/who/ - Doctor Who General

Young Gareth edition.

Lost the license:

Other urls found in this thread:

nullk.github.io/penguin.html
mega.nz/#!D5QwHDYa!eILwETQ7trQARoRC7H9PFJcemRbrhAmy1t1jdGgbuP8
youtube.com/watch?v=JuCAobHaJ70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, opinion on Class? Shadowkin are more shit than ever, but the plot is going places and it finally stopped drowning us with boring exposition.

I don't hate it, but I don't like it as much as I hoped. Torchwood was better for me.

>alien sex scene
I saw it coming but I still don't know how to feel

I feel cringe.

I've still only watched Ep1, didn't dislike it but also not hugely enthused desu. Has something cool happened since?

No.

Pettles ate a squirrel.
Reminded me of Brian Connolly
IT'S A PUPPET

Actual eviscerated corpses
Everyone got harassed by dead people growing from a meat tree
Waifu went crazy and fucked the jock guy also flowers ate all the squirrels and about to eat people in part 2

And there's some kind of group monitoring the school and sending robots to spy on Miss Quill.

that last episode was pretty weird. April's father actually seems like a fairly nice guy, so the scene where April starts attacking him viciously doesn't really have the intended effect, I think. It feels like she's kicking a wounded puppy. We only have second-hand-informations about his bad sides so it doesn't feel as real.

>April's father actually seems like a fairly nice guy, so the scene where April starts attacking him viciously doesn't really have the intended effect, I think. It feels like she's kicking a wounded puppy.
This wasn't the intended effect?

So there's a rumor going about the BBC are finally getting new idents next year

>nothing like pic related exists for jenna footwise
>her soles still remain unexposed

dear god why

nullk.github.io/penguin.html

Sounds VNA level dark

The first half of this episode sucked but the end was interesting and next week looks genuinely hype

>April's father actually seems like a fairly nice guy
He seems like a sniveling nasal insect, not that how he seems is really relevant considering we know he's breaking the court order and turning up unwanted.

Damn, I'm getting spoiled up and down.

Why is he a sniveling insect, though? In spoilers, please.

Nothing is relevant. The entire episode is about April losing her mind, starting with her violin, then her rant about solders and then trying to murder her father who seems like he's recovering. She has every right to resent him, but threatening him was clearly not a good thing.

I thought that was the baby's foot for a minute

>go to pol
>/brit pol/ spammed EVERY day
>go to tv
>bb and this shit EVERY day

I honestly wish mods would ban these threads.

None of these are HQ enough for me.

It's dissapointing that Jenna seems to avoid showing her feet in anything she's ever in. I mean for god's sake there was a scene in Victoria where she gave birth to a child and we don't even really are her legs. We see her in socks once in the entire show. Don't directors understand that bare feet = vulnerability and intimacy. Exactly what her character represented.

Oh sorry hiroshimoot, we'll stop using your server space.

The Eternal Anglo cannot be stopped.

>read this post
>it's just words
I honestly wish I couldn't read

>April's Mom: You can't have a boyfriend or they'll go insane and paralyse you

Yeah it was.

Can't go wrong 11th and Black Jesus.

or just 11th.

>brit Sup Forums
Are they still harping on about the Brexit?

reminder that feminist davros

>When you realise feminists and Daleks are pretty much identical

AND Sup Forums ARE THE TIMELORDS FIGHTING AGAINST THE FEMINIST MENACE!!!!!!!!!!

Who here actually likes Rose?

Do you?

I don't hate her.

She's alright, I guess; I like Jackie better

mega for ep 4 pls

I like her, but she's not my favourite companion.

Too easy posho?

amazing image

mega.nz/#!D5QwHDYa!eILwETQ7trQARoRC7H9PFJcemRbrhAmy1t1jdGgbuP8

Go to combom.co.uk - that's the source of the 720p mega

youtube.com/watch?v=JuCAobHaJ70
KINO

Reminder

Have they ever written in a joke about how the Doctor regenerated into what looks like a teenage boy?

I don't have a boyfriend but at least I don't have a receding hairline.

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Do you think that awkward moment when Ram comes by April but she completely ignores him is what Jenna ended up doing with Adam?

I've softened to her.

I ship Ram and Matteusz.

Yeah they'd be a way better couple.

The Shadow King is now a faggot and is acting completely out of character. What the fuck is this show?

Shadow King had a character?

Kek.

Wow lewd, we almost saw Fady's dick when the mother showed up

Matteusz and Quill are obviously the best characters.

Quill > Matteusz >> Tanya > Ram > April >>>>>> Charlie

>Shadow King kills his scientists after a first failed trial
This is not the way to make progress, you dummy.

I'm curious where Charlie will go from here. They seem to set him to try and kill all humans.

Do you think when April was sucking Fady's dick she turned him round and rimmed him a little bit? Just to try it out you know?

Can someone tell me what was going on in those Shadow Kin scenes with the female one? Was she fucking him? Could barely understand what they were saying

That thing he fucked was a woman
You can see her boob lumps in a few scenes

that adonis belt

There's a shadow kin sex scene? What the fuck is P.Ness doing

Yeah he splooged all over her shadow kin titties

Shadow king is psychologically linked to april, so when april got rammed the Shadow King got horny and had to sex the closest shadow
he even asks for cuddles afterwards

new season when?

MY DICK

>you will NEVER have that much muscle
Why fucking live?

Why must they taunt us that way?

Do you think he was wearing a filled condom in this scene to get into character?

I want to fill his condom if you know what I mean.

so shadowkins are mammals?

how are you meant to fill the condom if he's wearing it? I doubt there's enough room for you to fit in

I want him to fill my condom or the other way around. I want to make one with him.

But it had a make voice and was played by a man.

you're shitting me
it sounded like a woman doing a raspy voice to me

Actually you're right. Rannus and Kharrus were both played by the same female actor, Kelly Gough. Rannus was voiced by a male though, God knows why. So Kharrus was indeed a female, played by a female doing a raspy voice. I just thought it was an incredibly gay actor doing his absolute worst at showing gay stereotypes.

why must you turn my office into a house of lies?

I apologised sir

OOO SCARY
still better than evil wifi

>heals her mother out of nowhere without knowing what she's doing or if she actually can even save her

How is this even explainable?

Also, Chibnall is soon gonna be ringing at P Ness' door because he copied his idea.

Kharrus is cute! CUTE!

>Rannus
I see Patrick Ness is still a teenager in his head.

A spoilerhound on GB is saying Alfred Enoch is number 1 on the list for the next Doctor at the BBC but his current gig may not make him available in time.

Wait what she was healing her? I thought she was trying to steal her heart or something
The mother hasn't moved her legs yet
How do you explain the dramatic scary music?

Capaldi is not leaving though

Actually she did move her legs.

Well, the actress is paralysed from the waist down, so not much is going to happen anyway.

>William Russel's son playing the Doctor
Pure poetry. The only issue is he's a bit young.

He'll be 28 by 2018, the same age as Matt, I think.

Holy shit had no idea they were related

I think he'd be great. He's older than Smith was when he was announced. Don't really want to think about Capaldi leaving yet though, or the shit live show they're gonna do when they announce the 13th Doctor. I'd fucking love it if it was kept a surprise until the actual regeneration but that'd obviously never happen

>or the shit live show they're gonna do when they announce the 13th Doctor
Or the shitshow they're gonna have when it's not a woman or black man

It will be a black man, 100%. And for pure poetry, they might as well go with Alfred. He's GOAT in How to get away with murder.

But what about the idris elba meme?

Yeah, and Matt was the youngest Doctor yet. That's obviously the direction BBC will go though. They want the young heartthrob Doctor "again", and Russel's kid is much more good looking than Footface Smith.

I sorta hope it is him now. That would be neat. He can get tips from his ancient, dying father.

Wait what, chesterton is his father and not his grandfather?

Alfred Enoch's mixed race.