GG Allin, disgusting animal or misunderstood musician?

I've recently been looking deep into the life and music of GG Allin as I'm producing a YouTube documentary on him.
What does everybody think of GG and his impact on the punk culture and the music scene in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqxyAGBwiWU
youtube.com/watch?v=rXFVfJYkleg
youtu.be/XiWpwIFx9jE
youtube.com/watch?v=oOFpn8vSF-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting putrid waste of a human with no talent other than being a physical embodiment of shock value

Todd Howard already did a documentary on him

You talking about 'Hated'?

t. never listened to gg allin

I have and I never want to again

You get scared :(

B&BFA=SS>YGLABN>FFD&J>EMF>AWAASB

Highly fascinating outsider artist. Someone like him had to come along sooner or later.
The musical value of his recordings is very inconsistent and very dependent on whichever band he was backed by at the time though. The main value of Allin's music is as a diary of his psychosis and increasingly self-destructive tendencies.
The message always came before the music with him, and it shows.

Big fan of this album. Total sewer filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqxyAGBwiWU

Did the Murder Junkies back this album?

Second coming of Jesus. God sent him down to earth and look at what we did to him.

No I just find it to be totally pointless violence and vulgarity and depraved of any enjoyability at all besides "whoa he's eating his own shit I'm so shocked this guy is really shocking huh?????"

All shock value , no actual good music or anything worth noting aside from the shit he did for attention . People pretend to like his music because of they know of him and have probably never listened to anything he's put out a day in their life. He's like sid vicious with less musical talent

The guitarist was also in the Murder Junkies for a while. IIRC the other two guys who played on SS only ever played with him on that one album.

his albums don't got nothing with eating shit, watching one live video of him on youtube doesn't count as listening to him, atleast try this.

He's ultimately going to be remembered for his incredibly public self-destruction, which is a shame since he was a pretty decent songwriter as well. Anyone who thinks he's completely without merit as a musician should check out his earliest works.

Literal retardation

The king of filth.

This album has some of my favourite song names of all time on there.

> Suck My Ass It Smells
> Cunt Sucking Cannibal
> Outlaw Scumfuc
> Last in line for the gangbang.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXFVfJYkleg

youtu.be/XiWpwIFx9jE
I've listened to this before. It reminds me a lot of 80s Whitehouse in the sense that it's trying to be as vulgar and shocking as possible and not trying to make anything enjoyable what so ever. "I'm Gonna Rape You", "Eat My Diarrhea" it's just stupid not even humorous. Will still listen to that album anyway, but I honestly can't imagine it being much different.

>chinese cartoons
Oi m8

Y'know listening to his music from 1978-1982 you really do wonder what the fuck happened and where he went wrong.

Some of the songs from his early days are genuinely quite likeable, notably:

> I need adventure
> Automatic
> Gimme Some Head
> Bored To Death

youtube.com/watch?v=oOFpn8vSF-Y

>using "chinese cartoons" as an insult while on a chinese cartoon website
Oi m80

>tumblr

>gets triggered by anime but uses anime site
>gets triggered by filename
Like I said, literal retardation.

Just finished the third track of the "Freaks, Faggots..." album, this is really embarrassing... Even the actual music itself, like the band playing, isn't very interesting to me at all. I understand music is subjective and all, but I will never get why people see anything in him at all.

>he actually started posting form his fap folder

>he actually started posting form his fap folder
gay tbqh

kek

>you really do wonder what the fuck happened and where he went wrong
It's probably all the drugs he was doing to forget the fact that his dad was a violent psychopath who locked him in the house for 6 years and planned on murdering him

>samefagging this hard

well no but okay

>shoop
patheric

ok buddy

He's a tryhard

>Le poopoo man can't eat/throw shit and make good music

You faggots never even listened to his music

Shit list you forgot his objective two best projects You'll Never Tame me along and Carnival of Excess along with Murder Junkies w/ Antiseen and the Ep, Troubled Troublador, Cedar Street Sluts Ep...

YNTM = CoE > FFD&J > AWAASB > B&BFA > YGLABN > CSS > SS = Antiseen > TT> EMF > 1992 EP

That personality disorder when no gf

Holy fuck I need to stop 420-posting but you get what I'm saying