cocked your head to the side and said "i'm angry"

>COME ON YOU CUNT

Ear cancer from listening to this shot

kek

SAY TOO BAD TAKE A LESSON IN MY HEAD

*glass breaks*

A GLOCK IN MY MUDDAFUCKIN BACK PCOKET NIGGA

>I'm ain't no black no more I'm an israeli
What the FUCK did Kendrick mean by that?

LOW IQ IN MAH DNA

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE (SIX SIX SIX)
RUNNIN' ROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD

ARRRR DINNNN GINNN GINNN ARRR DINNN GINNN GINNN ALL MY LIFE I WANTED MONEY AND POWER

GUILLOTINE
YUH

listen to the album you fucking retard?? He literally explains everything about that line.

GUILLOTINNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHH

>Verse two says, "You only have I known of all the families of the Earth, therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." So until we come back to these commandments, until you come back to these commandments, we're gonna feel this way, we're gonna be under this curse. Because He said He's gonna punish us, the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites, according to the Bible. The children of Israel, He's gonna punish us for our iniquities, for our disobedience, because we chose to follow other gods that aren't His son, so the Lord, thy God, chasten thee. So, just like you chasten your own son, He's gonna chastise you because He loves you. So that's why we get chastised, that's why we're in the position we're in. Until we come back to these laws, statutes, and commandments, and do what the Lord said, these curses are gonna be upon us. We're gonna be at a lower state in this life that we live here in today, in the United States of America. I love you, son, and I pray for you. God bless you, shalom.
Is Kendrick's cousin a fucking moron?

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIEET

diarrhea

100%. And Kendrick is even more of a retard for buying into his cousins bullshit and putting it on his album as if its some sort of "revelation"

syrup sandwiches and syrup sandwiches
syrup syrup
syrup sandwiches and syrup sand sand sandwiches
problem is
all that syrup sandwiches inside your DNA

Has /pol spread to mu, geezus

A CATHOLIC BLOCK
INSIDE MY HEAD

Aphex acid?

I LET IT GO TO WORK

AND BRING IT OOOOONNNN

two dollars in the jukebox :)