It's buttfuck day

It's buttfuck day.
My anus is craving.

For me is buttfuck weekend. Yesterday cleaned my ass really good and fucked my 8" all night long. Today I went for the 12" the whole morning, then pluged my 6.2" girth buttplug, jockstrap and went to the skate park my balls are blue.

nice, so you skate with a buttplug?

GET A SLINK DILDO.
Super soft, super deep. Just be sure to flush your ass and lube up generously. Get the L before getting the XXL.

You on crank bruh, what the fuck?!

bmxing, some times. Everything is more fun with a buttplug.

That looks a bit too long xd

sounds good, I should try that when bicycling

just high on weed, I really want a longer buttplug i love sticking stuff up my ass.

I fucked myself last night and know i need to clean my ass out again for tonight. Usually trying to fuck myself two days in a row ends in blood tho so ill try to stretch. I have a tight hole.

I will put a didlo in my ass now !!

the "virgin" wank
the chad analrape

lets see some pics

So am I chad or virgin if I analrape myself??

chad

only pic ill share. I usually dont shave my body hair so i rarely take pics

This is my only dildo currently. 12" tall and I think 2.5" diameter.

>mommy found the anal astrolabe

stuffed my ass with this earlier, came so hard i nearly blacked out, no joke

>sis located the cum diverticulum

Without touching your dick?

Doc Johnson makes good stuff. Especially their american bombshell line.

only a little towards the end, mostly just sat down grinding so it rubs hard on my prostate

i wanna get the longer version of this now, love the feeling of being fully stretched sliding down this one as it is, its so smooth and comfortable

Be careful at least. The b-10s are quite a bit larger. You won't be able to fit the b-10s if the b-7 is tight.

>dad smelled my cavern colloid

its the same girth (9.5") just double the length.

the B7 is quite a lot smaller than the one I mentioned above and used today

I just bought that $400 Hismith sex machine on Amazon. It's incredible. Highly recommended if you have the cash.

I have been fucking my ass with this thing. It is bigger than the BAM. Ridiculously big.
It is so nice.

I gave my ass a good stretching last night, up to just over 2" diameter so far. Hopefully going to work on it again tonight!

Then get it.

Oh shit I use that same brush. Also digging your ass. Post moar if ya feel. It would be appreciated on this end

Kek

Can you attach your own dildos to it? Or only the ones made for the machine?

If it does support other dildos: how do you attach them? Can it handle big ones?

You can. There's a separate suction cup adapter and a vac-u-lock adapter. Haven't tried them, though.

The motor is strong as hell, I would imagine it would handle very large dildos, although I don't know the limit. The largest I have for it is the "9.8" Huge Silicone Dildo for Hismith Premium Sex Machine", and it handles that no problem.

Yeah, the KingCock sure is nice. I only wish that they made a thicker one, 12" length is more than enough for me, but 3" diameter is kind of weak.