Justin Bieber

He will support Donald Trump.

Screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc
youtube.com/watch?v=pJwRRklpv-s
youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
bieber-fashion.com/post/143669045543/fear-of-god-ss-crewneck-sweatshirt-in-heather
bieber-clothing.tumblr.com/post/144350440344/justin-at-a-club-in-ottawa-on-514-saint-laurent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to think so. But his Jew handler, Braun, wont likely allow it. I suspect Braun, who keeps him surrounded with no-name niggers who leech off him, also probably has JB strangled in debt to keep him in line. Apparently he convinced JB he needs drugs to control his 'ADD', that is convinced poor JB that he's mental.

Braun and his people are vampires. I wish JB would get rid of him. And his sleazy dad. He should've listened to his mom, she's the smarter one.

Isn't Bieber a Canadian?

Is Justin involed in politics? I know that he's pro life.

>canadian picking someone

>1 9 7 5

What does this even mean? Did he not know Roman numerals go beyond X?

Beiber is actually based as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc

would sodomize no homo. I remember when he got a lot of shit for being pro-life but stuck to his guns despite the leftist bullshit.

He's liked some of Trumps' videos on IG.

He hasn't been vocal about his political leanings at all, but I assume that's just out of neutrality. he most likely supports Trump but can never go public because it will ruin his career.

That being said, he has been getting farther from stardom and more into a quiet peaceful life so who knows.

>not a cuck numale
>supporting anyone but trump

damn I had no idea Bieber is 41 years old
time really flies by

Kek now I know why normies hate him so much

What you will really never get, is that he probably knows all of this and actually likes it.

his lifestyle is tight, who gives a fucking shit you are really concerned with his well being he has a fucking handler, you wish you could get a handler don't you?

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=pJwRRklpv-s

>one less lonely nigger
>If I kill you, I'll be part of the KKK
>They'll be one less lonely nigger

what did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk

BASED
A
S
E
D

and that is how you get to get fed grapes for the rest of your life.

>try harder neckbeards
>I am Justin posting this from my pool

Bieber is secretly red pilled. He just keeps quiet about it or else his liberal followers will drop him. Smart cis man.

if his music wasn't so shit I might even go to one of these shows he puts on. Look at that nazi flare anyone else seeing this ?

The improper use of the golden ratio is actually making me upset desu.

my sides

>implying his music now isn't dank af

hipster pls

Is that Milo?

Now im suspecting him browsing here

Its the year his mom was born. It would look even more bizarre if he had used 1,975 as opposed to 1975.

He hasn't liked any of Trump's videos on IG, it was proven fake.

HE LOOKS MORE LIKE MILO EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Actually, he had a buzz cut most recently.

Biebs is based now

>tfw i have that sweater

That's a $5000 sweater breh

>That's a $5000 sweater breh

You're a liar. You have to be. No one would ever pay $5000 for something that you can buy at Walmart for $10, and then just cut the sleeves off of.

Certainly you jest, right?

can someone shoop him on to derek's body?

The whole reason they buy it is because it costs $5,000

>No one would ever pay $5000 for something that you can buy at Walmart for $10, and then just cut the sleeves off of.

Oy vey goyim don't you recognize the immense value of the brand? :^)

You want to be rich and famous yes? Then you must buy my specially branded shit made in the same Chinese factory that made your 10 dollar shirt.

People hate him because his music is fucking shit, but he seems like a cool person in real life

bieber-fashion.com/post/143669045543/fear-of-god-ss-crewneck-sweatshirt-in-heather

Sorry, $650.

But he does wear shit that costs thousands.

>Sorry, $650.

>$650

>for that....

That's a fear of god sweater that costs $295, why are just making shit up

It's $295

Bieber's worn sweaters that cost over 20k so it doesn't really matter

Forgot pic

Come on m8, FOG can cost a shitload, I wasn't exactly sure on it.

bieber-clothing.tumblr.com/post/144350440344/justin-at-a-club-in-ottawa-on-514-saint-laurent

>$2,000

FUCK

The kid's been not pissing me off lately.
Which is more than I thought he'd ever do.
His minority antagonizing antics garnered a genuine chuckle from me, and I even find myself, despite myself, enjoying some of his newer stuff on the radio.
Justin, if you're in this thread, you already have every idiot in the world in your pocket. Keep doing things to make us laugh and you'll have us too.

>It's $295

>$295

>for that....

Bieber hangs around with niggers all day, had a Mexican girlfriend, has a jew manager, and it Canadian to aboot. I doubt he cares about politics at all.

He's the ultimate blue pill

Nothing of FOG costs 5000

And he's also worn things a lot more expenisve m8, for example pic related, 8000 saint laurent biker jacket

Tell me what clothing you think is a better investment for that price

this tbhfam

I thought he already did endorse trump?

>Bieber hangs around with...

I'd hang around with a bunch of Thomas Sowell's, Ben Carson's, and others of like mind all day, every day.

What does that make me?

I forgot he was a fucking leaf, but there are some based leafs.

We are seeing the emergence of more and more right wing and anti-leftist celebrities. He could be one too.

a signaling faggot

I....I don't think that I am a racist.....

I like rational people (classical liberals and other liberty-loving traditionalists) regardless of who they are.... or what color they are....

What is happening to me?

so do I, however race matters.

i have been told this joke multiple times in my life by multiple people and i have no idea why its suppose to be funny

>No one would ever pay $5000 for something that you can buy at Walmart for $10, and then just cut the sleeves off of.
wouldn't be the same material, stitching or handle the same. also its $295

traditionalism has nothing to do with libertarianism.

Done.

As soon as he starts growing up he is gonna lose his handlers, keep being a cunt, make a big fuckup without his security, and someone is gonna desfigure his face

Screenshot this

He should get dicked deep like the twink fuccboi he is

it's funnier when you're 12 years of age

>because it will ruin his career
>the biggest star in music's career will be ruined because he supports someone that tens of millions of others also support

>Tell me what clothing you think is a better investment for that price

are you fucking kidding me

His first few songs were cringey tone deaf repetitions sang by a 12 year old

Halfway through his career he turned into a dramatic edgy teenager

Currently, he's actually good at singing and stuff and his music ISN'T complete shit

They should've just waited until 2015 to "discover" him.