Sex Dolls

Sex Dolls

Other urls found in this thread:

reallovesexdolls.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll buy one when they get advanced enough to make me sandwiches.

Would you really trust an AI to make your food for you?
The one time it actually has some power to kill you?

So far all our programmed robots do exactly what we tell them to do, unless we program them to make their own decisions. A sex bot will only be able to do what it is programmed to do at first. it will not be able to poison me with food because it won't have the concept or willpower to do it.

I suppose if you kept it simple, I had assumed you meant full blown AI+turing test passed etc.

As long as they don't have wifi/bluetooth then ya I'd feel safe with that.

I like the look of this doll

I just want one that knows how to fuck, clean itself, and do simple things around the house. I wouldn't want it connected to the internet all the time unless I want to install new sex moves into it.

was thinking about using her face or pic related's face... still deciding on the body, giving myself a lot of second guesses... 3K is a lot of money

When they get that advanced you won't be able to afford them.

reallovesexdolls.com

You can even customize them. I likely wont buy one, but it is interesting to see what you can come up with on there from your preferences, they even have chubbier models on there.

It's an investment for sure, but when they are this nice I think its worth it.

probably end up getting both heads, but that body man...

Damn, they even have double amputees on here.
This head looks a bit like Daddario.

Hah they actually embedded this video on their site for this model.

bruh

But what do they feel like?

bags of sand

Nice

Id probably buy one and just go fucking crazy violent while fucking it. Like beating the shit out of its face while long stroking it

That's a good question, I've yet to see a bare bones review of it, let alone any sexual interaction.
Though the website where the ones in this thread have been posted from do have some videos sort of showcasing.
Like in this one they show the difference between their product line and knock off/cheap dolls.

Well you certainly could, it's safe for all involved and they are super resilient, you horny fuck.

it's like having sex with a fleshlight
if you keep the body powdered/dry it feels close to skin, i've heard

Some of these faces are deceptively convincing, the only thing is that the common look for them is too flawless, if they allowed some imperfections I think they'd be nearly indistinguishable at times.

I mean, hes right.This is the first time in my degenerate life that I actually wanted to fuck a sex doll.

it does.
looks like taylor swift
morena baccarin

Looks nothing like Taylor Swift you blind retarded nigger

I'm not totally sold since I'm pretty content with my current sex life, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least interested.
Even from a purely curiosity stand point, I find it fascinating, the idea of these eventually being advanced enough to have a sizable impact on society once it's main functions are properly implemented with AI etc.
I think these are cool in their own right, but I'm more interested in these being stepping stones for something more in the near future.

these dolls have the same face all you have to change is the hair and eye color

Does anyone have a video fucking them?

Is this yours? More if so, haven't seen any amateur of these.

no that one is not mine

FUCK OFF LOSER

The thing is that the people who are willing to buy and use these, are the same ones who would not be comfortable on camera using them.
I'd do it, but currently not willing to drop the money for one out of my own pocket, maybe if it was crowd sourced or something hah.

Yeah but you can do it without filming your face or some video edition to blur your face

Wew lawd

which body type is this? that ass is delicious

True, they'd still be really self conscious about the whole thing though. Someone filled with confidence and owning what they were doing is probably not your average customer for these.

Sweet lord!

>tfw 40 years from now if you have the money you can legally run an AI brothel and pimp bitches out with just a 500k investment

are the 'water droplets' a permanent part of this one? It's right tit has the exact same droplet running down the outside and following the curve, and the others on that boob are in identical locations, despite a VERY different pose, and panties on/off.

We should parachute these into Africa instead of condoms or food aid.

Checked. I don`t know nigger . I`m just looking at the OP`s site.

i think this is same body type as these

still nice though

interesting