haha such a nerd XDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXYlv-z_xHQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqF-7v9BtY
youtube.com/watch?v=SWhhPWyWCv0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah that's how it works, chad.

ugh, looks like a tranny T.J. Miller on hormones.

kek fucking mouth breather

Hahaha who is this ugly cunt and what shitty parody does she play in?

Congratulations OP you are the only person in the history of the world to point this out :) you're a cool dude

>you may only point out things once, and after that everyone should just shut up and ignore them

OP here, I'm a girl btw.

>picking up a used up whore in a club
Also the nerdy acting is so cringe

>DUDE CASUAL SEX LMAO
>HAHA HAVING EMOTIONS IS FOR FAGGGGSSSS

are british women really this hot? most girls in this series made my dick hard, is was really distracting because their role didn't have anythingt to do with it, for example the detectives in ep6, the soldier in ep5, everyone in ep4, the supposedly average main character in ep1 and the guy's girlfriend in ep2

It wasn't nerdy, particularly. The girl had been paraplegic for most of her life so she had to act awkward around people. She'd never had that kind of interaction before.

Cringing and laughing at your life rn

cheeky ban check

>are british women really this hot?

just like a woman not to follow basic plot points

the reason she wore them is because she used to wear them in the real world before they cured whatever visual imparement she had in the future.

it helped her ease back into that time of her life and for everything to feel more natural

so... yes?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXYlv-z_xHQ

It has been done

I always liked when in lotr books Tolkien always says "Men of Westernesse" and u imagine people who gives u awe, and then you imagine how britbongs really look.

who is this rodent?

Well, I didn't find glasses chick to be exceptionally attractive at all. Also half the people aren't even British.

The hot cop is the wait from GOT. She's deceivingly hot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaqF-7v9BtY
>makeover scene where just her glasses and hair is let down

Before its time

>The hot cop is the wait from GOT.
you mean the blonde? i like the other one more. she was much better than in Boardwalk Empire

hormone treatment does wonders

>nerds and handicapped people are synonymous now

youtube.com/watch?v=SWhhPWyWCv0
This movie was funnier than I remember.

It came out in the immediate aftermath of a shit ton of teen movies where makeovers were little more than what they're mocking. It was not before its time. It was exactly on time.

so progressive! not just lesbian, but interracial dykes!
>do you bleed?
>you will

kill yourself

why did you get mad, friend? :^)

this poor fucking guy

Great episode

You truly stupid bastard. Those ate what the clothes looked like in the eighties.

>source; I lived through them. It was even worse once Miami Vice became popular

>tfw he's just a lonely old man who's looking for friends

Id like to pretend that they hung out with him once they got the full version

>gyppos
>british

user...

It's similar to the Nazi party leaders who talked about being Aryan, yet they were all short and dark haired.

what movie?

BLACKED

Who is this sperm wyrm?

>hurr need to be married because family doesn't support
so how the fuck does she pay for it? she's been this way for most of her life

Germans will be the master race!!
>neglects to mention Austrian heritage

Tall! Blue eyes! Blond hair!
>said the dark eyed manlet with black hair

Procreate for the good of the species!
>said the famously asexual buffoon

There seems to be a interracial thing mixed into every episode of black mirror, wtf Britbongs

Sup Forums here, use this next time.

universal health care

That stuff has been a regular staple of british tv since the late seventies. It's nothing new.

The whole "Blacked" thing is strictly an american thing. It's like a fetish to them.

Everyone else got over it decades ago.

List them.

did you forget about the s&m mad max sex dungeon club?

>living eternity on member berries: the episode

The black baboon wasn't even attractive, and what are they supposed to be lesbians or some shit?

This show was a pile of progressive dogshit just like everything else on Netflix.

Sup Forums here, the black chick was a hundred times better looking than the white tranny

boy, looks like this episode really triggered some fa/tv/irgins

This was like the only episode like that

>black baboon
Was bisexual all her life but chose to stay with her husband out of love and respect.

>white tranny
Was supposed to come across as tremendously awkward because technically she was still an adolescent. In the real world she became ill before going through puberty so was still stuck in that mindset.

She was old enough to understand she was a lesbian though. And that her parents strictly refused to acknowledge it.

Shit nigga, the whole thing was a coming of age love story. No need to shit a brick.

i still dont get how her parents were still alive

those niggas mustve been ancient.

I think this is where we have to take a leap of faith and just "assume" medical technology has gotten so advanced that living to 150 or so is no problem.

So old parents? No problem.

I think the Black Mirror stories take place in the same, or very similar universes. The White Rabbit anthology did so it seems reasonable.

Having a google glass style eyeball implant is obviously the biggest recurring theme in the various episodes, but there are others.

>I think this is where we have to take a leap of faith and just "assume" medical technology has gotten so advanced that living to 150 or so is no problem.
then how come those two are already dead? the black one didn't look THAT old.

Biggest plot hole in the episode. Although it may have just been "family" not parents. I can't quite remember. Although they said it was her parents who were religious.

the acting was top notch fuck off OP

every movement was aspie

>t. tumblreddit

Wasn't the black one very ill? She was using the program to live out fantasies before she died. Plus the white girl was basically a cabbage anyway.

>live in heaven on earth
>can jump between timelines for all eternity
>spend the whole time playing video games and getting cucked

just like r-real life

We're also assuming you'd have to stay in that beach town for eternity. I don't think you would.

Upgrades happen all the time. Who's to say they can't patch in an expansion town every few decades?

Fuck me if Blizzard can release new continents these lazy bastards can too.

The beach town was just the beta, they literally said this in the nursing home. When you die you get the full version, which is the whole world.

Why the fuck do you think they got in the car at the end?

Why is everything and everyone obsessed with 80s shit now?

Based on this

it was actually one of the more interesting aspects of the episode,you can assumingly go to any era 80s and onward that you wish.

Also, Hot Shots is on the TV in one of the episodes, I think it was Nosedive. I wonder if the people in Fifteen Million Merits weren't representative of an entire population, but were rather some sort of working caste who produced power for all of Britain or some shit?

I LOVE MACKENZIE DAVIS!!

shut up le pace

black chick was a literal, objective 10/10

>MACKENZIE DAVIS
I like trannies too!

IT'S JUST AN EASTER EGG YOU RETARD, IT MEANS FUCK ALL.

I LOVE LEE PACE TOO!!!

honestly, H&CF is the sexiest show for me... it's a totally hot and bothered experience for me.

nobody fucking bad mouth this episode

it was perfect and i won't have anyone chatting shit about it

>take a handsome actor
>don't even bother to make him look like a hacker

I mean, am I supposed to believe Thor knows how to hack? try again hollywood....

go back to you echo chamber then, tumblreddit

>calling that handsome

>tumblreddit

Ask your gf.
Ohh wait....

she thinks he's weird looking, so do I.

But Hitler had blue eyes.

that's a b/w photo, colored in

Alright here's one taken with a color camera.

no bully my waifu, thank you

Wait, so you all watched this episode? I couldn't bear it skipped through it and when i saw that this is some lesbo flick in nowhere related to other Black Mrror series, i just started watching the next episode. So was it any good? Was that a blatant LGBT propaganda or a deliberate setting up for something worth watching and waiting for in the end of the episode?

i need to watch S3

I don't get it, why didn't she dress up in the simulation thing?

> not wanting to smell Cameron's wrank pussy after she spends the whole day/night playing super Mario brothers with you.

I want to breath in her mouth.

cannot unsee

>wrank
read a book

>I'm a girl btw
Oh, we should definitely change how we talk to you then. Sorry for any distress.

nah good on ya man

because she was always different/weird,even in the 80s.

special snowflake

80s nostalgia has been happening for 16 years

again same thing.

This is one taken with an actual color film and not colored in post.