Are you scared of ruining your gf/wife with a pregnancy?

Are you scared of ruining your gf/wife with a pregnancy?

>ruining
If bringing life into this world with the person you love doesn't get you fucking pumped then kill yourself before you accidentally make it.

This.

Also, post-pregnancy slowly develops back to (mostly) original form. Stop being so ridiculous, OP

That post was probably taken the day after the baby came out. Skin shrinks back to normal unless she has shit genetics.

Also

>not wanting udders to drink milk from

Disgusting.

help her to gain the original form instead of complaining about unavoidable consequences. Be helpful and responsive. Solved.

Jewish psyop detected

Having my children wrecked my wife's body hard. I still would never fuck anybody but her. There is something hot about a woman that is not only willing to go through that with you but actually wanted it.

>>White women

not even once.

you mean help perfect it?

Are you twelve?

Yeah but nice tits tho

it's their biological imperative, you were just along for the ride

And the males biological imperative is to be along for the ride

Nice job

those stretch marks won't my friend

Not anymore. She was on the pill for 16 years, when it suddenly failed and she got knocked up. We aborted at 7 weeks and now she's on the much more efficient IUD implant. Fuck breeders. I like my wife how she is, tight and tiny. We have enough faggots on this planet already.

The whole purpose of her sexual attractiveness is to get the best man to have kids with. She is going to age, so you better pick a good person.

Are you kidding? Post pregnancy titties are the best shit ever.

She gained way too much weight. Pregnant moms think all the time that they need to eat for two... A baby only requires an extra 300 Calories a day. Thats like an extra bit of fruit and a few slices of bread. Women should only gain around 30 pounds during a pregnancy, and think about it, the baby is usually around 7-8 and then the placenta is another 5-6.

That puts their post birth weight only about 15 pounds over their pre pregnancy weight, and this can fully be burned off in like 6 months. The real problem is a lot of these women get real lazy and start eating a bunch of fatty foods, and then their husbands are too pussy to suggest that they start getting back in shape.

no, those are some awesome milkbags

yes, niggers, indians and chinese. but if the genetic programming of the caucasian race isn't strong enough to produce offspring, we propably deserve to be eradicated over time.

this is my fetish too and childs are funy

your kink is your kink

that's pretty selfish user, we need more white kids to secure the future of mankid you know that

It's also my woman I'm knocking up, not yours.

She does some core workouts and you have now created a big tity wife

Would you like us to describe to you what it's actually like to have intercourse?

Yeah, shits annoying. Pregnant women love to gorge themselves and eat nonstop shit food. They're consuming extra for a baby, not another adult.

Only from non-cucked men.

my wife is hispanic so she doesn't get stretch marks, just turned into gianna michaels hourglass with H-cups after kids. Like winning the lottery

stretch marks do become the original skin colour after few years

Correct and if you want "your woman" to be loose and covered in stretch marks is on you my dude

Those titss are a nice for the trade-off.

Who cares? Let the apes breed. Won't happen in our lifetime anyways, the primal bullshit is so gagging to me.

Fuck the future. I care about as much about the time that comes after me as I do about the faggots who came before.

Yes. I would much prefer the Brave New World. All people are bread in hatcheries... just skip all of the authoritarian brainwashing.
Not to mention how awesome sexual promiscuity is compared to the "ol' ball and chain" of today. Plus legal drugs.

And dump her when she's 35 right? You don't give a fuck about your wife, she's just a fleshlight you need to replace eventually.

Hey it's the price for children.

You seem like the kind if guy to divorce your wife after pregnancy for muh sex

Small price to pay in order to raise kids with the person I love.

What a brainwashed scum you are.

Hahaha no.

too late

Fuck off normie retard.

finding one that keeps off the stomach fat IS like winning the lottery

All you are doing is screaming at us that your own childhood was so fucking terrible that your parents don't even want to risk you repeating it because you'd find out what kind of horrible selfish shitbags they really are.

All those bullshit stories of why they could not be better would fall away and their selfishness would be revealed. We did the best we could with the knowledge we had! There was just no conceivable way to learn about making better choices.

Autism: The Post (2018)

No they don't

Dude, it suddenly failed? No it didn't. She was hoping you'd change into a good father if she got pregnant

Talk to me in 10 years and see if you're pursuit of momentary satisfaction of lust and pleasure is still making you happy.

Lul you literal destroyed the passing on of your genes. Enjoy having your line end at you faggot. Worse than being cucked.

It didn't fail dude. She wants kids but because you're such a gigantic fucking ass she doesn't dare to tell you.
The only reason she's still with you is because she's more scared of being alone

This

I would be scared of ruining MYSELF with my gf's pregnancy.

thats the most narcicistic thing to do man, thinking you and your partner are sooooo fucking good to the world that you make another narcicistic scum, fucking kill your famility and a hero please

Those post tits are absolutley delish, post sace.

>Psychiatrist: Are you dating anyone?
>user: Me?!?! No way! I'm smart! What kind of idiot wants to have someone look after them when their old and will carry on their legacy when they die? An idiot, that's who. I'm so smart
>Psychiatrist: *Writes virgin loser on clipboard*

Do I have to be honest? I hope a stranger makes my girlfriend pregnant

Never forget all the children in the orphanages before you make these decisions.
Why add a life to this world when you can help make an existing one worth living.

>a hero
>A HERO
if you cant spell it, do it

You are a sad little nihilistic child.

Hormonal bitch in sight

>my wife is hispanic

Hispanic mothers turn into fat little butterballs. Like giant asexual babies.

raising a family is my fetish

Adopt psycho baby from drug addled mom. Seen it several times. Grow up to have emotional problems, be a lifelong burden.

>to have someone look after them when their old
If I ever find myself in a state where I can't take care of myself, it's an hero time.

>and will carry on their legacy when they die?
>muh legacy
Everyone has genes, retard, and they're not very special. If you cared about a personal legacy you would DO something that would be REMEMBERED by the whole world, not shit out another generic rat who will do the same in return without so much as turning the gears a few more times.

Imperfections bring out true beauty

this 100%

oh noes, drug addled psychiatrist thinks im a loser, whatever will i do.

>when I'm no longer in a position to pursue momentary pleasure I'll just kill myself.
You sound like a very mentally stable individual.

No one remembers much about anything or anyone lul good luck pleb. Your line ends with you grats.

she's 33 now, idiot. we've been together 18 years.

hardly. i'm just smart enough to be able to look around at the world and realize the horror that is overpopulation.

yeah, no.

and i'm proud of it. abortion is a gift.

no, she doesn't. she hates kids more than me, and she had the abortion process half done before she even told me what was going on.

what is this, 5th grade insults?
i really hope you eventually grow smarter and realize how retard you are now, and then come to conclude your existense(and therefore your family, who teach you everything) it's nothing fucking special and cancerigeous, and will be better to kill all your family in their annual reunion or some shit, and then suicide, making the world a better place faggot

Oh HELL naw! My gf is 40, just divorced her wife, has the most perfect little tits, and fucks like a chainsaw.
I am NOT going to let that shit get ruined!

There is nothing pleasurable about being a burden on the world and shuffling around a nursing home or your kid's house in a diaper.

>No one remembers much about anything or anyone lul
and you think *I* have no ambition.

agree with this completely. fuck breeding and fuck knowing when your time is up. want to be remembered that bad? then do something worth remembering.

they do, im fat and my stretch marks are normal skin color

newfag sensors going berserk

dubs of autism

You're either really young and naive and have let some of the Sup Forums horror stories get to your head or you are much older and you are blaming either your poor decision making or inability to attract wife material women on society. Marriage and children are wonderful if you pick the right woman to do it with, and most of the people who complain about it rushed into a bad decision because they felt pressured.

Now run along Timmy, your mommy wants you to brush your teeth before you go to bed. And close your door, if you hear wrestling noises between me and your mom just know that we're playing and everything is ok.

>calls someone else a retard
>knowingly is going against the main governing element of biology itself

You will literally die out lol

How is there even one person in this thread taking it seriously? I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

all these edgy autismos acting like they wouldn't want a child

>implying they could even find a girl to have one with

wonderful for you. why is it so impossible for breeders to understand that some just don't want kids? it's like a mental block. and then they simplistically brush your stance off, as if you're just "too young" or "too naive" to understand their basic, primal instinct, as if it's some sort of deep, well thought out process.

no, faggot. not having kids and having justifiable reasons for it takes the real effort. squirting a load in a cunt is evolutionary. it's nothing special, it requires no effort. whores have been spreading their legs since the dawn of time. but the world is different now. if you think breeding is what's best for the planet and can afford it, then do it. i think it's being over done. i'm sick of dealing with other faggots kids in the grocery store. i'm sick of paying taxes so other faggots kids can go to school and toss trash in my yard when the get off the bus. idiots are raising idiots, and if you can't see that, fuck you.

it really doesn't matter if it's bait or not. it's a topic that should be discussed. everyone is having WAY too many kids and paying zero repercussions for it. instead they get praised like it's some big ass deal, they get tax cuts from the government, and let other's raise their shits while they just continue popping out more. it's a definite issue.

getting a child these days is the pinnacle of egoism.

common reasons:
"i don't want to die alone."
"I want someone to care for me later."
"I'm special and the world needs my offspring."
"Everybody has children, so will I."
"If it happens, it happens."
"Gone get me some child support / welfare program / support goodies."
"I'm not relevant anymore, I need something new in my life."
"I'm getting old and I've run out of ideas / purpose / people that care."

>HURRRRR PLEASE DIVIDE MORE AMERICANS

Go eat your last potato, Ivan

What wife or girlfriend? I'm a level 30 wizard.

what the fuck are you talking about? you are a prime example on why we need more abortions.

Stretch marks and saggy belly < Normal petite

If you don't have any offspring then you don't have any stake in the human race. Simple as that.

>If bringing life into this world with the person you love doesn't get you fucking pumped

this is the most retarded bullshit I ever read here. And this site is 100% retarded bullshit

I understand that some people may not want kids but most of those people change their opinion as they mature and see other people surrounded by loving family and they have nothing.

But let's say you never change your stance and will never want kids, ok. My problem is that, and your post proves it exactly, you think you're so smart for not wanting kids. You think everyone else is brainwashed, but you, you can see the light. You think that you are so much better than all the "idiots" who have kids.

And the last part of your argument, sure, other people's kids can be little shits. But that's where the concept of a little word called PARENTING comes in.

MGTOW is why we really need abortions, so there's less faggots like you.

sure i do. as the human i am right now. i don't care what happens when i die, and neither should you.

i never said i was "so smart" and your point hasn't been proven at all.

i have justifiable reasons for not having kids. i have to fight evolutionary and primal urges to breed. and i do so.

oh, and keep your fucking kids off my yard.

this one guy gets it. the rest of you can fuck off.

Jewish psyop detected
I see through your tricks schlomo

It's called going to the gym you idiot.

Plus there are lotions and other moisturizers the woman can use during pregnancy to minimize/prevent stretch marks

>hurrrrrrrrrr I'm completely socially and politically unaware durrrrrrrrrr
kys