I found this in a can of salmon. Is it a finger?

I found this in a can of salmon. Is it a finger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YD9KDE92J8
youtube.com/watch?v=miFMtgMcX58
youtube.com/watch?v=RYYf8cLUV5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its your dads dick

Don’t be fucking rude

No, its a thumb

Does it have a fingernail on the tip you blind piece of shit?

I can’t tell. It’s all wrinkled and waterlogged

It’s Donald Trump’s brain

Send a letter to the tuna company with it in a bag in an envelope, looks like some gross shit to me. Free tuna 4 lyfe nigguh.

If that's a bone, pull it out and post pic. Finger bones are pretty obvious

bump

if your telling the truth you have a million dollar case op GET YOUR MONEY

that is most definitely a finger

Post more angles of it

sue the company, acquire money

Salmon dick. eat it for good luck.

It could be a dick, not your dad's or even human, but it could be a dick.

Or maybe a tumor.

I want a timestamp now

if it have bone yes
if not no

This is why I eat nothing from a fucking can.

It could be anything, and it could have been something a fish ate.
It's just life.

I.... FOUND A SCREW..... IN THE TUUNAAAA

fish don't have fingers you dumb nigger

>Can of salmon
You have bigger problems like why the fuck are you buying canned salmon

but factory workers do

It was a treat for my dog

sage until timestamp

try again you dumb fucking coon

Top kek

It's Soylent Green.

Why do you hate your dog

Kek. Daaaawwww here goes

This, only acceptable salmon is wild caught, either FDA approved wild caught sockeye or personally caught salmon.

Sorry if this was misleading. I actually found this like a month ago and my roommate just threw it out because we didn’t think it was actually a finger. No time stamps, sorry

Holy shit, is that white at the bottom bone? Contact the company and get some shit this is emotionally distressing and you gon have to sue them

hes being a mastur toleer

this is the first funny thing i have seen on Sup Forums. proud of you.

SOYLENT GREEN IS... PEOPLE!!!!! IT'S PEOPLE!!!!!!

Who loves orange soda?

Ive been cheaping it out with atlantic salmon when it goes on sale as I learn to cook. I can afford the better stuff but while Im learning how cooking works Im just buying the stuff when its on sale. Id post a pic but the site says fuck no

yeah. cod have fingers so they can play Black Ops 2, salmon don't have fingers

I have been bullied since I was a teen for liking really skinny girls, even though I'M A SKINNY GUY MYSELF. Maybe it's because in the thirdworld shit-hole where I live every guy likes fat women with huge breasts and enormous asses. — Weirdly, girls that know how I like girls often agree with me.

MODS

You should never buy atlantic farm raised, it's terrible stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=1YD9KDE92J8
youtube.com/watch?v=miFMtgMcX58
youtube.com/watch?v=RYYf8cLUV5E
There's a lot more on this subject, but you should never eat farm raised salmon, what they do it it is disgusting. Not only that but, they color all fish, every salmon fillet you see that says farm raise is colored or dyed some how. True color when it's on store shelves is a dull greyish pinkish color. Might be cheap, but tuna is much healthier alternative till you can afford actual wild caught salmon. That's why farm raised is 7 dollars a lb and wild caught is almost 16 dollars a lb, local prices here, that is.

Kek, like a literal, audible kek

also i don't trust gmo fish

This is the fish fingers thread nigger, bullying thread is over there

too bad, assuming you aren't full of shit, you could have made a bunch of money on it.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Not anymore, apparently

I can afford the good stuff I just feel like the food is wasted while Im learning, granted the way it turned out last time was great so maybe its time. It was really easy, just descaled it then seared both sides with a little salt and pepper, then cooked it in the oven on a cedar plank and it came out tasting great. I think I put oregano and parsley on it before the oven. Gonna try submitting a cropped image of the meal

Chink

>the good stuff
>posts dog food
OK

Do you lack reading comprehension? I said I can afford the good stuff but havent been buying it yet since I've been learning

I don't speak faggot sorry seems my translator was wrong

You seem pretty fluent

I have a bad case of diarrhea.

I'm flattered to be so highly regarded by the master...

Good Post

Eat it

GET ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Inb4 there is no screencap feelsbadman

No, way too big

Snitch

do me a favor and format your hard drive

Laughed so fucking hard actually out loud

No money without damages. He needs to eat it and suffer emotional trauma.

Maybe. Taste like a finger?!

Yeah I got nothing.

Dogs love fingers, so you're good to go.

KELL LOVS ORANGE SODAAAAAAA!

probs someone's foreskin

Nicely done, ten points to Gryffindor.

You can't waste salmon, user. As long as you continue to keep an eye on it, baking some salmon is easy shit. I cook sockeye maybe twice a month, and even when I think it's a little more raw than it should be, I cut a chunk out see for raw pink/red and then put it back in if it's cooked too little.
Same. I don't eat much white fish because a lot of those are gmo or farmed raised also. I'm not 100% against gmo food, but for fish you gotta eat premium stuff to get the most out of it, because what they do to fish is worse than what they do to other meats. I physically can't eat red meat without my stomach turning into liquid and spending the day cramping and shitting, so fish and poultry is what I eat most of the time.

There is such a thing s "nondisclosure agreement money," where they pay you not to tell everybody you found A SCREW IN THE TUNA.

So as long as OP doesn't spread it al over the internet or anything, he could make a few bucks.

So guys, I'm trying to come up with a fun post for this thread. Should I concentrate on doing something with the concept of "fingerling salmon," or is that to obscure for Sup Forums? Maybe something with using it to make finger food would be better?

I'd appreciate any input.

It’s not a tumah

Fuck you.

Why the fuck are you eating canned salmon you mongoloid shit stain?

Go fish yourself.

eat the shit out of it op

>eating salmon dick

dont listen to this fucking savage - dehydrate it, pulverize it, and snort it user

yep that looks like a finger, freeze it as evidance and contact them, they will probably be willing to make a settlement out of court.

Kinda looks like one.

HAHAHA, EPIC!
STUPID TRUMP!

Sounds good, im gonna eat the atlantic I have left but next time I get salmon I'll give sockeye a shot