CARE TO WATCH IT???

THIS IS THE LAST GAMEWEEK OF OUR LEAGUE THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Boavista vs. Benfica starts in ~30 bings
The champions will most likely have their hair painted red etc.

The line-up is confirmed to be a secondary/tertiary one: Júlio César; Pedro Pereira, Lisandro, Kalaica e Eliseu; Samaris e Filipe Augusto; Zivkovic, André Horta e Hermes; Mitroglou.

Champions league Group stage: Benfica and Porto

Champions league play off: Sporting CP

Europa league Group stage: Vitória de Guimarães

Europa league play offs: Sp Braga and Marítimo

Perfect!!

Moreirense, Arouca or Tondela, which of these 3 non-clubs should be relegated?

Moreirense for me

>watching OUR league

>that champions league lineup
actually solid
>that europa league lineup
wtf

K A L A I C A
A
L
A
I
C
A

>that europa league lineup
>wtf

why?
Vitória, Braga, Marítimo are usually our best smaller teams.

dubs and arouca is relegated

it's a solid europa league lineup tbf

Yeah but like nobody has heard of those teams if you're not Portuguese. Whereas I do hear of the EPL teams in Europa, or La Liga, Bundesliga, heck, I can even recall Eredivisie teams in Europa. Maybe i'm not cultured enough but I feel like those teams (besides Braga, who everybody knows) are kind of no-names.

It's ok to not know them. Any team besides the big 3 and Braga is a literally who in european terms. Unless you remember Boavista, but unfortunately they're just an average side now.

V.Guimarães have been steadily growing in recent years and hopefully will become strong enough to get through the group stages like Braga usually do.

Marítimo have been doing fairly good too internally and definitely deserve that 6th european spot, but we'll be happy if they just reach the group stage.

gib ederson

You're a nice person Portubro. I hope Portuguese teams do well next year in the CL (and I guess EL too). I might start watching your league.

aww, thanks!

That'll be 30M plus some player from your academy that we like and feel like you don't understand

Pls don't but do tell your Mexican friends about it

Why don't you want me to watch it but mis hombres can? They don't even speak português.

Spanish-speaking players have no trouble understanding our language, even if they have been playing here for a short time. Inside the football/soccer context, they can easily fill in the gaps.

I remember Dybala being asked questions in Portuguese after one of Juve's matches against Porto and he understood them quite well, replying in his argie Castilian.

That's true. I meet a lot of English speakers that claim spanish and portuguese are so completely different from eachother and becoming fluent in one won't help you in the other. But, we all know that's not true because they have a lot of overlapping similarities. Maybe I can use the spanish I know and get better over time by watching your league :3

Spanish-speaking people living in Portugal don't bother mastering our language. They just adopt some of our words and don't even make an effort to hide their accent.

I do the same when I visit Spain though. Spaniard accent is just so exhausting.

Haha classic. Well I mean you guys live right next to eachother so it doesn't really matter in the end. How are you still awake btw? Isn't it almost 5am over there? You need to get some sleep man.

it is, but I'm writing my thesis and i'm more productive at night

I'll go to bed soon and sleep until lunch time

What's your thesis on?

>more productive at night
same brother, the silence really activates my brain. Be strong and good luck on your thesis.

I was also awake because of writing. That's fun. Just woke up