Do conservatives think we should actually do something about gun violence...

Do conservatives think we should actually do something about gun violence, or that it's an unfortunate but necessary consequence of being able to purchase an AR-15 with ease?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill you're-self

The problem isn't guns
It's public schools
Mind they are the only ones that happen to be host of mass shootings
Ban public services = problem gone

>cant shoot up schools if there aren't schools

Now there's some out of the box thinking!

1. If it weren't an AR 15 it would be something else. AR 15s just happen to be the best cheapest semi-auto on the market right now. Much of it's popularity was caused by the competition and over production caused by fears of President Obama doing something to make them difficult or impossible to get. Funny how that liberal agenda kind of backfired on you once again isn't it?

If guns make people safer why is the US (which has the highest rate of guns per capita of any developed nation) not already the safest country?

should probably allocate more money to fund the FBI because they completely shit the bed

because of niggers, take them out of the statistics and the US is on par with other countries

Read my other post fag lord. #noschools and #banallschools so go suck a cuck

What liberal agenda? There was never a bill to make them illegal even put forth in conference.
Why, it's almost like the NRA was saying 'they're comin fur yer guns!!' in order to get you trailer trash to buy more.
Funny how that works, eh Cletus?

So guns make people safer, just not in the US because of black and brown people. Got it

Your comparation is invalid if you compare US with another countries without comparing more than just "deaths per capita" and "deaths by firegun"
That's where this fucked up media lies a lot.

I say we focus more on educating parents how to raise children, instead of morally bankrupt, self entitled, self centered retards.

>Your comparation is invalid if you compare US with another countries without comparing more than just "deaths per capita" and "deaths by firegun"

Why? What is invalid about comparing those two statistics? What other statistics should be compared to make it more valid? You need to elaborate on your claim here

open carry and opening more mental health facilities should fix the problem.

the statistics indicate that black and brown people are more dangerous than whites

Highest gun ownership per capita not highest gun deaths per capita. Please figure it out and stop equating the 2.

Ever hear of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1992? Specifically aimed at the AR-15 which came back only after a redesign because it was based on what a gun looked like.

Please check this page starts out alphabetic ranking but can be changed to show ranking by whatever stat you want.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

I'm so glad "b-but he he was mentally ill" is the new pro-gun mantra.
Was getting real sick of music, video games, television, drugs, alcohol, morals, poverty etc etc taking the heat every time someone feel the need to exercise their 2nd amendment right to mow down some high schoolers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

we should do something about violent people

just like when someone bombs people you dont blame islam, you blame the psycho that did it

if you sheep try to take peoples guns so your selfish asses can feel "safe" there are going to be some world record shootings and no matter what the outcome

you will be pretty fucking far from safe lol

also, jews are trying to take over western civilization, stop helping them dumbass

wow so deep, if he wanted to allocate that money why wouldn't he set aside some of his own?

False dichotomy.
Doesn't mean we should spend money, on anything. It's not the Guvment's job to baby sit liberals.

The conservatives do support mental care, it's the liberals that have used the Civil Rights argument when it comes to treating peoples mental health

>we should

You using the power of government to literally steal my money via extortion is not "we". It's disturbing that leftists have such a zombie-like obsession with that pronoun when describing State initiatives.

I wish I didn't know that 99.999% of these threads are bait/propaganda now. Actually typed up a response before I forgot.

KYS OP

I mean the sad reality of it is these mass shootings are just a drop in the bucket. There numerous other things with significantly higher kill counts in our society but no one seems to give a shit about them, why are we suddenly pulling our hair out over guns?