Andy Sixx is the best thing that has happened to Sup Forums. Log appreciation thread

Andy Sixx is the best thing that has happened to Sup Forums. Log appreciation thread.

It's LOGistically possible.

Log is new banana

Logically

The Log is not a banana.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Dude, I tweet him log images.

That's fucking great. Any response yet? From fans or Logboy himself?

shit, forgot an image

No, he's a gutless wonder and never replies.

Just spam him with numerous logposts

the world would be 1% better if everyone in this thread jumped off a cliff.

you?

Don't be so negative.

what's an andrew 7?

May the forced meme be with you

I do.

Plan: Hack andy sixx's twitter so we can reveal the truth about his logs

The next level.

Plan is good.

Filipinos gen y spent too much of their time at internet shop. Wake up putangina!

Leeergs

Harsh, but not wrong.
Logposters don't have a high opinion of themselves.
Rather, they think their existence is unnecessary, uninspiring, and mostly an ironic joke.
Which is weird, because the "grow up" trope is basically just like saying "I know you are but what am I".
Which is to say, only funny if you're 8 years old and don't yet understand how to navigate comedy.
Meaning ironically that their lives are funnier than the thing they're trying to force on everyone.
Side note: Part of the reason forcing a joke guarantees it will never be funny is because it has about the same comedic integrity of joke plagiarism.
It's lazy, stupid, and cheap.
Like the logposters themselves.

Sopping wet corn studded creamy steamy shit loaf

Grow up lol

Yeah, yeah. Nothing we haven't heard before. Grow up kiddo

Interesting but entirely false.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
MODS MODS MODS
wait ... it’s a mofo log thread
Logging in for a sweet slidder

It’s like Windows 10 but not

Extended Plan:
-Buy a phone (or steal one)
-Go out to drink with Andy Sixx
-Spike his drink
-Steal Andy Sixx's phone while he is using it
-Install a keyLOGger on his phone that sends all info to your new phone
-Spam logposts
-???
-LOGSHIT

I agree, you probably have heard it before.
And look at 2 out of the 3 of you not even denying it.
The third of course, is in denial.
That most of you are not in denial speaks to the seriousness of your situation.
But honestly, if I were a logposter, I would be.
Because owning up to the truth and then continuing to exist would be really tough.
Kudos to you for surviving.

I am seriously concerned for OP's psyche. He has a toxic fantasy attraction towards this Andy Sixx guy. I mean, it's easy to see. Andy's face is really feminine and attractive. OP, having trouble with the realization that Andy is in fact, a man that he is attracted too. OP has inner conflict with this and is combating his desires with the most ridiculous fantasy he could come up with:

Eating poop out of Andy Sixx's ass.

But now I feel that OP's fantasy about this androgynous object of his desire has turned into obsession. The ridiculous is now all consuming. Be safe OP and get some help, before life shits all over you.