The United States is the first and last bastion of freedom in the world

The United States is the first and last bastion of freedom in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca5/14-40126/14-40126-2015-07-16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING OWNED HAHAHAHAHA

What freedom? We are a oligarchy, stolen from a democratic republic which only gave thr illusion of representing the land owners who could make it to the polls.

...Which is why a cop can search your car because of a bumper sticker

Freedom!

*Freedom conga line

Economic freedom is only a single kind of freedom.
A bumper sticker is not probable cause as far as I know, please provide citation.
Don't entirely disagree, however since when can only landowners make it to the polls?

1770s.

Do ameritards think it's the most free country because of guns or what? The US never seemed all that free to me.

was
/thread

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca5/14-40126/14-40126-2015-07-16.html

Don't forget they can seize anything you own for no reason whatsoever.

Cited case has nothing to do with bumper stickers and the defendant gave consent for the vehicle to be searched. So you can't be searched for a bumper sticker. Under different circumstances an officer might use bumper stickers as an excuse to extend a stop, but not to search the car. Your point would be invalid, if you had one.

'they' who can seize anything you own? And I doubt it.

That quote is fake. Read up on it. There was never anything remotely similar said.

>Hong Kong

How old is this list?

>Any EU nation, especially UK or Germany

Where you can get swatted for shitposting. Again, how old is this list? US doing better than I even thought, shit. Is Iceland still okay on resisting leftyfash? Haven't checked in.

>Under different circumstances an officer might use bumper stickers as an excuse to extend a stop,
>getting into details when cops can do whatever they want
look at this fucken bootlicker, look at him

Eh, it's how they felt. It's why the most they did with the continent was lightly peck at Los Angeles with torpedoes.

>'they' who can seize anything you own? And I doubt it.
Ever heard of "civil forfeiture" or "policing for profit" as some would call it?

>Economic freedom is only a single kind of freedom.
said any good communist. Da, tovarish.

kækked

Stupidest fucking quote I've ever read. 9/10 civilian muricans would put down their gun if an invading army rolled into their town. Even the sandniggers in Afghanistan have more courage to fight for their country.

You lot are way too scared of getting killed.

is it even a real quote? How the hell would some nip admiral in 1943 know.

I feel bad for the US, in about 5-10 years the freedom of the entire West will be on their shoulders. Basically, if they can't stop Muslims from enslaving a now mostly emasculated Europe, it will fall. Assuming the US is not taken over by current day Liberals who will likely follow Europe down the drain. All emasculated Empires in history have fallen soon after.

In that way, they are truly the bastion of freedom in the world. Asia and Africa still have an estimated 40 million plus slaves, that's just one of their many horrendous problems, and most of Europe is importing those same people. As soon as they outnumber the natives, they're fucked. It will not go any other way. They need to stop now. It may be already too late but at least they can enjoy another 20 years or so if they stop importing now.

True

No, of course it's not real, not in the sense that the admiral who is named spoke those words at least. But some retard wrote it at some point, so I take it as a quote from that specific retard.

You should post one where we didn't include nogs and illegals, and see just how far above everyone else we would be. It wouldn't even be close.

Because graph. This is the problem with kids these days. If it's on a screen, it must be true

How is civil forfeiture fit into the category of 'no reason whatsoever'? I will admit that it's a shitty thing and I'm opposed to it, but it's still a long distance from 'no reason whatsoever'.

I'm not OP, I'm just saying measuring freedom is a tricky thing at best and while I do believe our rights are being slowly eroded and have been since the writing of the Constitution that we're still the 'Amurica Fuck Yeah' of the world.

we are the best

at blind patriotism. and no one even has to force us, we just walk right into it like lambs to the slaughter

Actually third world country's are generally much freer, the only catch being you have to have money.

my thoughts exactly.

>but it's still a long distance from 'no reason whatsoever'

Granted, "we want it, we'll take it so we can sell sell it" is technically a reason.

not for long

jews

Well sure, if you fixed the numbers I'm sure you could be first. Hell, I could fix north korea into first if I wanted. Kim's pretty free.

It's legit the only thing they have, and it's a negative thing at that. + there are a number of countries that allow gun ownership and are a lot better about it.

Beyond that they just don't know shit about the world, they're like north-korea and believe the rest of the world somehow has less freedom than they do.

>DAH JOOOOOZ
hi Sup Forums

>Putin approves.

Yamamoto studied in the US and traveld to the country for his job at the Japanese embassy, he was reluctant to go to war with the US as he had seen some of their military power and was impressed.

However I don't think he ever said such a thing and either way that would be related to the 1930-40's.. it's more grasping at straws if anything.

Who the fuck do you think runs America?

You know it's not that simple. 'They' have to be able to show that the property was being used in the commission of a crime and if not you can get it back. You may have to hire a lawyer to do so, which is shitty, but if 'they' were overstepping of blatantly abusing their authority you can sue.

Our speech and press laws are also among the freest anywhere. And we still have a huge amount of economic mobility, meaning you can move up in America a lot further and faster than in most other countries.

The Japs knew not to land here and fuck with us. Well they would take the West coast in a day today. The cucks would be in their knees sucking dick. Time to build the wall. Next we got to keep part of the West coast for national security so pick a spot we take it by force of need be. I think Northern California and part of Oregon and some part of Washington we keep

I believe Yamamoto went to school at Harvard. He knew our country and society quite well.

Hopefully the rifles will have magazines in them when the zipperheads land...

>implying economic freedom is the same