GOAT Action Kino right here. 9/10

GOAT Action Kino right here. 9/10.

Pains my heart that Vin Diesel doesn't get the recognition he deserves for this.

Bump for my man Vin Diesel

if only he hadn't wrecked the sequel with his necromonsters and flying egyptian statues he could've made 7 of 'em

Actually, I liked that movie. Really underrated. The chronicles of Riddick follows Joseph Campbell's "The hero of a thousand faces" journey to a T

Tell me about Riddick.
Why does he wear the goggles.

Same feeling here.

I didn't want The Mummy Vin Diesel style. I wanted a dark action flick.

I never got the hate for it.

Its a really cool world that they built with that movie and yet it totally got ignored. A mystical sci fi space opera with darker tones is something Hollywood lacks, I really wish it got expanded upon more.

isn't he making another Pitch Black movie closer to the first one?

this, I don't get what Riddick purists always rave about

i thought the third movie really sucked
it totally ignored what happend in the second movie and went back to the first movie formular

>Joseph Campbell
be careful if you go spouting his shit in /lit/, you'll never make it out alive.

Who the fuck goes to /lit/?
I'd rather go to Sup Forums of all shitholes.

I got his phone number one time a while back when I was probably 14 or 15, right after the Paris Hilton side kick hack. I was one of the first people to get her address book and I called him up and he fucking picked up, so I hung up like a bitch. Was a surreal experience though. Left a message on Seth Green's voice mail too, can't remember what I said though.

>he hasn't sen the director's version with necromonger scenes

lol

Riddick was a poor remake of Pitch Black with unnecessarily over-the-top fight scenes

The Riddick formula was easy, but they still managed to screw it up
>Riddick tries to survive in (prison, desert, city, whatever)

At this point there's nothing that can save the franchise, people aren't interested anymore except for a few hardcore fans, Vin Diesel isn't getting younger either.

Maybe a reboot wouldn't be a bad idea, or spiritual successor

As long as he keeps making bank with F&F franchise, he can fund sequels to the Riddick films and maybe even some more video games in the future. So go watch Fast and Furious and XXX if you want to see more Riddick movies.

>Maybe a reboot wouldn't be a bad idea, or spiritual successor
who would take the part of Riddick

Pitch Black > Butcher Bay > Dark Fury > Riddick > Chronicles > Dark Athena

Chronicles was the best Riddick film

The Rock

I fucking love the Riddick Universe.
It's so fucking cool, specially the shit on the Riddick games, they should make more of those.

They are only 5 years apart user, would have to be someone younger

Tom Cruise in a bald cap.

He already made it, no idea if he's working on another Riddick movie now though. He mostly funds them himself, so he might have to do a few more F&F movies for it.

The Riddick games are really fun

Because his eyes are sensitive to light.

I know it was way different but I think it was a pretty good movie.
the last film copied the similar story of pitch black. They can't make 3 films where he is on a planet and monsters come out at night

butcher bay is one of the best games I've ever played, did he have any imput with that?

iirc he created his own game studio and funded both butcher bay and dark athena, people say vin is a pretty hardcore gamer

cool, I know he's really into DnD