What does Sup Forums think about joining the US military?

what does Sup Forums think about joining the US military?

Joining the National Guard is fine. The rest you don't even fight for the U.S.

Look lady...just eat the hotdog and this torture shit can stop.

>fighting for Jewish bankers
No thanks, if I wanted to kill Muslims I'd join a private message military like black water or academy

something like this

Commendable, but it kills more good whites more than anything. So if you're going to join, try to kill as many shitskins as possible before you die.

And fight for what this country has become? You have to be joking.

These days you'll just get your legs blown off to protect people who don't give a shit about you the US does not treat it's soldiers like it used to

I joined 3 years ago. Best job I've ever had so far.

As long as you aren't a complete uneducated neanderthal, you'll get a decent job and get useful education and, more importantly, work experience that will give you an advantage when applying against people straight out of college.

The reality is companies mostly hire people that will work and require little training.

Only after Trump wins

That Purple Heart ribbon, no shit.

its boring

you MIGHT get shot in your general direction maybe once or twice if you're lucky

Army, navy, and air force, lads?

If your aimless then go a head and join

are they force feeding her a hotdog

I already am in it, and at the DLI.
Air force life isnt bad .

Army - Wannabe marines
Navy - Fashion police
Air Force - Pretend military
Marines - Gorillas with guns

314 or 311th?

Looks like it was taken from the Korean school house.

314th
한국어학생 이에요.

>US military

yes it was. I eat lunch up there often. Best view Ive found from this base so far.
>Sup Forums's face when they realize that a huge amount of the armed forces that are willing to die so their fat asses can shitpost are minorities

Why do you live in dorms lol. Should've got married so you get a big ass apartment away from all the faggots in the dorms.

You know who Kyle Gott is?

Ive joked around about getting married but this place is known as divorce language institute so i think ill pass. I know who he is, i watched his videos before i shipped to lackland.
I mean I have a date tonight with a girl of same afsc, grad date, and language as me so we will see where that geos.

Australian military

what about after trump is elected?

Graduated over a year ago. Right when they started introducing co-ed dorms.

Enjoy Korea, you got nothing to do when you get back.

These niggers aren't willing to die for shit. They're there for the gibsmedats. Come wartime, they will fuck off real quick.

Not gonna lie, I've honestly considered it.
>volunteer deportation squads when

im airborne, so they told us we arent going to osan. Im going to offut in nebraska.
you really need to actually join the military and see what people are like. Acting like you really know military people is hilarious unlike people like me who are around all 4 major branches all day every day for a year and a half.
fucking hilarious

Congratulations, you are now a murderous tool for the US jews government.

>airborne

While the money is a little better, I'm not jealous of your job.

ever get jealous of the peope in the USAF who basically do civvy jobs on base and get paid just as much as you?

Not when you're a linguist and you get that sweet foreign language pay bonus.

U wot m8?

I was in the navy for four years. Kind of wish I joined the coast guard to be honest. The GI bill put me through college at least and gave me some decent "real world" experience. People will have their opinions about joining and I honestly don't blame them, but it's a good choice for some people who need a kick in the ass transitioning from a high school beta.

Do it, I'm doing it later this year. Also, why do you care what Sup Forums thinks? These people are all sub-90 IQ lardasses.

The big green welfare machine.

Just a question, what did you guys score on the ASVAB?

97. Shit was easy. It was the DLAB that was retarded.

She left him and then he died while being a drug addict

youre cucked for the minute, you are supporting commies and islamists in the m/e

just wait for the don to get elected

I was an 11b. It sucked most of the time but I'd do it all over again if I had to.

It made me who I am today, so for that I'm thankful.
And for the GI Bill as well. Getting paid to go to school and to learn to fly helicopters isn't so bad.

Eh you earn what you get one way or the other.