Is Flynn her brother/father/son?

Is Flynn her brother/father/son?

Also I hope they don't just drag the whole Rittenhouse thing out like the whole 'What truly is Red's relationship to Liz' thing in The Blacklist

>can she please timetravel to a time where she's not allowed to wear clothes

also, having a nigger on a time travel team is the most retarded fucking thing about this show

>also, having a nigger on a time travel team is the most retarded fucking thing about this show

Wasn't that exactly what the actual character in the show said?

>retarded thing in a show
>they acknowledge it

that doesn't make it any less retarded

is the show any good?

What show/movie is this from?

It literally gets brought up how he sticks out iat the beginning of every episode. I wonder what they will do when they go back in time before there was a black slave.

It's a watchable show. But they might need to grow their plots a lot if they want it to last. Just like Stargate wasn't always centered on a barren world. It's plot evolved overtime and it's what made it watchable for me.

Thanks for that. I know her side boob is hot but I can't keep my eyes off her back.

Timeless, it's ok, entertaining. Double entertaining if you've seen Abigail Spencer's fappening vids, if you haven't, time to experience that fapkino

watch rectify instead

Come on, if you really want to see something, just remember that she had some of the best stuff leaked 2 years ago

I so wish I could enjoy a blunt with her.

Obiwan never told her the truth.

Any more from the Vegas episode?

How are they doing a Watergate episode if they already said they can't travel back to a time where they already exist?

Season 2 will be about a shrink gun.

But that wasn't a watergate era. I think they mean they can't be in the same room together.

God she's hideous. She looks like the corpse of Michael Jackson.

Her fappening video literally made me gay

Why are men in SS uniforms so attractive?

BAIT
IT'S BAIT
IT MUST BE BAIT

Great feet

ultimate bad boys