/éire/ = /gael/

Put the fairies in the ground edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_O2Ta2Iqt4
twitter.com/gardainfo/status/874562262815711232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there anybody here who voted in that referendum?

What's this shite about then?

Only the well adjusted individuals in society actually go out and vote, what are you a normie?

Fag marriage back in the day

Why is alcohol prohibited on good friday?

It's a sin to get drunk, Luxie.

Nobody voted No because they knew the Yes side would win in the 1st place.

(((Christians))) don't like fun

Didn't realise that the holiday was called good friday in english,thought it was some special holiday only you people celebrate

37% voted against it m8

watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=y_O2Ta2Iqt4

twitter.com/gardainfo/status/874562262815711232

The Gardaí are shitposters just like us.

>implying Josieposting is shitposting

I post content of the highest quality

Absolutely despise avatarfaging lads.
Thankfully no one on /éire/ does it.

>sometimes you have to die before you truly live

imagine being actual avatarfagging personalitie cunts

Thinking about literally cucking Josie's boyfriend, lads. I think I could do it if I moved into her social circles.

We are truly the luckiest of /gen/s

Fairy will smash your shit and destroy your life that's why you're chatting on the internet with the door closed. Come outside and meet my fairy hammer.

She's pretty ugly so long as you aren't a fucking 4/10 socially crippled troll you could quite easily put your dick inside her

She's 10/10 Tipp goddess, excuse you. I'd be able to strike up a conversation with her, no bother, but getting her to abandon her morals and ethics would be another matter entirely.

>obsessing over some girl you've never met
Pretty sad.

>being this upset you're never going to bag yourself an EGL culchie goddess gf like me

Pathetic desu

I get you're doing it ironically but there is a point where irony becomes far too real and crosses a line. How can you keep doing this with no self-awareness?

>irony

?

So if you are perfectly self-aware and I don't think anyone here in my boundless optimism is entirely beyond hope then the only other possible explanation is that this is you posting pictures of yourself, in which case I need to ask you politely to leave/fuck off back to /cgl/ or /soc/.

Now this is a based thread, based island, based irish

He thinks Josie is a poster here

I will be sharing myself how I see fit on this board, thank you very much.

then put on a trip so I don't have to see your terrible posts like the other two tripfags

You're not escaping this face

I was going to vote Yes but I was ill and too far away from my polling station to handle the trip. I knew it would pass though I'm surprised how many voted against it. Will definitely be voting in the upcoming abortion referendum.

fag

Who would want to?

Wasn't registered at the time. Planned on it but the date passed.

Morning boys (and boyettes)

>morning
nani