Whats the most pain youve ever gone through, Sup Forums?

Whats the most pain youve ever gone through, Sup Forums?

>be me
>18 year old dip shit on a bmx
>in jorts and a tank top with flip flops
>try to make a sweet jump
>get great air
>but miss the landing and skid 20 feet on my back and left shoulder blade
>mix of cuts and road rash healing for months

christ and i thought putting clear care acidic contact wash directly in my eyes burned

Was in a car crash. Car behind didn’t brake and pushed my car into the back of a tractor trailer.
All I remember is the back smashing through my window shield and then it went black.
Was healing for 11 months from a fractured skull, multiple lacerations on the face and chest, cracked 3 ribs, broke both legs and fractured every finger bone in both hands.
I wanted to die everyday.

where is your dick dude?!

I've broken several ribs 3 times.
Most recently 3 weeks ago.
Every single time a drunk incident.
I've never felt pain like trying to sleep with broken ribs... it's a fucking nightmare.
Barely slept in 3 weeks... still can't lay on my left side at all.

I used to roll my left ankle skateboarding a lot and broke my foot and that fucking hurt but the ribs are worse in my opinion.

What the fuck happened in this pic? That shit is severe.

How much in compensation did u get from that

Jesus you guys make me feel like a pussy.

Worst pain I've endured was when I got a horrible case of internal hemmoroids from drinking sugar free redbull all the time. I read online that you should eat rice and bananas and other soft foods until they clear up cause roughage makes them worse.

Well I was a retard and ate exclusively brown rice, not white race, for like two days and the pain of every shit I took was so bad at one point I was just laying naked on my bathroom floor for hours because the pain inside my colon was so fucking bad. I was shitting pure bile, looked like yellow snow but felt like frozen pinecones when it came out. I'm pretty pain tolerant but I threw up from the pain a couple times. I wanted to die it hurt so good damn bad

>fractured every finger bone in both hands

ULTIMATE NO FAP

The trucking company settled with me out of court for 200k but it basically all went to the medical bills.

i always thought breaking either your femur, eye socket or ribs would be the worst

whats sneezing like?

Fell down a mountain in Italy.

Cut open my head, dislocated shoulder, dislocated knee. But overall I was extremely lucky.

Took 6 hours until someone found me, another 6 until I was in the hospital. Thought I was going to die for sure even in hospital but for some weird reason I had no brain injury at all.

Also i thought the Wild boar would eat me, fuckers were everywhere repliying with grunts whenever I shouted for help.

You pussies don't know anything about pain. Let me tell you about pain. About two years ago I had a fucking hangnail.

well thats good at least, i mean you arent lower in money so thats a start

How are you now?

kek

have had some tooth aches due to a cavity that shouldve been fixed earlier that really fucks everything up because the pain is so searing and its so close to your brain you could feel your brain and jaw throbbing with blood. had this at work and it literally made my bottom lip quiver like some huge faggot.

go to the dentist regularly kids

but he still had to go through all this shit and basically got nothing.

industrial accident

>shirt caught in lathe
>skin gets caught too
>rippppppppp

yeah but its better than also being -200k in debt

kidney stones. i've broken several bones, had deep cuts, burns, and kidney stones were the only thing so painful that I threw up multiple times and had to go to the ER and get morphine through an IV. I have a high pain tolerance but holy fuck that's some next level pain.

my dad going to the store but never to return

I wouldn't recommend getting your ribs broken to be honest.

Coughing, sneezing, even pushing to poop a bit too hard... fuck that shit.
Literally everything you do hurts, but sneezing is by far the fucking worst part... you can't do fuck all about it, it's like someone's punched you from within.

A lot of scars, some shrapnel in my chest they still have to get out, learning to walk again sucked

why were you taking shits naked

every day I wake up

They got away with it. If you had had a good lawyer you could have put them out of business.

Flesh eating bacteria:

100mphtechnohump
dot
blogspot
dot
com
/2015/09/my-journey-with-necrotizing-fasciitis.html

Fuck Sup Forums,just let me post a damn URL

>be me 16
>makes out with gf 18
>for 2 hours
>no release
>blue balls from hell
>doesn't know what's wrong
>mom takes me to er
>gets a perk from Dr

>this is your dad trying to remember what your name was

Sprained ring finger (not properly healed)
And a wrist injury while riding BMX (not properly healed either)

Both on my right hand.

The ring finger incident was during a soccer match, I only used ice and avoided going to a doctor...dumb idea.

The wrist one was after more than a couple bails (I had the habit of landing on my right hand every time), it still hurts from time to time and I can't do push ups without feeling a throbbing pain....

other than that, I've never felt any REAL pain.

right now I have three broken teeth and neuropathy from my feet to my knee. My feet feel like a hammer has dropped on both of them while being covered in ghost pepper sauce. The pain is like a sustained onset of pain from a needle and fire. Sometimes I feel like ending it. No insurance, too many assets to get medicare. I goto a community place and they treat me like shit, the doctor doesnt care about me wont prescribe pain killers over anti depressants.

not true

necrotizing fascitis
>100mphtechnohump (blogspot) (com) /2015/09/my-journey-with-necrotizing-fasciitis.html
source of image

fuck this spam filter, this was impossible to post.

So as a medical student I can say that picture is definitely real, or at least anatomically correct.

Assuming the dude is still alive (he’s definitely unconscious and intubation), my best guess is he’s being debrided from severe full-thickness burns or a really fucking bad soft tissue infection and about to get a skin graft.

Kidney stones...
>Hurts to pee
>Don't know why
>Been with some unscrupulous women in my past
>Go to doctor
>Get checked for STI
>blahblahblah
>Have to wait 2 weeks for results to come back
>Excruciating for those 2 weeks
>Come back negative
>Go back to doctor
>Complain about terrible pain
>He gives me an ultrasound
>He tells me it's kidney stones
>I rejoice

... he stared at me like i was crazy, but in my mind I had contracted some NEW sexually transmitted disease that there were not even tests for. Needles to say it was painful but I was relieved.

i try to avoid pain as much as possible, like a logical person. Also why would pic related even want to live anymore?

what can ya do about this, doc?

Broke my leg at 8. Had to have it set (upper part was fine, bottom was facing the wrong direction.) They put a glowing hot metal pin through one side and out the other once it was facing the right way.

Broke my arm, my toes, my wrist, and a few ribs being a stupid dipshit over the years.

Worst pain was a girl I still can't forget from New Jersey. That pain will change your life, you'll either overcome it or not, but it will always be with you.

seeing how hurt my wife was when her boyfriend broke up with her.

How do broken teeth cause foot pain?

No wonder you can't get painkillers.

him now, not bad considering itll be covered up all the time

The most satisfying pain was athletes foot on my ass... I feel the need to explain why.
>Be lifeguard
>Everyone has their way of doing it
>I plop from the chair to the base of the stand
>Jump out
>People haven't been doing their fucking job and washing off the stands
>Someone has athletes foot
>Contract it on my ass
>Most pleasurable thing to ever do is scratch athletes foot
>Yeah I didn't get laid for a while out of embarassment
>But god damn it was amazing to scratch

you retarded ass just skimmed over the neuropathy part right?

Skin graft coming from... where exactly?

Well this morning I stepped on a Lego whilst in bare feet

Spoken like a dude who has loved and lost.
I've broken many bones but heartache is some fucking bullshit man.
No point being macho about it, that shit fucking hurts when you love... and it genuinely is comparable to physical pain.

scalp and right thigh

Same about girl from NJ

they have synthetic and baby brugh

Actually my guess is that looks relatively fixable. My guess is a decent Urologist could even restore most function.

damn, did you live?

Been pretty safe, worst pain fir me was resetting a broken arm without numbing because i didn't like needles

>wake up
>''ow my knee hurts oh well musta slept on it funny''
>pain elevates through the day until i cant walk
>confined to the sofa
>slightest motion shoots agony through me
>would kill myself if i could get to the kitchen
>cry myself to sleep
>x-ray next day, it's gout, crystallised piss in my knee

dumbfuck

Sweating profusely from the pain. Took my boxers off for sake of convenience given that I was shitting ass mucus every couple minutes

Oh, right...
>

Looks completely natural.

I was 9 ya cunt, it wasnt really that bad even at 9 and the huge pussy i was i still didnt break a tear, first time my dad said he was proud of me

>white race
kek

what the fuck

I broke my collarbone in a cycling accident in january.

had a root canal treatment without getting knocked out

did it feel like you were shitting a cinderblock but then only a marble sized shit comes out?

Dislocated my shoulder and couldn't jerk off with my right hand for a month.

Good news is at least i can jerk off with my left hand now

You could have gotten a hell of a lot more than that.

Brush your teeth you fucking faggot

I hope you mean without any pain meds.

I had one a few weeks back without getting knocked out. My dentist just numbed my mouth up and I watches the whole thing happen as he did it. No pain then of afterwards.

I assume you mean you had no numb of anything.

I've been in a car crash and got jumped by a pack of niggers, but this had to be the worst pain ever

>had a cyst growing on my fupa
>grew to the size of a baseball
>went to a clinic to get it removed
>they didn't put enough anesthesia
>told them I feel everything
>"I'll work quick"
>bit through 3 wooden tongue supressors
>packed the open wound up with gauze
>walked out of the clinic trembling and in pain
>later had to return 4 more times to get it repacked, each time just as painful

I rather get jumped again than to go through that shit again.

>be shit head 14 y/o me
>go missing for about a week
>cops find me as I'm overdosing from a bottle of tylonel washed down with a bottle of whiskey
>get handcuffed thrown in back of cop car
>at hospital both hand's handcuffed to bed on different side's
>my legs and hips are restrained to
>throwing up all over myself aND pissing, shitting myself
Couldn't eat anything not even a fucking popcicle otherwise I'd puke it out puked for a week straight
Had to get a liver transplant and eneed up in a mental hospital for a god damn year now I'm on benzos and all sorts of shit to keep me in bed all day

just local anesthetic but it didn't help

I've broken my leg in 2 places, fractured in another two from falling with all my weight on it but, the worst pain i've ever experienced was probably my hand tattoo. Literally so fucking bad, when the needle goes over that sensitive skin on the top of your hand between your thumb and your index finger..fuckk..and the knuckles. My god that was real pain.

Got shot in the gut,felt like I got hit with a fucking sand bag,followed by horrible pain but I ended up totally fine.
Got some sweet war scars now though

Weird.

I even got a wisdom tooth pulled two weeks ago too and zero pain after.

I must be blessed with an good mouth.

What happened in your past that you wanted to get so fucked up?

Kidney stone pain is NO fucking joke. I considered killing myself the pain was so disgustingly horrible. I couldn't breathe, see or move and my stone was the size of like a pea.

Cluster headaches. No cure

How did you get over it friend, met a girl and i still cant get over her after she left, it saps my motivation to do anything in life.

>going through dry spell
>boot up tinder
>bring home fat slut next night
>start getting fucked with her on top
>kinda nasty but pussy is pussy
>dick snaps
>o.shit
>start screaming at her to get off and lock myself in bathroom
>vomit and pass out
>apparently neighbours called 911 cuz of noise
>fat bitch left and never was heard from again
>delete tinder

Is One dedicated to you?

I've had a tooth pulled without pain before but this one has fucked, i was sipping cold water so it would hurt less.
the nerve was drilled out and filled with something and covered up

>be me
>transporting a crate full of firewood
>take a sharp turn
>slip on snow and fall
>land on the hard edge of another crate while still holding the weight of the first one

I couldn't breathe for at least a full minute, and when I finally did manage to breath I could only do very short breaths and it was super painful.
It gradually passed in the next half hour or so though, so I called it dealt with and I went on with my business.
Brought up some more firewood and a 20kg propane tank with just mild discomfort.

The next day I woke up from the pain and I couldn't move. It took me like 10 minutes to figure out a way to shuffle out of my bed, and then another 10 minutes to open the front gate which is heavy as fuck. I drove to the hospital only driving with my right hand because trying to turn the wheel with my left one was way too painful.

>got x rayed
>two broken ribs

The doctor told me I probably was able to continue working the day before because my body started blocking off the pain as a sort of fight/flight response, and I probably made things a lot worse because of that.
I spent the next week having to consciously control my breathing because every time I breathed more than 40-50% of my lung capacity I got a sharp intolerable pain.
It took more than a month before I was finally able to do heavy work again.

Fuck crates, man.

being constipated and taking a huge shit with inflamed hemroids

Da fuq?

A dead Indian is a good inDian

Yeah man, I've been there, broken ribs fucking hurt

You fucks don't know shit about pain, I once was using a scooter and the scooter swung back and hit my ankle.

when I was seven got part of my face ripped up by small pit bull like something between a puppy and adult

I didn't feel it as it was happening all I could do was try and get the dog away

since I was bleeding from my face he must have thought I had rabies or something cause he was still coming after me

Still got some infection going on... doesn't look terrible, but he probably won't make it much longer.

Old fag with bumps and bruises. Herniated disk at t8 was about a 7/10. Fell of a ladder and bruised sternum 7/10. Ripped Roto cuff all the way around with grinding on the bone 8/10. Fucking hietle hernea in esophagus causing acid reflux 9/10. fuck acid reflux. It's the only pain thad made me change the expresion on my face. By the way a tooth ache is a bout a 5 on this scale.

god damn i didnt think i would laugh so hard at that

How the fuck does that even happen?

>an good mouth

He passed away shortly after posting this from eternal bleeding.

Parachuting I busted one knee pretty fucking bad, my leg was twisted backwards. Had to rebuild the leg and I got a prosthetic knee now

top kek

Where is his dick....wtf TRANNY ALERT!!!!