Dubs decide which cage I wear to work tomorrow

Dubs decide which cage I wear to work tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/322315751603
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the smallest
>implying you wouldn't have worn it anyway

Why would a man do this to themselves?

#2. Also why do you have so many cages?

I'm partial to 3

trips means 3

They're pretty cheap now and I've been into it for a while. I'm thinking about a HT V3 Nano next.

wow that's nice. How do you get your cock to fit in there? I have one like #7, it is tight on the sides.

#2 OP

some guys get off on the hours of pentup hornyness as much or more than the sex itself. It's basically edging but with less dick touching.

Ice and several attempts. I'm a grower though.

I wanna fuck you until I cum

nice. After a few days, I get abrasions from the sides of the cage because it's too tight.

Have you tried the plastic Holy Trainers? I was locked by a keyholder in one for about two weeks.
It was incredible and I wish she had pushed me farther.

Jesus damn what's ur kik?

Bi guy user here

I have this and absolutely love it. 2,8cm length :3

#2.
Ive been considering getting one of those with the insert to replace my current one.

I love the idea of the insert, but haven't found one that wasn't downright painful yet.

I get that, but then again im a grower so is painful because my head tries to fit between the bars and i barely fill it when soft.

What do you mean with insert??

Piss-through urethral insert
ebay.com/itm/322315751603

Thanks

I hope I can wear this or #1 or #3 one day. Currently I have a small HT, but when my dick becomes smaller maybe I van switch

I'd go with 3. It doesn't pinch as bad as the open ended ones.

Thanks for the advice! What do you think about#1? The form of the ring looks nice imo

The hinge can pinch/get sore after a couple days. It's nice and snug, but not for long term.

O I didn't notice it has a hinge. Maybe i can find one like this without one

dubs xd
Also nice cage

Dubs. You pick.