Smash

Feed her.

Go on OP, she is sexy. Spread her wide.

Here’s more

get her to start working out. i hate skinny bitches

Haha fair enough. Although her tits aren’t huge she has a pretty fat ass

nigga u dumb

Keep going

more in a thong? Im rolling and wanna fap to your girl.

Thongish haha

Nice landing strip

fuckk dude thanks, so hot. Jealous of your girl.
Do you just like sharing her? I want to fuck her ;)

I’d like to stretch her asshole till she was ready for anal, then fuck her ass until she bled

I do like showing her off yes haha and she likes flashing in public from time to time. Here’s another pic

get her some implants

wow so hot, would you be willing to chat somewhere? I wanna talk more about it! other than here.
stroking hard

Youre a feet guy huh? Me too

Haha yes. Luckily she has nice feet too. Here’s another pic

Same thing I do to every woman. Spread her fucking ass open.

Sure but not sure where. Don’t use kik.

As far as her flashing in public, we were once on a pretty long drive and she used her vibrator in the front seat on the highway haha

lets see her with a cock in her mouth

Really nice . you like to kik or skype or whatever to chat about her?

put her on a diet

Wish I had a pic like that. Will try to get one soon. Even when I take pics of her she wants her face out of it

trying to think of something we can use fuuu haha
i wanna see more and tribute her.

Ha well here’s another pic. What exactly do you wanna know?

fuck so hot, edging to her.
Would you ever share her with another guy?
I shotgun the first go ;) anymore ass pics?
does she know you share these?

"Wife"

Faggot god who gets fucking married anymore, marriage is dead and a waste of money. Stupid cucks you know shes thinking about like 5 other men especially if you let the dumb cunt have any independence.

feet

Nice.
I would be open to it, not sure if she’d go that far though to be totally honest. Doesnt know about sharing these pics

Here’s a closeup of them

hell ye boi

Another

my girl found out I was sharing her pics, nothing like really crazy just some butt thong pics and she was mad but then realised it was user and got super horny over it, what a rollercoaster of a ride that was.

ye thats the good stuff

I know if that happened it’d end up being pretty similar. Like I said she’s done some shit in a semi public setting so it wouldn’t be a big deal. Hopefully...... haha

One more for u

where's her ring?

oh hell yeah, good point.
We took MDMA and sent a pic to one of my close mates which was a bad idea because he got all clingy about wanting more / fucking her and then messaged her while I was at work but lucky shes not a whore and told him to fuck off ect.
stick to user haha
I made a vola you can chat / put pics up if you wanna come.

/r/ghv668t8

Mirror selfie so it’s on her hand on her hip. Here’s another pic

Remove her arms and legs, keep what's left as a personal toy, feed legs and arms to her

nigga what