What does Sup Forums think of him?

What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alNKq0hWi0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy fedora tipper. Also a shit artist.

/thread

Antichrist Superstar and Portrait are pretty good. Now he's just ridiculous.

Ugly

I strangely liked smell like children but mostly i don t like his shit

If you actually believe his first 4 albums are fedora tier you have shit taste

>If you actually believe his first 4 albums are fedora tier you have shit taste

>look at me how Le Edgfull I am :DD Gonna do selv harming on da Stage XD U saying hateful stuffs ?? That's messed up :-/

t. fedora tipper

Has made some good music. If he wasn't as immature and pretentious as he is he'd be the artist he thinks he is.

This.

An important stage in the work of anyone who does shocking, theatrical work such as Bowie, Manson, or Reznor is growing up, thematically and visually. It's transitioning to a more measured place, while occasionally still tapping into that part of oneself. If the artist fails to do so, they're destined to become self-parody, a pale imitation of themselves in their youth and nothing more.

His most praised work in recent times is when he cleans up and does movies or whatever. It tells you something. Also, just take a look at his die hard fans and who's still listening and it'll tell you a whole lot more.

first 4 albums and the pale emperor are good.
everything else is shit and anyone who says otherwise has shit taste.

>Haha yes! I have zero arguments, better quote him what he said and upload guys wearing fedora hats! That means I won! Oh shit, I love this Lil Peep album 10/10 bnm.

>implying there is a need to present any argument in response to "LOL I HAVE GUD TASTE U DUN LOL" *is enlightened by own intellectual intelligence*
You think too much of yourself.

Rozz Williams rip off.

Also why does this irrelevant cunt keep getting shilled? It's getting as bad as Grimes.

>Oh boy, I refuse to give a proper counterargument. Better act all uppity and use a bunch of buzzwords, because of course I'm not backpedalling this hard.

I was a kid when he was really big. You can tell how much of an impact he had on teens back then because a hipster faggot like fantano still has like childhood nostalgia for a guy like him.

I think manson was the final nail in goths coffin. Like that last big hurrah.

I think he is an interesting guy but really he made like only 2 albums that were okay and thats because reznor was producing.

His whole aesthetic and look seems stolen from rozz williams.

I really miss that you know, the 90's when someone like manson was considered evil and shocking. Not like today where i can just pull up ten videos of a guy being beheaded for real.

youtube.com/watch?v=alNKq0hWi0Q

>give a counter argument to my nonexistent argument!
Keep embarrassing yourself, faggot.

>Also why does this irrelevant cunt keep getting shilled? It's getting as bad as Grimes.

80's nostalgia is about to finally die (thank god) and 90's nostalgia is going to come back in full force in the late late teens and 2020's

Hipsters need to stop ripping off tear for fears and start ripping off NIN

This, industrial hasn't yet been fully explored.

he's old and tired

you will never amount to anything in your life.