S/fur bread ride

s/fur bread ride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCFXSIndYIk
youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&index=98&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE51UI36IQM
youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=105&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=rlWvUI2DGU4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=108
youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=111
youtube.com/watch?v=yXLL46xkdlY&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=113
youtube.com/watch?v=0nOGy52xygY&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=118
youtube.com/watch?v=eAEmjW9J3_o&index=130&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cubs?

No

why not :c

sure

:D

>cubs and feral
This thread's gonna be good. Lurking

youtube.com/watch?v=dCFXSIndYIk

>80% of the thread so far has been either cubs or feral

Why did the tankfags have to give up so easily?

I'd take cubs and feral over the shit you post any day.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&index=98&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Seconded.

we don't shitpost unless you have a minimum of 15 posters in a thread

pedos confirmed

stfu pokephile

Good song.
Giorgio's version is pretty dope too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE51UI36IQM

Hey man

I hate cubfags.

plz no fite

Hi

Giorgio Moroder is awesome, but give me something classic like Together in Electric Dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=105&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Your opinions are invalid anyway

I'm about to go run a quick werrand I'll be back in a bit. But what's up?

No worries. Good luck.
I'm alright I suppose

youtube.com/watch?v=rlWvUI2DGU4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=108

I should get a UPS.

Now if you guys started posting hatchlings, I'd be down with that.

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=111

what

Non-reliable power?

youtube.com/watch?v=yXLL46xkdlY&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=113

youtube.com/watch?v=0nOGy52xygY&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=118

No, just peace of mind.

I'm away from home 120 hours a week, can't always be at home to fix something if a thunderstorm comes up and breaks the internet.

Also don't want to risk losing anything on my NAS. Might also be nice to have my eGPU have backup power instead of shutting off and crashing my PC.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAEmjW9J3_o&index=130&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Ah ya, makes sense.