who /loveschristmas/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29KokaJQX7U
youtube.com/watch?v=tDTcF5Kxc2I&list=PL090420631B08B24B
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoXTggzoFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holidays are dying, lad.

Who /newyears/ here?

Every year it gets less noticeable, less relevant, and less important. The more I go through the less I care; it's all just going through the motions.

not gonna make it

Tis the season, then

go back to Sup Forums christfag

If not for my family christmas would be comfiest shit ever

Ho ho ho, it's Treason time,
Sheev is the Senaate

>implying Christ existed

Welll, a preacher named Yeshua of Nazareth definitely existed, and was probably the man we now refer to as Jesus, but in reality he was just one of many deranged street preachers crucified by the Romans.

>that tinsel around the window
Every time.

Yeah but his meme game was hella strong.

they'll never die, people will always need a reason to fuck around

This pic is literally me, senpai.

i love you op!

tfw long crispy winter walks while other fuccbois are staying inside

Russia?

t. normie
I wasn't talking about getting drunk and fucking a girl whose wearing Rudolph antlers in a smelly bathroom stall. I'm talking about whole neighborhoods lighting up and just an overall feeling of coziness. I see and feel those things considerably less during Christmas.

>tangerines
hello fellow slav

Literally every western family has tangerines on Christmas m8

Halloween > Christmas

I love Chistmas, but hate it since my birthday is 5 days before it.

People are becoming more jaded and cynical, also less religious. In 100 years everyone will be dead inside. It may even be computer cultural to be happy and carefree.

I don't celebrate anything, quite honestly no one over 12 actually celebrates it and 'feels' the holiday spirit. It's only possible when you're a kid, I also remember getting hyped for christmas as a kid, but now I don't, just like millions of other adult people over 18.

The only thing that gets people hyped before a holiday is getting drunk at a party and scoring with some cock hungry slut.

hold me ;_;

>my experience is exactly the same as everybody else's

exactly why halloween is the superior holiday. drunk girls dressing like sluts sign me up

>i'm 8 years old

Holidays will continue to exist as long as they're easy to profit off of.

People like you make me sad, honestly

>feel when your town doesn't even bother putting up the giant christmas tree anymore

It's because the cozy Christmassy feeling at Malls encouraged people to shop and make a day of it. Since shopping is done online now it's too expensive for them to put up all that Christmas shit.

hello senpai

Welcome to the real world.

Every day we fall further from God's grace

jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock

I'm downloading loads of xmas movies to be ready for the holiday season lads, I have 45 christmas movies/set during christmas movies so far.

There's no God, unfortunately. If there were he'd have already blown this planet out of existence and started anew,

who /bonfirenight/ here?

cmon mang dont say that

>Christmas sale ads already on tv before Halloween

>piss up on christmas eve at the pub
>all day drinking on christmas day
>smashed beyond reason on boxing day in town

yeah christmas is pretty good

As I've gotten older I've realized this.

The family I want to see are dead and I'm stuck with the reminder of looking at others faces I couldn't give a fuck for. Christmas always reminds me of the things I've lost not the things I have.

I see why suicide rates are higher this time of year because of that. I'm not a pussy but some point I don't know how I'm going to feel one day and maybe just get fed up and have someone kill me.

I'm sorry, but it's the truth f.am.

Member when you'd get 3 weeks off on Christmas?
Member when the holidays were most festive than they were a consumerist event?
Member when you'd wake up excited and happy to be alive?

*tips stocking cap* *a quiet jingle sounds*

>Member when you'd get 3 weeks off on Christmas?
i've been a neet since at least 2010(i think thats when)

Oh, I member being a kid and the excitement of unwrapping the presents under the christmas tree.

>Member when the holidays were most festive than they were a consumerist event?

No one on Sup Forums was alive when this was ever the case.

Not a slav, I'm actually a UKfag, I just live alone so I have a fuck tonne of food to myself on Christmas.
I literally lose myself in a haze of cotton, vidya, Christmas lights, roast dinners and shortbread biscuits.
I feel I am comfy guy incarnate, and my aim is to indulge in and maximize the comfy the comfy whenever I can.
I love comfy guy so much I had posters of him made.

Hello, desu senpai.

>snowed today
>gonna snow all day tomorrow
Perfect, desu.

best ones to get your fellow anons in the mood, lad?

The only thing boomers did right was make Christmas a hyper consumer super shopping event where every business in America would pull out all the stops to make everything glow with Christmas spirit.

Then for some reason everyone started bitching about it going against the spirit of the event and trying to make it boring again. Now we have current Christmas.

God i miss those waves of new Christmas cartoons trying to sell shit to kids and having the most popular bands on Christmas specials instead of talk shows.

Trying jumping of a bridge
thats a good trick

Wife is finishing decorating our 12 ft tree. She hopes to be finished by December 1st with rest of house. Terrible Hallmark Christmas movies are on 24/7. I love it

I enjoy my annual tradition of watching Olive, the Other Reindeer on Xmas Day

No, you're just getting older

>not making sure you get enough vitamin c during xmas comfy feasts

my solution is to gorge on tangerines followed by terrys chocolate orange and then those orange fuckers that they put in the quality street sweet tins

Are you going to have your special christmas cuckold session of cucking with the bull dressed up as Santa? Is your wife's son going to attend the party?

This.

tfw this was my first halloween not doing anything and alone because my gf left me

>why not all of them
The Addams Family
Annie Hall
Batman Returns
Battle Royale II: Requiem
Boogie Nights
Brazil
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Citizen Kane
Click
Deadpool
Die Hard
Die Hard 2
First Blood
Full Metal Jacket
Ghostbusters II
The Godfather
The Godfather: Part II
Goodfellas
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
Hook
In Bruges
Iron Man 3
It's a Wonderful Life
Jurassic World
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lethal Weapon
The Nightmare Before Christmas
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Prisoners
RED
Rocky
Rocky IV
Rushmore
Star Trek: Generations
Step Brothers
Toy Story
Trading Places
The Truman Show
Wedding Crashers

lemme know what I need to get still, (I know there's some obvious ones missing, some of them may be among this list:

gremlins 1
edward scissorhands
miracle on 34th street
Bad Santa
The Polar Express
city of lost children
hogfather (andere pratchett)
new jack city
friday after next
just friends (reynolds)
castaway
perks of being a wallflower
american psycho
soldier (kust russel)
oceans 11
robocop 3
passenger 57
money train
fast times at ridgement high
me & mrs smith
ted
hulk 1
donnie brasco
rushmore
bad teacher
lady and the tramp

kek

yeah you rekt me lad well done

>Teleports behind you
>Offers you a gift
>'Heh. Nothing personal kid'

We don't allow blacks in our house.

Eyes Wide Shut
It's a Wonderful Life
The Snowman

thanks!
it's a wonderful life is in the first list but ' = ' apparently

No need, senpai, I have supplements.

Oh, so you take her out to the hood so that she could get blacked inside some crack house by a group of bulls? Nice, but are you sure it's safe to take your wife's son to the ghetto?

Christmas Vacation
Scrooged
All the Scrooge films in fact (and the Muppet one)

thanks and merry christmas!

kek I was Googling for &apos thought maybe it was some obscure European kino

heh, it's cause I copy pasted it from the kodi smart playlist file but didn't notice that

Good lad

2000+ years and still memeing.

anyone got some good christmas toons?

Suicide rates jump during the holidays.

What's to be happy for? The only reason to enjoy holidays is for the downtime but otherwise annoying songs same, shitty movies, and the weather sucks.

[ '_._' ] MEGGY KRIMBUS xDDD

this is p. gud 2

kino

Mah nigga.

She was raised in US but parents are Polish. She is racist as fuck.. she uses the word nigger more than anyone I know. She might leave me someday but it will be for a blue eye white guy.

Noticing a trend.. were you picked on by black guys in school by any chance?

2 Hours of Audiokino

That's not christmas music. That's sit in your room in the dark and cut yourself music. I'll pray for you.

I hate Christmas.

Its my all time favourite Christmas album and one of sufjan's best
youtube.com/watch?v=29KokaJQX7U

I love Christmas OP.

I usually make a custom playlist or throw it on a radio station that plays Christmas songs from the 50s-80s.

Then I just relax with my hot chocolate and my space heater as the snow falls outside.

It's great, I pity the people who can't derive enjoyment from it anymore.

no substitute
this is great too though
also jethro tull's christmas album, and the AF christmas album is comfy if not great

>one of sufjan's best
"no"

Its no age of adz, but its up there

Can't wait to watch the usual Christmas moves like Vacation, Home Alone, I'll Be Home For Christmas.

This year I've added Black Mirror's Christmas special to my list. Best time of year lads.

>another year of fighting and step-parents bitching about where I'm going to spend Christmas day
>working so I have to spend hundreds of dollars for presents and receive shit like clothes in return
>completely dead inside toward Christianity or faith in general

Fuck Christmas

up there with what
it doesn't hold a candle to aoa, michigan, seven swans, or any of his other legitimate work
I like them, and listen to them ad nauseum every year, but it's just too much music to be consistently great, even with the material he has to work with

Post your comfyest Christmas movie

ATHF's Have yourself a Meaty Christmas with such classics as I Sure Hope I Don't Have to Beat Your Ass This Christmas and Feliz Navidad (Chicken Quesadilla and tomato sauce!)

youtube.com/watch?v=tDTcF5Kxc2I&list=PL090420631B08B24B

I love Christmas.

Home Alone

ACBC OST is god-tier.

The Ref. Accept no substitutes.

best christmas movie

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoXTggzoFk
best christmas album