Hey so i invented a drink just finished my first glass and its fucking deliciouss but i cant think of a name i thought...

hey so i invented a drink just finished my first glass and its fucking deliciouss but i cant think of a name i thought about calling it ice ice tea but that sounds stupid
its 2/3 wildberry ice tea and 1/3 herbal liquor served with a cherry popsicle in it thats so amazing im a genius
please help me name it :(

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

what are you talking about

Meredith

>wildberry ice tea
disgusting
>herbal liquor
which one?
rolling for this

>Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. . . For this month.
This movie had some kino speeches

Wildsicle

Flaming Homer

this time i took ramazotti but im gonna use jaegermeister next time

nice one

2nd cup starting to love this

The fagsicle express

" Weasel Piss™ "

Sally

how about
"Ihniht mad"?
as in: I have no idea how to mix a drink?

why not try marketing it, make bottles of it or ask a bar to see what it would take for you to market it.Im a fucking idiot but try seeing if this would work and try seeing if you can pay them to advertise your drink like "theres a new home made drink some guy made would you like to try it".

long island wildberrycherry

Yes!

Put more booz in it and call it gingers revenge

As in you're a fuckin Sally

Styrofoam cup? really kid?

the "I'm fucking gay, just leave it ok"

dark cummies

>dark cummies
this needs to be a thing. cummies for mommy.

This.

call it anonice tea

even better than swallowing a load

already got a name faggots

This is a good name for something like that it fits I think.

this one
trips get

roll

Too much sugar. I don't want 200g of sugar in each drink I have that's disgusting.

Invented a drink too.

Take an empty milk jug, rinse it out (or don't) get a funnel and put the contents of all the bottles in your house. Your rums, your whiskeys, your bourbons, your vodkas, just grab a fuckin' funnel and pour it all in there.

Then put the cap on and walk around town drinking that shit and keep drinking it and start accusing people of being fucking witches, or demand strangers pay you the money they owe you and start calling kids leprechauns and grab them, demanding they take you to their gold.

Then when you can't take it anymore, puke and piss all over yourself and shit your pants. Then keep drinking and if the cops come, try to drink as much as you can because they're gonna take your fuckin' jug away from you. So start running and drinking and tell them to fuck off and then run out into the street and get clipped by some asshole in an elantra and then get thrown in jail, and puke all over the cell and get kicked in the ribs by some fuckin' nigger when you ask him if he's the black panther.

I call the drink: Thursday Night After I Got Fired From Work.

but its soo sweet

Diabetes express

Panty remover

If trips its name is reddit

roll

fuck

Pee on Ice Cubes

rolling for Reddit as that is the only thing more faggot than OP