Trump: No place in societyf or anti-semitism

Where is your last hope now, stupid goiym?

jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-says-no-place-in-society-for-anti-Semitism-455795

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/sionism-rasism.smr
youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qUXJ-onkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only a jew can defeat the jew

You're fishing in empty waters. Stormfags are a tiny minority here.

it's a movement

>implying he's not merely pretending to get the trust of the Jew
>implying he isn't just putting on a show for the elite so he doesn't get assassinated

Face it, most Jews hate him.

Then Sup Forums is a lost cause. You don't even have to be a stormfag to realize that the jew is overrepresented when it comes to things that are damaging to western civilization, especially considering their low % of the population.

trump is the best of a bad bunch
>muh only "stormfags" dislike jews
>Sup Forums totally love jews newfags XD
oh look another control freak yid trying to control the narrative.

Israel is pretty much the definition of what most people would like to see in the west

>Sup Forums totally love jews newfags XD
Random israeli people /= zionists

We don't want to destroy or enslave everyone else. We just want to live in peace in our own homogeneous nations.

israelis by definition are zionists

lol so this cunt has to come out and explain "no we're not crying wolf this time it's not something completely unrelated that we twisted to mean antisemitism, it's really seriously actual antisemitism!"

He's not just a Zionist puppet, he's also a DOMINICANIST slave!

They are sliding the San Jose riot threads.

If he supports a nation for Jews and a nation for Americans, he's not a hypocrite. So how is that bad?

The bad zionists are the "jewish state rules the world." ones. The ones living in israel are mostly just normal people. I know a few.

>jews literally removes white people from usa
>support a jew friend

But I'm not against the religion, I am against the people.

FPBP

sure they're the subjects of the zionist state but there are plenty of israeli commie kikes like uri avnery who want a unified, not-specifically-jewish, one state solution as well as crazy haredi who think the existence of israel is a sinful repudiation of god's will

also israeli arabs

>blame the jews
>ignore the mexicans assaulting white people in the streets

the problem is jewish advocacy groups like the adl and splc (which of course pretend not to only be about jews) define "anti-semitism" on very loose terms.

even stormfags have to realize that the war is won through many battles, not in one fell swoop

So do most Israelis.

>No place in society for anti-semitism

Did you expect him to say: "I love anti-semitism"?
Liberals getting more stupid every day...

Hitler was also used by the Jews.

Brit here is correct: The definition of zionism is simply a word for Jewish nationalism. If you're a nationalist Jew, you're a zionist.

Sup Forums and stormfront have other definition that they've invented, doesn't make them real.

For example our "labor" leftist party (their head wanted to accept refugees) tried to rebrand their party as "the zionist union".

About 90%+ of the Jews here identify as Zionists.
Leftists are only 8% of the Jewish population and about half to 2/3 of them are moderates and nationalists.

20% Arabs, that's correct.
Haredim are a bit over 10% and most of them support the state.

The jews are a global cancer and there can be no peace while Israel exists.

"The truth about the Jewish State in Palestine remains that which Adolf Hitler had already understood-half through his knowledge of the Zionist Movement, half through his intuition of the natural enemy of Aryan mankind as such — and expressed, fourteen years before its foundation, namely that the Jews never intended to live in their independent country (which is, anyhow, far too small to contain them all) but that they just wanted “protected Head-quarters — Head-quarters with sovereign rights, free from the interference of other States — for their worldwide international organisation of deceit; a place of refuge for rogues who have been detected, and a high-school for rogues in the making.

In other words Palestine may well be the mystical — and practical — centre of world-Jewry, but the Jewish danger has no “centre.” It is everywhere, and all the more difficult to fight that most people either refuse to see it or reject as “inhuman” the only methods through which it could be neutralised.2
– Savitri Devi

That's true but he let his daughter marry a jew. Just like you letting your daughter marry a "good" black guy. Although a good black guy is way more common than a good jew.

Zionism is about oppressing other peoples.

Nationalism is about preserving and refining your own people and culture.

White nationalism is about oppressing other people

Zionism is about preserving and refining your own people and culture.

is it primarily the female line of jews that really matters though?

In 1975 a UN resolution was accepted that establishes that Zionism is racism against non-jews.

nordfront.se/sionism-rasism.smr

It's true.

If Trump has to become the devil to defeat the devil, I'm okay with that.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- 6th prime minister of Israel, Menachem Begin

"I want to tell you something very clear: Don´t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, controll America, and the Americans know it."
- 11th prime minister of Israel, Ariel Sharon.

The difference between the map I posted and those you have is that mine is grounded in reality, your is stormfaggot fantasy.

Even so white nationalism doesn't have to be expansionist, even if some past iterations of it were.

>But some Jewish figures, pro-Israel organizations and media commentators have questioned whether Trump’s original condemnation was sufficient

OY VAY

Jew is a religion not an ethnicity. It's already been proven that 90% of the jews in the world are of European decent.

>your is stormfaggot fantasy.
So you admit that your shitty excuse for a religion is a fantasy? I spit on yahwe the usurper.

It is both a religion and an ethnicity.

Do you have any proof of this?

So Americans, Australians, Afrikaners have no right to their countries?
Where do you propose Jews have their own nation in?

Except they are? By their very nature, they are zionists. Just like muslims by their very nature are terrorists. Until they separate their "race" from their religious beliefs that call for the enslavement of everyone not them, they are a threat to civilization and should be treated as such.

Kinda fucking with the stormie theory that Jews control the world, doesn't it?

As for your pic. Yeah there are some fringe Jew lunatics. I am sure that there is exactly zero whites with deranged opinions...

>Where do you propose Jews have their own nation in?
The mass grave.

quotes with no source. Nice.
Some in the pic are true

Khazaria

Jews are extremely overrepresented when it comes to things that are damaging to western civilization. Your verminpeople hide behind every rock if you look close enough.

Your map is fantasy.
Such ambitions only exists in the minds of stormies.
In reality Israel withdrew from Sinai twice under no military pressure. In your map we seek to control it.

I'm not sure, there is no doubt that she is in charge of the relationship. Personally I feel it is worse giving your daughter away to a jew than your son marrying one.

You weren't strong enough to control it back then but now you've destabilized the entire region and made it ready for total conquest.

Explain this Juice-kun

youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw

I guess we'll see in the upcoming future how far your disgusting "country's" shekel hungry tendrils reach.

>Until they separate their "race" from their religious beliefs that call for the enslavement of everyone not them
There are no such religions beliefs.
The infograms Sup Forums spams are a hoax.

>Jews are extremely overrepresented when it comes to things that are damaging to western civilization.

Minorities in every society are bound to be inclined to undermine nationalism and majority rule.
Hispanics and Blacks are also over represented in anti nationalist for damaging western civilization movements. Ever wondered why?

It's the natural result when you have large enough minorities of any kind.

>we dindu nuffin
>j-just a few bad apples

>Appeal to authority fallacy

>Khazaria

The Caucasus?

ITT: people in this thread realize that the common jew isn't involved in conspiratorial zionism and op is a faggot

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))

The global elite doesn't give a shit about the common jew but the common jew still defends them.

Not all zionists are even jewish but all zionists fight for jewish interests.

>implying having nigger slaves is a bad thing
you have to chop their dicks off or you get anoher murica

Jews have no sense of decency. Look at what Bill Kristol is doing with his Israel First Party. Kristol clearly wants Hillary to win, the evil shit.

All this while Trump supporters in San Jose attacked by diversity.

Now reverse the races.

What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall.

Please build that wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

>NOT ALL JEWS!!1!11
Yeah, just every single one in a position of power or influence. You are vermin just like the filth under the crescent moon.

>You're fishing in empty waters. Stormfags are a tiny minority here.

They are actually Hillary shills who believe the "alt-right" movement are actual Nazis

>You weren't strong enough to control it back then

We were, we repelled Egyptian-Syrian efforts to take back the Sinai, even Egyptian military estimates concluded they had no power to take it back, Their leaders explicitly said so. Why do you refuse to base your opinions on facts, but rather base them on feels instead?

Neturei Karta are a small radical sect numbering a few thousands and shunned pretty much by the rest of Jewry world wide.
It's like asking a deminionist about Christianity, or some "Christian" fringe cult.

He is also spending millions bankrolling the radical left and pro refugee groups in Israel.
He has bankrolled the 2011 Israeli summer demonstrations to take down the nationalist gov.
He is a globalist.

But he was, Jews funded both sides of WW2 user.

>people still don't realize that he's just playing a role until the time is right

Retards, all of you.

You obviously don't know where high IQ can take you, so instead you fall to muh conspiracies. Continue thinking this way, and your country will continue in that cucked path.

>including literally who bloggers.

Furthermore, I have agreed that the Jewish diaspora is over represented in the radical left. However they are also often anti Israel.

Repelling an attack =/= annexing land

>He is a globalist.
Like every fucking jew in a position of power in the west.

>>including literally who bloggers.
Because you can find them behind every damn anti-white thing.

>However they are also often anti Israel.
But not for the same reasons as we are. They are anti Israel because they know they are more powerful if they are spread out throughout the world like a true global parasite.

> Kristol clearly wants Hillary to win, the evil shit.

So does Romney. It's not something unique to Jews, but to globalist whomever they are.

>just every single one in a position of power or influence.

That's a lie. For example the German Jewish council called Merkel to restrict immigration, there are Jews who support Trump, including in the press "renegade Jew".
The Israeli gov supports white nationalism.

our defense minister for example harshly criticized Merkel for destroying the west over a German news paper.

Actions are louder than words.

>Minorities in every society are bound to be inclined to undermine nationalism and majority rule.
thanks bro, I am now a cruzmissile

he prefers shillray the killeray

>The Israeli gov supports white nationalism.

I wouldn't use the word "white nationalism" as it conjures up images of 14/88ers and "muh purity," but just nationalism.

>Because you can find them behind every damn anti-white thing.

>Behind
No, but part of yes. Just like you can find whites a part of every anti white thing.
As I said, minorities whomever they are tend to be globalist leftist. Look at Blacks in the US, and Hispanics.
Hispanics should naturally lean to the Republicans for family values, Christianity, abortions, gay rights etc. Till Trump, the Republicans weren't even against illegals. Why did they go left instead??
That's the natural inclination of minorities, they don't feel enough part of the country to become nationalistic.
Jews are no exception.

>They are anti Israel because they know they are more powerful if they are spread out throughout the world like a true global parasite.
No, they are against Israel because they are anti nationalism, pro open borders pro Muslim faggots.

See, you'd rather make up some convoluted theory instead of apply their globalist agenda not only to the west but to Israel, showing consistency.

i'm pretty sure the guy would literally suck jew cock on stage at this point.

They're Turkic Asiatic mongrels. They have some European blood, but that doesn't that they're European. If Judaism is just a religion, then how do you explain the existence of atheist Jews like Mark Zuckerberg for example?

>minorities?

Whites are the smallest race, why do you call the coons, sandniggers, mexicoonts etc minorities?

>last hope

Anyone in DC has to cuck for Zionists. Trump does it very little, and only on tangential issues.

Immigration is THE ONLY important issue right now. If amnesty goes through, as it would under Hillary, Jeb!, or Rubio, we would be out of political options forever.

Hence Trump.

>Actions are louder than words.

Yes action. Posting an article, by a high ranking political figure, against the internal policy of another country, in a local paper of said country is quite an action.
It risks relations between countries. And what for?
Furthermore, Israel has done quote some actions:
Arming the Serbs in Bosnia in the early 90's.
Arming Serbia in the late 90's against the will of the US and NATO.
trading and smuggling weapons into Rhodesia.
Refusing to join UN reprimanding Apartheid SA, against US pressure.
Continuing trade and military relations with them till the very end, the only nation in the world to do so.

Meanwhile Swedish soldiers were aiding Muslims to ethnically cleanse Serbia.

Actions indeed.

>if you don't support trump you support hillary

It's the same as how Hindus were once called a race and how there are Hindu atheists.

>I wouldn't use the word "white nationalism" as it conjures up images of 14/88ers and "muh purity," but just nationalism.

I don't care what kind of images it conjures.
US is a bit of a different case so I'll allow you to sort your own. But in Europe no other kind of nationalism can really be possible.
Some minority members can be nationalistic, but they have to accept white rule.
Just like Israel is a Jewish country by law and by the declaration of independent, and we have laws (that don't affect citizens) to cement this.
For example the law of return: allowing only Jewish immigration into Israel, and so on.

>Whites are the smallest race, why do you call the coons, sandniggers, mexicoonts etc minorities?

Jews are not a minority in Israel
Whites are not a minority in European countries. But you know this.

>Repelling an attack =/= annexing land

annexing it is only a declaratory procedure. We have never annexed the WB, but we control it for nearly 50 years.
We had control over the Sinai in every way.

>I wouldn't use the word "white nationalism"
because you aren;t White?

bla bla bla fuck off insane child penis mutliator

care to elaborate?

at this point only dems or reps can win, so not voting rep = a vote for dums

Oh shit you are right! Time to vote for hilary and throw away my second ammendment!
Divide and conquer shill please leave.

>>Whites are the smallest race, why do you call the coons, sandniggers, mexicoonts etc minorities?
>
>Jews are not a minority in Israel
>Whites are not a minority in European countries. But you know this.
are you fucking kidding me?

you're fuckig a white mail

>his daughter literally poped a Shlomo
>he's playing a role.

thats how deluded stormfags are.

>bla bla bla fuck off insane child penis mutliator

Facts are hurting my feeeling
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like how at least a quarter of the thread are posts that are standard Sup Forums knowledge, but think they're posting it as new info
or maybe they they just like posting stuff just in case the newfags read it
It's trolls trolling people into providing info
I like it

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qUXJ-onkA

oh, the rumour that you bring your infant children(without their consent) to priests who bite off the end of their baby cock, to be mutilated, is just a rumor?

the priest doesnt eat the foreskin for religious reasons then greedily slurp the innocent childs blood?

Nazi uniforms and swastikas do not appeal to your average person. But nationalism can. White is such a vague definition. Hungarian nationalism, Russian nationalism, Estonian nationalism, okay. But white nationalism implies it's nationalism based on your skin color. It's not. Which is why nationalism is surging in Europe but will never catch on in America unless they emulate Israeli and European nationalist parties.
Don't focus on purity or racemixing or tradition, but on self determination.

Is that the same triggered fatfuck who got btfo yesterday when he said he did gender studies and tried to advertise his jewtube?

thete is no hope even with trump,the americans will be jewed forever, and whites will be minority at 2030

>emulate Israeli
you advocate biting off and eating the ends of baby cocks, then greedily slurping the delicious blood?

please elaboarte

They keep their self determination with strong borders and national identity. Not really a fan of traditional rituals or race mixing laws though.

>Nazi uniforms and swastikas do not appeal to your average person. But nationalism can.

Implying white nationalism = Nazism by definition.
You can be a nationalist and NOT embrace every aspect of what the Nazi party stood for.
Most if Sup Forums ""nazi's"" don't either.
Most of them think that Poland is based, while 30's Nazis found them fitting to serve as slaves.

>White is such a vague definition. Hungarian nationalism, Russian nationalism, Estonian nationalism
It is somewhat vague, but so is Jewish nationalism desu mate.
What is French nationalism in your mind, can the imported Arabs back Muslims be part of that? In your mind.
When I say French nationalism, I think that we all here refer to white French nationalism.

>Don't focus on purity or racemixing or tradition
But being against race mixing is a crucial part of nationalism.
In Israel race mixing is pretty seriously frowned upon, most will disown their children if they marry Arabs. even Secular Jews.
Even race mixing with white Christians viewed pretty negatively.

is it just a rumour that they all congregate and draw straws to see who is allowed to bite off the manhood of little babies then drink the delicious blood?