archive.fo/wFwLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a mong

Guns should be banned, that's it.

>I'm trying to play both sides and am failing at it : the twitter post

OP status

[ ] not a Faggot

[x] A FAGGOT

Because the Obama administration and democrats didn't control congress when it was enacted in 2012? It was an executive action done because republicans were blocking every legislative action democrats and Obama tried, ever, for anything.

People wonder why Obama did so much executive overreach? Because the fucking republicans were stuck fapping to ACA repeals for 6 fucking years. And then when they control all 3 parts of government they still can't even do that.

Republicans are all about obstructionism. They don't have to think or try hard anymore because they gerrymandered every district into easy mode over the past 9 years.

What about for hunting? It isn't simply for sport. Many rely upon hunting for food and it is necessary for population control on animals.

dont forget about the rural areas with even less reliable police force to protect their belongings which are scattered in much bigger plains which makes them easier to steal
like cows, those are worth quite a lot

"many". USA is a first world country so I wouldn't say many. Just a very few need them. Special ID's should be asked when trying to buy guns.

There are way more moderate democrats than their are moderate republicans, at the federal level.

Moderate democrats don't want to ban guns. We want to maybe require background checks. Or maybe actually enforce felony bans on firearm purchases?

Shit, I'd even settle for the FBI acting on a fucking school shooting tip.

Democrats don't pass gun control because they make a fuck load off of gun sales. AR15s skyrocketed in price and there were ammo shortages after (((sandy hook))). You think politicians aren't lining their pockets from tragedies? Don't be stupid now.

sauce: archive.fo/wFwLY

>because republicans were blocking every legislative action democrats and Obama tried, ever, for anything.

The first 15 months of his reign, 0bama had a super-majority in both Houses. The Republicans couldn't block anything.

>People wonder why Obama did so much executive overreach?

Because he saw himself as a benevolent dictator. Funny how a Constitutional lawyer got his ass handed to him a dozen or so times, by the SCOTUS, including a few 9 - 0 decisions.

>They don't have to think or try hard anymore because they gerrymandered every district into easy mode over the past 9 years.

Which, of course, explains how so many states elected Republican governors.

Nice try, sweetie, but you really don't know what you are talking about.

Hunt with your bare hands pussy

>trying to justify something that simply can't be justified

Which doesn't answer the question about if guns should be allowed to be purchased for hunting. They definitely are needed to keep the deer population down in many states.

Your mum gay. Owned

Thanks for admitting you are wrong.

Im sorry your vagina stops you from being a man

HAHA YES WE CONTROL ALL 3 BRANCHES NOW BUT LETS KEEP CRYING ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO BECAUSE ALL WE CAN DO IS LINE THE POCKETS OF OUR 1% BUDDIES

BAD DEMOCRATS EVIL DOERS YOU I WIN #1 PRESIDENT LAUGH AT MY MEME

by this logic republicans didn't want to repeal obamacare lol

I'll put it this way: Two years ago, in my city, Barcelona, a 16 yo kid wanted to do something similar in his school. Thankfully, access to weapons here in Europe is super hard, so he created its own crossbow, with which he managed to kill one teacher. So yeah, violence is everywhere (not just USA) but the consequences of that inevitable violence can be dramatically different depending on where it happens. Don't give guns to sick kids, and they will kill 1-2 people at most. Give them weapons, and they will make a massacre. That's why guns should be banned.

As I said, it is needed for animal population control. In Illinois, they average 80,000 deer killed by hunters every year. If hunters had to kill them all by hand the population would explode which would lead to food shortages (for humans as well), more deer in urban settings causing more traffic accidents, and more deer dying from disease, causing more disease for humans.

Gun control is 100% necessary for a civilised society

No, 0bama intertwined it so much into the system that they can't just do away with it all. What they really need to do is just take away the IRS's ability to collect the fine for not having health insurance.

Define "gun control".

Sounds like those hunters have weak baby hands

Wow man, I didn't know gerrymandering had absolutely no affect on state legislatures and governor races. Which it does you troglodyte.

Also, I'd love to hear those dozen or so times Obama was overruled by SCOTUS that didn't include appointments because congress wouldn't fucking even hear any of his appointments before he left office. Or did you forget about HIS FUCKING APPOINTMENT TO SCOTUS BEING SCUTTLED FOR 8 MONTHS BY REPUBLICANS?

Yes, troll. That is it.

Trump already did this by telling the IRS not to enforce this law. By the way, that was done by executive action which would've caught hell for Obama.

But if it's king Trump, best Putin cocksucker, recucks are fine with it.

Sure they should, Anatoly.
Enjoy getting an extra ration of vodka with your beets and rye.

>I didn't know gerrymandering had absolutely no affect on state legislatures and governor races.

Apparently you didn't, shit head. Governors don't win on districts, moron. You also acting like the Republicans are the only ones gerrymandering. I'm from Illinois. Explain how the Republicans gerrymander in IL and why the dems lost as much as they have?

>Also, I'd love to hear those dozen or so times Obama was overruled by SCOTUS

It's called, "Google" cum breath. Look it up and decide for yourself.

>appointments because congress wouldn't fucking even hear any of his appointments before he left office.

And the dims did the same thing when Bush was POTUS. Nice try, idiot.

Seriously. History didn't begin when you stopped sucking on your mommy's tit 6 years ago.

Same as today, but you're registered as a "future mass murderer" in police and federal databases.

No, it is because when 0bama did it, he did it to give power to the government - something the Constitution is supposed to restrict.

When President Trump does it, it takes power away from the government.

Not surprising liberals don't like power taken away from their masters in the government.

Does the average American have small hands or something?

How do you make such a determination? I'll grant you they dropped the ball on this last scumbag, but otherwise I don't know what the criteria would be.

You own a gun.

Duh

he can't and wont

Yes, troll. That is why they can't kill 150# deer with their bare hands.

So never mind the Constitution then. Got it.

Clearly you’re talking about female hunters

99% of people who own a firearm will commit mass murder in their lifetime.

So? If he was trafficking arms illegally, he wasn't making any money off legal purchases made by me and other NRA members. He was only making money off Bay Area criminals who buy their weapons on the black market.

Make it harder for people who don't need guns to get them legally. In England you can pretty much only get a gun for shooting sports, or as a farmer. Hanguns are banned entirely (I think).

Pretty much... Same as the kids who were denied their constitutional right not to get killed

Good point. 99% of men will commit rape as well. Well, not you. At least not with your micro-penis and how you faint any time you get within 20 feet of a woman.

Define "need guns."

Lets never amend those amendments then.

There is not Constitutional right to not get killed.

We have, and that is why we have a right to own guns.

Thanks for losing!

Heroin and cocaine are illegal in all 50 states.
And yet anyone can buy heroin or cocaine in any major city in the U.S. before the sun rises in the morning.

If you can prevent criminals from obtaining firearms, I'll turn mine in.

Fuck you, you man hating feminist SJW fag

I already did by saying when you're allowed them in England. Personally I think that recreational use of guns is stupid, but we have no mass shootings so I'm cool with it.

You are all spectators.

And faggots.

That is all.

Yes. I like guns, therefore I'm a SJW.

O_o

fuck off you cishet normative shitlord

But my point was that they can (and in some cases) ought to be changed. They were written centuries ago, when automatic guns didn't exist.

Oh, you mean like a drivers license and a permit to acquire?

You've still not defined "needs guns." Just because you don't like recreational shooting doesn't mean it is a reason to not allow guns. You could say the same thing about people having 3 or 4 cars - why have them?

Look up the stats for people LEGALLY owning a gun and using it to defend themselves. Until their are no criminals, people will need to defend themselves.

Also, people hunt with hand-guns and not just shotguns and rifles.

9th

Take a look at how much fire-arms developed between the time the pilgrims arrived and when the 2nd Amendment was passed.

Your point doesn't hold up.

>be europoor
>go to america for holidays
>get off plane, meet obese guy in cowboy hat
>asks me where im from, say 'yurop'
>cowboy pulls out a .44 the size of my leg
>get kneecapped by cowboy, everyone gives me a standing ovation
>get transported to hospital
>have to pay $10,000
>doctor fixes my leg then shoots me in the other leg then force feeds me fentanyl
>everyone claps for me on the way out
>cops stop me at the exit, have to pay $1000 for the crutches im loaning
>cop claps for me after i pay then shoots me in the foot, get standing ovation from everyone in a 5 mile radius

>be tired andwant to get some food
>go to one of the five mcdonalds next to the hospital
>ordering my food, see the options on the menu, they're all super sized meals that could feed a family of six in europe.
>decide to just order a pack of fries
>guy behind counter calls me anorexic and force feeds me a super-sized big mac and robs me, whatever
>break free from the cashier guy and go to puke up the gargantuan amount of processed meat and bread in the bathroom
>suddenly hear the bathroom getting shot up
>dorky looking guy walked in with a 300 round assault rifle, killed all 50 people in mcdonalds
>i caught a stray bullet in my back
>everyone still able to move claps for the shooter and chants 'USA USA'
>i drag myself out because i cant afford anymore hospital visits

>left a trail of blood all the way to my hotel room
>check in, get shot in the shoulder by the hotel guy
>he gets some downsyndrome mexican to carry my to my room
>mexican guy steals my wallet and stabs me
>take some more of my medication that dr. Stein gave me, try get some sleep
>get woken up at 8am
>hotel is getting shot up
>i get shot in my stomach now
>shooters clap for everyone they shot for about half an hour before cops come and kill them
>pass out
>wake up in hospital
>cant pay the ambulance ride + medical bills this time
>get kneecapped again and deported back to europe

7/10 was great time but the food is kinda bland

Starvation doesn't happen the shitpost.

Maybe fuck off to Ethiopia and try that screed fam.

Yeah. Still don't have the right to not get killed. Can get killed by cars, knives, accidents, animals, insects, disease, etc.

English isn't your first language, is it?

...Christ almighty

Anyhoo, what's your favorite tide pod?

Sorry if I hurt your feelings proving you wrong.

Well, not really sorry.

I said I don't mind recreational shooting, I just think its silly.

I don't even know where I'd find stats for use of firearms in self defense, if you could help me that would be great.

I forgot to mention hunting in my clearly non-exhaustive list of reasons you can have a gun in england. I don't know why you'd use a hand gun when hunting though, it seems it would be quite ineffective.

If it wasn't, we'd be arguing as equals. As it is, it seems you failed to capture the point, esl-kun.

2nd amendment adopted 1791

First automatic firearm was created in at least the 1850s from what I can tell from my extremely lazy research. If you can prove me wrong, then please do.

Feel free to look it up on Google or elsewhere. Anything I post will simply be dismissed, so do your own research. I rarely trust one source either way.

>I don't know why you'd use a hand gun when hunting though

Depends upon what you are hunting.

Either way, criminals don't care about the laws. Why make it harder for law abiding citizens to have guns?

Yeah, you sure did prove me wrong.

... But about those tide pods?

america has a NIGGER problem
>waah muh average 18 school shootings per week
>ignores the daily gang (N I G G E R) violence shootouts

No, you are too stupid to understand that every 10 years, in Illinois alone, hunters kill 800,000 to 1,000,000 deer. Then add in the number of deer killed when struck by a car, farm equipment, or a predator.

If they aren't hunted, their population will explode, which means they will need to eat more crops. That reduces the food supply for both humans AND deer.
I'm not saying humans will starve immediately, but I am saying that the deer population will, and that will lead to disease which will affect both the deer and humans.

Did I dumb it down enough for you, moron?

b-but ebil white guy and school shooting

Did I say they developed automatic weapons by that time? No. I said they'd made great advances in the time. It wasn't like they were still firing the big muskets like the pilgrims had.

I don't use them, and if I did, I wouldn't be as stupid as you to try to eat them.

Your mum gay

ur mom gay

Please use your search engine of choice to locate the definition of the word "equilibrium", esl-kun.

Do you really need me to show you where you are wrong again?

fuck you kid

Both of you, go for it. Please use logic, unfamiliar as it may be to you.

You mean same as today but everybody is buying their guns illegally from cartel gunrunners.

Which is literally all that would happen? I own several buy sure as fuck would have lost them mysteriously if some fuckwit banged on my door asking me to register my weapons. Asinine, would never accomplish anything but drive up gun crime by making more of the guns in America untraceable and funding Mexican cartel ops.

Wanna even begin to talk gun restriction? Border wall has to come first. It would literally accomplish nothing otherwise.

From my non existent experience with guns, I'd say a hand gun is likely less accurate and powerful. This would suggest to me that a big target, such as a deer, would be hard to kill with a hand gun, and a small target would be hard to hit.

Criminals will get guns either way, but saying that people will break laws is no reason not to make them. Also mass shooters are generally obtaining their guns through legal means.

>So?
fucking lol
>he wasn't making any money off legal purchases made by me and other NRA members
Which maybe explains why he pushed for a larger black market?
This is just an example of how gun control enthusiasts make their buck. Both sides of the aisle profit from heartache.

Their weapons were still primitive though compared to today's semi and fully automatic guns.

>to get them legally.
Literally all legislation does.
Not one gun less, in fact more guns owned. All that changes is that cartel gun runners see a huge spike in sales.

Pretty sure the puckle gun was a thing at that point

2nd
You don't get to decide which amendments matter.

There are less guns. Are you telling me that every law abiding citizen is so attached to their gun that they will immediately get one illegally if and when gun control is enacted? Or that with gun control mass murdering maniacs will sprout up in the millions to buy guns illegally? Yes illegal firearms will be purchased more, but overall there will be less guns.

When were duckfoot guns developed? I'd say those count even though the multiple shots were not mechanically driven into order. Guns like that, essentially revolvers that didn't revolve and had seperate triggers, go back pre-America.

>taking Trump tweets seriously
and you call the other side shills lol

Op You have to be a idiot to believe that During the Obama Administration.

It was Republicans who ran both the house and senate, all they did was run blocks on every kind of bill the executive branch tried to push.

Also OP Republicans have been shutting down government as a means of undermining the democratic process. They got nothing done just like they are doing now.

Russian don't have this, and are trying to fuck with us, and they are doing nothing.
Mass school shooting and they take money from the NRA and do nothing.

Trump is a Traitor to America because after the election he invited Russians to the white house. Don't you feel conflicted OP. Or are you a sellout Russian cunt?

Never heard of that before. It's not exactly a civilian grade weapon though. Probably only owned by the very rich, or the military. Also it only fired 9 times a minute, which is technically automatic, although a far cry from a machine gun today.

>generally obtaining their guns through legal means
Because they can. Other countries are proof, a ban doesn't prevent shootings.

In fact, mandatory gun ownership is the only thing that seems to work. Idr if it's the Finns or the Swiss but one requires a gun per house minimum and NOTHING happens there.

Next to no gun crime, no mass shootings to speak of, it's fine. And guns are, again, mandatory.

Why can't Republicans repeal Obamacare when they have both the House & Senate during the Trump administration?

Point a musket at your head and pull the trigger. Something so primitive can't kill you right?

I don't know about those. After looking it up it seems to basically be four pistols in one. Not exactly an automatic weapon.