Daily reminder that if you're in the red zone you must learn Gaulish to uphold the tradition of your ancestors

Daily reminder that if you're in the red zone you must learn Gaulish to uphold the tradition of your ancestors

Gaulish lesson
moderngaulishlessons.wordpress.com/

English-Gaulish dictionary
en.glosbe.com/en/mis_gal

May the Gods keep you safe, brátheré

Other urls found in this thread:

moderngaulishlessons.wordpress.com/modern-gaulish-lessons-in-french/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Celtic Empire
>Gaulish 1 language

look at all those latin names. i wonder how did they sound in celt

I would have posted other Celtic languages if they were revived too, but as far as i know only Galician is being revived but it is not complete yet

good that we were a part of superior Lechite Empire that repelled invasions of Julius Ceasar and Alexander the Great

Gaulish is dead, faggot. We know almost nothing about it.

I live in the green area

Sometimes I ask myself if they were some genocide of all those ancient people, because let's be honest, we don't even speak their languages and we share nothing culturally.
let me explains more:
We Romans conquered foreigners, they are not considered romans citizens but "Peregrinis", and they actually must be in the Roman Army as Auxiliary Troops for 20 years to get the citizenship, because if you are not a roman citizen, you are pretty much a slave (but not officially) without a lot of rights.
also during this process, did you really think those people survided during their twenty years of services? being less sophisticated and often being on the first line on some shitty campaign?

and don't mention the slavery, sometimes I doubt if the captured people really could reproduced and let something.

>I am in the Iberian side

Feels good.

ikine-te ekiar usekerte-ku
likine abuloŕaune ekien bilbiliaŕs

totally agree my roman brother
ave

so you be sayin, you are romanz and shiet?

Nope

There are two big French dictionary about Old Gaulish namely Savignac and Delamarre

And Modern Gaulish is alive, infact there are people who write in it and there are Modern Gaulish texts

It is a living tongue, dumb romacuck

Since when? Everywhere people says we know nothing about it wtf

>we don't even speak their languages and we share nothing culturally.

Having another language and culture does not mean they are not you ancestors. In our case, Iberians surrendered and some of them even helped the romans to fight the celtics and that is the very reason why Iberian language survived more time but It died.....I am not roman because the language died, I am still iberian as my ancestors were.

well he's right, don't listen to the others we speak a roman language so we are roman
obviously

i mean i don't believe any of this shit but if you are going to claim an ancient identity as your own for some reason, claim the romans since they were actually great not some fucking forest nigger tribes thank you

>TFW Illyrian
Andiena e bukura burna

>Since when?
Savignac was published in 2004
Delammare in 2007 if i'm not wrong

>Everywhere people says we know nothing about it wtf

We have more than a thousand incscriptions in Gaulish(most short) and another bunch of hundreds in Celtoligurians, Celtiberians, Galatians and so on

Gaulish grammar is still lacking but it can completed using other Celtic languages.

As for Modern Gaulish it a reconstructed language using linguistic rules to speculate how Gaulish would have evolved if it had survived, it is a fully functionable language btw

Lol

"Looking at the very different worlds of middle Europe, the western Mediterranean, the Aegean and the Levant in the first centuries of the first millennium BC, the clearest distinction is not that between east and west, but between the countries to the north and the south of the Alps in this period. Wherever one looks in the Mediterranean world around 800 BC, whether it be Phoenicia, Cyprus, mainland Greece, Sardinia or northern Italy, the signs of economic and political lift-off are there. All of these very different societies were undergoing mass population growth, rapid technological development, and the beginnings of advanced state-formation. North of the Alps, in middle Europe and beyond, there is no sign of anything of the kind. For whatever reason, the Urnfield societies of temperate Europe did not experience the same kind of lift-off as their neighbours to the south. This claim is not the result of cultural prejudice on the part of two authors trained in Greek and Roman history; it is accepted also by archaeologists specializing in middle Europe. The Mediterranean lift-off is not easy to explain."

>incscriptions
inscriptions
>and another bunch of hundreds
and hundreds of inscriptions in

>Celtoligurians, Celtiberians, Galatians
Celtolinguerian, Celtiberian, Galatian

>it a
it is a

>fully functionable
fully functional

FTFM

it sound like an amerindian tier language.

People from Gallia and Hispania thought of themselves as Romans and were recognized by the Roman state as Romans by 300 AD. They wuz Late Antique Romans

We killed the Romans when the Empire started to collapse, see Bagaudae

We never liked the Romans

nah, it is a sentence from some rune that a fag was able to translate into Spanish. We do not even know how It sounded.

I think you mean Gaelic
(:

Wrong nigger, atlantean Iberians.

I've thought the same about us. I can't really make any sense of it. Pretty much nothing at all exists from the ancient Britons other than a few placenames and words like "basket". It doesn't add up at all.

I wish we still spoke Gaulish instead of a vulgar Latin.

lavar mi Galatach and so can you if go there
moderngaulishlessons.wordpress.com/modern-gaulish-lessons-in-french/

Anyway, if the kikes can resurect their language nothing can stop us from doing the same

Not even hadrian the iberian bull thought of himself as ronan but as Hispani.

>I am Greek

>lavar
lavára *

This, Spain will revive Iberian or everyone will adopt Basque which is same as Iberian but it survived till today.

Official language in spain will be euskera.

no, fuck you off chicano. I am very comfortable speaking vulgar latin

Cuck

Trust me, I prefer being a cuck than reconstructing a language that is probably harder than fucking finnish.

if portugal starts speaking gaulish again. Will Portuguese become our language?

I don't think so, by the way the guy(may the Gods preserve him) that ressucited Gaulish is Portuguese

You dont need to be pagan to believe in nationalism.

Reason Iberians never ressurected the language was laziness, it was better for trade to just speak latin.

lol nice, 2bqf some people are trying to popularize the indigenous language of the natives prior to colonization here in Brazil. It's still alive in the Amazon tho

I'm sorry my heart belongs to the Anglo-Saxons.

We wuz Vangiones and shiiet
Seriously though, aside from all city names of places >2000 years old and a few river names, nothing of the local Celtic language is preserved, was all replaced when the Franks settled here around the 5th century

LOl literally all of those "celtic cities" didn't exist back then

True but we will never be truely Celts if we don't speak Celtic

And the language is very important when it comes to identity

>It's still alive in the Amazon tho

You're lucky

Daily reminder that if you're in the brown zone you must learn Gaulish to uphold the tradition of your ancestors

May the Gods keep you safe, braćο

PS Celts didn't reach that far into Illyria

>if you're in the brown zone you must learn Gaulish
dái !

Soon all Europe will be Gaulish clay

It's mostly the same in todays age
Most of Italy, Spain, Greece or Southern French still remained Mediterranean in culture and can't be compared to East vs West
The Mediterranean had always something magical and special

i descend from the green and red parts

Thank Dog I'm not a c*lt