youtube.com/watch?v=PJhXVg2QisM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=PJhXVg2QisM

Context?

kek

Nerve gas?

traffic accident

Half the vids are rehashed

always. does anyone have a 1 lunatic 1 icepick webm and 3 guys and 1 hammer?

haha, very funny, in the university teach to run

I thought it was blood but it was just his shirt.

(g)old

sauce?

1 lunatic 1 icepick

girl died

well, she died so happy

seriusly?? any news article??

FAKE!

wow she didn't die obviously

Tbh the people torturing are a bunch of pussies. They dish out pain they can't endure. I believe in an eye for an eye. Don't be a bitch that inflicts pain you yourself won't endure.

Did she die?

what about the guys who mutilate themselves like chopping off their balls and penis, is that really any better?

yes

retard, just fucking leave your wife...

this has to be one of the worst things i have seen on Sup Forums. i know, there are countless other webms of people getting killed. but this is just worse for some reason. call me a newfag, but this is sad.

I didn't refer to them. They are stupid but not pussies.

newfag

shit, didn't see that one coming.

kek

who tf is filming that, story?

Holy fuck she doesn't even give a shit
She really should've died

if you live in china, that's the best thing that could happen to you.

never been married or deep enough in love to reach these levels of mad. people are meant to be fucking everyone

wasn't aware that this is a ylyl thread but i just lost!

Also, think about it this way. Torture in itself isn't what bothers me. It's how unjustified it is.

Example: say you steal someone's icecream, would you think to break-even the other person should rip off your arms and legs?

It's not equivalent. That's why I also feel people who torture have borderline down syndrome for not seeing what I see. I feel common sense is not common at all.

Don't dish out what you can't and won't endure unless you're a down syndrome pussy.

>DoubleKill

>people are meant to be fucking everyone

Sounds like ghetto trash logic

4 kids and only 1 left standing and unharmed plus hes young enough for this to be forgotten soon and live a normal life, very lucky

meh, they don't believe in justice, many of them are just sexual sadist or have extreme control issues, others are just delusional.

dropping some rekts for you waibois

The video was filmed by a friend of a married man who walked up on his wife fucking another guy.

Well I'm personally very into balance. Eye for an eye. I know pussies like them don't like my logic. They choose the easy path. The one where you can have a tantrum like a spoiled cunt and have no one discipline you. If you think about it, torturing is basically just a tantrum. Adults acting like little bitches/spoiled brats.

Do Asians... just commit casual homicide?

That is one nice childhood memory this toddler will keep forever.
Saved.

Nice tits.

back story?

Looks like it. Hopefully that driver was caught.

Life is cheap when you live in a country with a billion people that generally look pretty much the same

religion of peace ...

Hey don't belittle them like that! also do you want a cookie for being normal? most people feel the exact same way, it's pretty basic morality...

Duude this guy is a mutha fukin BOSS!
I know this is a rekt thread but this guy is awesome!

is her hijab made from kevlar or something how many shots did these three fuckwits take at that close range and they still couldnt kill her outright lmao

a bit overkill don't you think?

I have cookies already. Chewie chips ahoy. Ik it's pretty basic morality. I just wonder why people are so damn childish. Spoiled brats piss me off. That's all there is to it.

This is murder WTF???

context?

美国人是傻逼,中国很好。
你是傻子

it wasn't until 8th grade i learned the heart was a muscle, i thought it was just a sac of blood.

>Americans are sucker, China is good. You are a fool
kek

Is that a roadkill pickup crew? Damn, that's cold!

8th fucking grade? Lucky bastard. I've been depression from existential dread since 5th grade.

Wow, what made him get up at just that moment. >Now that's what I call random

it really says 'americans are cunts' cause 傻逼 kinda means cunt or fucker, etc. and 傻子 means idiot, or stupid.

>lived a full length life til old age
>life ends while bound and gagged in the back of a car on a rainy day

what do you think he thought about in the last seconds

Maybe the sound of a giant vehicle advancing in his yard/in front of his home

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. The only people who think it would work are children and the deluded, who believe they aren't guilty of anything.

Near death moments are always full of hoping, denial and primitive instinct to survive.
I bet he is hoping that he can't get shot in the car because there will be evidence left from the bullets, maybe he is even hoping that the killer is going to change his mind by just seeing how peaceful and tolerant he, the victim, is.

they were about to lynch the guy that's all I know

What if he kinda half-asssed it was hoping that he hits the umbrella and that it will soften the impact?

could be one of those small road side mechanics that are pretty much on every street in most of SEA, always have a bunch of dark skinned shirtless dudes hanging out front of them, one probs saw it coming and yelled out