical warfare agent
Nice source there!

It's fine in moderation, but like pretty much everything else people (Americans at least) can't follow that "moderation" bit so they assume it's some monstrous chemical that one sip will destroy you.

it's perfectly safe in every way goy

Drink soda on occasion and only drink the cane sugar version. Diet soda is awful.

How good is the ketogenic diet?

Good choice. Old Coke with cane sugar in the green glass bottles is the best, if you can find it. The new high fructose jew in the plastic bottles is a nasty chemical cocktail.

Sugar is also extremely unhealthy for you. Sugar can also be used in explosives because it's highly flammable in its powdered form. Sugar is addicting, and it is a major contributing factor to obesity. In my opinion, sugar is far more unhealthy than artificial sweeteners. There are almost no ill effects that are actually scientifically without a doubt proven. Meanwhile, sugar immediately causes what you said and also fatigue. Don't believe me? Have a can of regular coke right now and get back to me in an hour or two. Diet cola won't have the same effect.

They're both unhealthy, but if you have no choice, the diet soda is going to be the safer option over the sugary jew.

My relatives that lived before the days of artificial sweetners actually lived long lives and didn't have those problems. They consumed a good bit of sugar too. Anecdotal, but I'm sticking with the old school diet as much as possible and avoiding anything relatively new on the scene. As far as artificial sweetners go, xylitol seems to me the safest bet.

A sugar factory blew the fuck up not too far away from me about 8 years ago. It went up like a fireworks factory. 14 dead. Nasty stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Georgia_sugar_refinery_explosion

There is no proof of direct correlation between aspartame and negative effects. On the contrary, there is quite a lot of evidence disproving anyone who claims to be affected negatively by aspartame.

Personally I live an incredibly unhealthy and shitty lifestyle and have thus drunk aspartame-based pepsi exclusively for the past many years, yet I don't have cancer or anything like that. I won't die of aspartame that's for sure. I'm also underweight instead of overweigt in case anyone wanted to say aspartame makes you fat.

Better than sugar.
Worse than sucralose.