What's the best way to live life ?

what's the best way to live life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GYs02EIDxk&app=desktop
m.freedomainradio.com/#2655
youtube.com/watch?v=y3LcPyICeNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know it's bullshit that she can bounce her boobs around at the beach, but if I helicopter as I run around in the sand, someone might call the police. Sexist double standards :(

Her boobs are not her genitals, you dipshit neckbeard.

My dick is not my genitals user. I identify as helicopter-kin. I have to helicopter to keep moving.

Shit i wish i knew. I have 3 properties, have a good dick, have awesome body, confident as fuck, no problem with women, have money, pretty smart and charismatic and im miserable. I dont know if i should travel the world, have adventures, fuck countless women or i should get married, have a son, or become those spiritualistic weird people like jodorowsky. Im 30 years old and i keep enjoying less and less the little things in life

Your way

Single in a large city.
Trying to live the single life in the burbs is not as lively therefore boring.
People who get married inevitably end up co existing and start lusting elsewhere, which usually means a breakdown.
Hence I think single

Travel and fuck user
30 is top end of backpacking, good times

Having your priorities straight:
>Family
>Job
>Everything else

>telling people what their priorities should be
You gotta figure that out for yourself, OP.

you may just get away with that in the right (wrong) places

You think? I keep watching this european movies about teenagers that go on a journey to discover themselves and have the time of their lives, they always meet awesome people and have great experiences and mind opening situations but thats just fiction. I mean ok, i go on a trip alone and then what? I dont know, i dont think its as easy as we see in the movies

travel and meet people
fuck them
experience the world

who's this?

Not mine. I got them from and ass thread a couple of days ago. Nice right?

what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Single, no kids, fuck buddy with a friend you've known for a while. In my case she can't have kids so no condoms. Working your ass off to make that cheddar. Doing magic mushrooms on your days off. and smoking the best weed you buy... all while constantly improving yourself in a positive way. Also not really caring about shit and realizing stress is a man made construct. Also, making people laugh and going the extra mile to make them feel appreciated. Also, never putting up with your family if they put out bullshit. Also being honest with everyone and ridding yourself of guilt and never fearing death. That's the carpet ride I'm on right now and most of the time I feel like people want me to be more stressed out about life lol. Rid yourself of guilt and ego and life is beautiful if you want it to be.

Not for me... for the guys who fuck those girls maybe.
Therefore, regarding to OP's question, this:

Is the best way to live life, at least to me.

Wait till you hit 35.. everyday I wake up and want to blow my brains out.
Only reason I dont do it is because I won't let my son grow up without a dad.
Can't stand the wife.. couldn't be fucked doing anything . Sit on the lounge playing warframe when im home.

Sauce on her?

To quote a famous philosopher, it’s haveing a piece of pizza in one hand and a greasy hooter in the other...
- Al Bundy

Fucking Al Bundy. Shit made me laugh. I need to watch that series again. He was classic. I heard he threw 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High.

By ending your life so you can appreciate when you had it more.

Ran for four... He was Tom Brady of high school running backs and woman’s shoes...

I see and hear this all the time. Stuck with children in a lifeless marriage, sorry to be so blunt man but that is why im so scared of having a family and kids. But if we keep on living just for ourselves is it so much better? Like i said: im 30 and i have all the liberty and time for myself and i dont feel satisfied. Its like a fucking cliche

youtube.com/watch?v=6GYs02EIDxk&app=desktop

In an unhappy marriage with kids. I won’t leave because we give them a decent life without impacting them much.

If I had to do it over again, I’d be a bachelor for life.... quality over quantity with chicks. I’d have no shame and look for tail and getting some strange on the hanglow each night.

get the power to destroy humanity and free the earth from all this filthy pest

to start a business and get rich

Pay for experiences not possessions
You will remember them more

Freedom through philosophy, check out peterson and molyneux

Yeah, no kids no wife for now, ill see in a couple of years how do i feel then. At least have money, work, steal it, inherit it i dont know but if you dont have money you are fucking doomed. Fuck all those pseudo hippies

thats it right there, big floppy tits are the best

Why not get anonymously analyzed by the world's leading expert for free?

Call in: m.freedomainradio.com/#2655

found the feminist lmao

So basically you married someone exactly like your lazy mother and you hate it? Why would you marry someone like that?

So choose a good woman, you clearly posess the resources to attract someone you actually want around for more than just sex

The world is so much better than your parents told you.

I already tried that shit: psychologist, psychiatrist, doctors. The problem seems to be spiritual. I want to feel something different, im dissappointed in how i perceive the world and in me. I recommend jodorowskys movies/books/comics, they have healed my soul a bit

Exacly, you tried poor subtitutes for actual philosophy. It's free, what do you have to lose? 4000 of his other shows on fdrpodcasts.com, listen to some of his call-in shows and decide for yourself. You either want change or you don't really but like to complain. It's up to you.

Having relations with my girlfriends daughter

Ok man, ill see where it takes me. Thanks

It's going to be a wild ride and you will be better afterward, just hang on tight because there is going to be light of truth shining into places you didn't know existed. Good luck and remember you always have us, your pals from Sup Forums

Wtf

Man was meant to create. Build a billion dollar business or learn carpentry. But leave something you can be proud of on your deathbed

When you find out,please let me know.

Check out my 3 properties:
>good dick
>awesome body
>confident
>no women problems
>have money
>smart and charismatic
>miserable.

You should try antidepressants. There's no reason why you shouldn't be happy.

The best way to live life is like Conan!
Crush your enemies,
See them driven before you,
And hear the lamentations of their women.

Those are some saggy looking motherfucking things. Resort to what you have to.

With a brick on the gas and a hose over the exhaust pipe

So, get the fuck outta there fast and quiet?

only doing what makes you feel good, basicly being egoistic

a quarter mile at a time

It adds up?

they're sex organs, no different from a genital

youtube.com/watch?v=y3LcPyICeNA
Depeche Mode - Get The Balance Right

stop sexualizing genitals you rapist

Get a divorce. It will make you happier.

the best way to live life is be an attractive woman in the west from ages 14-35 because life is beyond easy mode. Every job is aching to hire you, the more professional the worse they need you because other women don't do shit. Dating is men literally paying you to be around them, if they don't they can be mocked or even accused of rape because you changed your mind since dinner wasnt paid for. Everything you do is applauded and coddled and to top it off you get to call yourself a victim and pat yourself on the back for overcoming things which generally speaking are things the most average guy would trade it all to deal with only those issues.

as in plots of land or buildings he owns, are you retarded?

Yup, he's got a hard on there, he wants to fuck the cow.

without caring what others think of you

FUCK

This, aannnd, This.