youtu.be/Dkyiu3GZ8eQ

some fag
cute*

claiming my lawfully wedded waifu

What is?

I have.
I'm still asking.

hi

That you admitted not being your actual waifu.

but that's not your waifu...
Hiya!

i miss Konata

Oh, I see. 13 is a lucky number now that I think about it. I've also heard that 7 is considered another lucky number. I've heard of Friday the 13th. It could be viewed as two different things. An unlucky day, or a lucky day. It is all a matter of perspective. I've never been one to imagine this day as such. It is also the name of a popular horror movie.

"i" represents an imaginary number... Hmm... It exists, yet we don't know what it is because it can not be made up of ordinary numbers. Wouldn't that imply that "i" isn't a number then? Or is that perhaps why "i" is so unique. It isn't an ordinary number. This is very interesting. I think I also like the number "i" as well. I just wish I knew what "i" meant. What are you "i"¿

Rem claimed

>Momiji
Then... Don't feel too forced I guess, unless you would just like show it's you. If you were saying your avatar is a mask, I don't really see it as one, but faking happiness and whatever in your current state, can be considered a mask.
Don't try to overthink too much, whatever situation you have can dissolve, and thinking of it too much can just make it worse.

Some fag who's in love with me

you shut your fucking mouth, Louise, and you too, you sinner!

how're you?
im the user you were talking too a couple days ago

Being OP of the new threads

Mean...
I'm doing okay! A little tired. you?

Swearing? Watch your mouth!

>implying

Claiming best girl.

He was an interesting character.

>preaches about sin.
>swears.
Hypocrite.

(Mediator)
Those are both really immersive, aren't they? I've only ever watched other people play these games (I'm not too good at games ;-;) and they seem really fun! Have you been enjoying monster hunter so far?

Have you tried the new eidolons? They drop their figurines.

Nope, I actually stopped playing right when the plains were released.

Isn't warframe huge p2w?

same i guess, woke up pretty recently
any plans for the night?

"e" is another unusual number, probably one of the more infamous ones in math since it appears a lot along with pi and i.

Maybe I would if you and Louise would stop with these allegations! Here I was, saying "Lawfully wedded waifu" as a lil goof and now this...

heretic

youtu.be/hugY9CwhfzE

watch lucky star
i miss kasumi

I'm no heretic!

No. Everything in Warframe can be acquired through playing. Paying is a way to rush through the game. The only things you cannot obtain through playing are player made stuff sold through Steam.

I'd say the unlucky version applies.

Sit around for another hour, hour and a half, then head to work. You?
But you love someone else...!

play Kancolle

You too

Math can be interesting sometimes. It's kind of fun to think you use a number that you don't even understand for calculations

They can be. I've been enjoying Monster Hunter, though it's kind of easy

Although 'e' and pi have places on the number line, 'i' is stuck off by itself

I'm just fucking with you, you know I love you (as a friend of course)

ah, alright..
nothing probably. maybe watch some youtube? i'm not sure

She looks like Ciara. That's my waifu.

Oh. They're fun fights, the problem is they only become worthwhile when you have everything else taken care of.

Nah, not even close.

I'd rather not..
post maid ^-^
how are you?

Yes. Implying.

Sounds pretty alright to me. I'm a little salty, I was writing out some new characters with someone but they don't seem keen on replying.

I'm done with this, Louise! I can see through your fiendish and innocent disguise, and I can tell you that I'll kill myself before I'll let you break me!

Eh. I still had a lot of stuff to take care of when I stopped playing. So just hearing they added more shit to the pule really demotivates me from playing lol

I shall have your soul, after I rape your body. Yuki.

Cute

>you'll kill yourself
please don't joke about that....Even if it's not a joke, that's even worse..
There's no disguise

As someone financially inclined, I also enjoy 'e' since it has a more practical application- compound interest.

I prefer 8, nice and round, kick it sideways and it becomes infinity. Pinch and a half twist and you got yourself a mobius loop.

Should I drink coffee or should I drink liquor...

she is cute

Bottom right.

LIQOUR

It is hard to explain why I post my pictures without thinking about it too much. It is both a mask and its not a mask. I use them as a way to convey emotions to go along with my posts. I also sometimes use them as a way for someone to acknowledge me. Sometimes I don't want to be recognized and will post anonymously. In a way, someone could see me as one thing, but when they recognize my picture they will see me as a completely different person. I don't really care how someone else views me, but sometimes I just want to talk without anybody knowing who I am. There is more to it than just this. However, I may start to feel bad if I go too in depth as to why I do it. I'd rather not talk about it if that is okay with you. Do you have a favorite number? If so, what is it and why do you like it?

I've heard of pi before, but not the number "e" would you care to enlighten me on the meaning of the number "e"?

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I had assumed that you considered it as good luck. If you see it as bad luck, why do you like the number 13?

Yes. Math is very fascinating.

good, it's a bad game
can't find it

you could've picked more incriminating stuff I said
and rude

Just stating my persistence, hun.
Apple juice because it doesn't cause an addiction to caffeine or alcohol, so you can spend less time drinking and more time praying!

I'd say that's still p2w and you can't get vaulted stuff or those event mods. The worst part is that players can't trade resources, so the market runs solely on platinum which is bs.. and makes the devs shitton of money.
One mod might cost you $5+.. No one wants to farm some maps for mods because they are just stupid and boring and the drop rate is shit.

Melee weapons bit harder I think.
Did you fight red doggo yet?

It's understandable. Did you had fun playing it? What was your framefu?

i hope it's alright. just sounds a bit monotonous to me is all, pretty much all i do every day...
well that's rude of them, i hope they reply soon

It's called content.

Easy? That might be the game for me then... Or are you just that good?

was fun playing league with you yesterday uwu

Paying for items is content?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jaWdVJO5H98

The negative superstitious aspect about it nearly defines my life.

mmh
That's understandable..You should find something new! A new hobby, or...something
Eh, I'm sure they just realized I'm a bad writer. It happens.

I did. If I were to play it right now I would probably have fun. Framefu? Hard to say since I was always limited by Frame Slots. I've only been able to play Excalibur, Rhino, Nekros, Frost, and Ember. Ivara is in the oven waiting to be claimed. If I had to pick a favorite frame in place of a framefu, I would go with Rhino. Dude is fucking unstoppable with the right mods.

No, endless grinds are content.

all i've heard is that if you don't want to pay, all you do is grind
that's not really content

Thank you kind sir.

Both, of course.

>double doubles
e is similar to pi, an irrational number that just continues repeating digits. The rough value is 2.71, which also happens to be a value that is approached when you compound interest of your bank account continuously versus weekly/yearly/monthly.

There's probably other uses for it, but /sci/ would know more beyond that.

long black hair a best.

that's a cewd pic
I did poorly once kat got massively fed
and I'm not as confident on taric as I am on lulu when that shit happens. lets play again tho sometime uwu

In five sentences or less explain how playing the game is not content. I'll wait.

I don't really know about finance, but I can appreciate a constant, they're useful in all sorts of ways

Yep, it's one of my favorite subjects

No, I just fought the Sonic OC

I'm fairly decent at games, but I'm not sure that's the reason. I've been using a ranged weapon that puts out lots of dmage

1 coffee, 1 liquor, 1 apple juice...

I need a tie-breaker.
Coffee liquor? I have some...

HAHAHHAHAH omg fg hget a life retards
also
come to kotchan.org/int

Apple Juice and Whisky is a great combo!

It's trash content. Better to have some good content than endless amounts of shit. That's why people rather buy than farm.

..Radobaan?

Can someone remind me what anime she's from pls

yes

Watamote.

yea i've been trying to find something new, but can't really manage too... i dont really know where to look
you seem like you'd be a good writer

Hey, they said it was free. Not easy. Or quick. Like you. Jay kay.

well i couldn't considering i've never even considered installing the game

It's not easy. I find myself picking up stuff all the time, though
Like when I made plushies for a couple months
Aw, thank you

Try it. You WILL have fun. Probably up until Mars.

Thank you user uwu

I also prefer using ranged weapons when playing games. I don't know why, it just makes me feel more safe.

I'm down to play more tonight if you feel like it :o

cut me Yuno
give me a (You) me Sayori

still can't sleep owo

Well, I believe that you and I have struck an agreement.
No problem!!

Most of it isn't fun either. Only couple of the missions are somewhat entertaining.

I consider it a life skill like driving, cooking, etc.- saves you a lot of stress and premature aging if you have a grasp on it. Even having basic financial literacy puts you on some decent footing compared to a lot of other teens/20somethings. Hell, even at my age a lot of people don't get it and get stuck in the paycheck to paycheck mill.

Haha, do it. Or mix coffee into something.

Hi there lurker. How are you?

Well, I know your word style enough tat I can probably pick out if it's you or not.
And there's people that do that, or just make another persona, as you may have noticed if you lurked that long.
Hey, don't feel bad. I may be able to help you if I catch something.
I don't have a favourite number, no...

What? There's numerous messages saying you love me and not and you just wanting my attention

Spy can be fun, but yeah. The game is more about running around fast and shooting shit wif gunz n sheeeeeeeiiiiit.

Yeah, big boney rolley guy

I enjoy playing a ranged character, it lets me help the team without holding them back by getting killed

I'll have to learn the basics at some point