Why do the British all dress like this for nights out once they hit age 16?

Why do the British all dress like this for nights out once they hit age 16?

Why do American girls not dress like this? Even in their 20s

The British are high class compared to Americans. British womyn are just confident womyn who understand the importance of not listening to no man.

They look like gypsies though

There are slags in every country

Do they not realise how ridiculous they look? They look like clowns.

But their tits are out, which gets them attention from horny dudebros. They get what they're seeking, which makes them think they are doing the right thing.

What? American girls are complete whores. They dress like this at 14 years old like their looking for a one night stand. It’s fucking weird. 13 and 14 year olds look like strippers around here.

Their comments are filled with men complimenting them.

Of course they are. Horny idiots and pakis and Arabs presumably.

My god, British women are so fucking ugly it’s painful. There’s honestly no other country besides Africa that has uglier women than the brits. I genuinely mean this. Europe has some beautiful women, you just won’t find them anywhere in England

their faces look all busted af

But why is that specific to England? Why does it seem the unattractiveness of the modern British woman is instantly recognisable when the continent of Europe is within swimming distance?

Where did it go wrong?

They have to be trannies, no way those ugly fuckers are women.

lol u mad black boi? can't get deez white chicks bruh?

British chav girls make me hard af.

I dont know why. Yeah they use a fuckton of make-up and slutty clothes and push-up bras, but goddamn they are so fucking hot.

I love the almost trashy look and the tits. Dont think i’d date a chav, but definitely would fuck them

Right right, but now explain why this phenomenon is so wide spread amongst young British women.

There are American women in their 20's who don't even own high heels but almost every british girl has a closet full of them.