I take the U.S. citizenship test next week

>I take the U.S. citizenship test next week
I will be one of you.
I can't go back.
I ain't going back.
Trump can't do anything about it.
What do my white American friends on Sup Forums say to congratulate me on becoming an American?

well, it's an upgrade from MExico, but enjoy your lack of affordable healthcare and getting shot + fluoridated

Welcome to the United States, and good luck on your test. Glad you are becoming a US citizen through the proper legal channels.

Congratulations on being an upstanding human. Enjoy your rights. Don't check your privilege.

Suicide is the honorable thing you can do at this point.

Good job coming here legally.

You'll still call yourself a Mexican.

And so will everyone else.

Good luck becoming a legal American citizen.

>be illegal mexiCAN since 1990
>Married a legal Mexican few months ago
>became permanent Resident thanks to marriage
>only have to wait a few more months for Citizenship

Congrats.

don't forget the bitch tits from all the estrogen in the water.

Better than getted raped and living in a cuckshed, eh Sven?

Congratulations! We here at Sup Forums love LEGAL immigrants.

Trump doesn't want YOU to go back faggot. You're legal.

Trump wants to boot out illegal immigrants. Not Mexicans. Majority of illegal immigrants just happen to be Mexicans due to Mexico being a shitty country and on our border.

Quit being a reactionary faggot.

Welcome to the land of the free and the home of the brave my friend. Let's help make our country great together.

If you come legally, then fine, will you be an American or a Mexican American. If you love our country as much as we do than no issues.

Congratulations on following the law.

Don't shame your country by reserving your patriotism for the place you fled.
Be an American first, and an American only.

I'm going to be an American. Latino, former Mexican. Right now I'm technically still Mehican. If the Mexi government actually cared then life would be OK. But hey, at least we're not Estonia. Or Romania.

Im more american than you are faggot.

I run a small business on my own and pay taxes on all fronts. On top of that im an illegal mexican because my parents smuggled me in. I had no choice.

Ive literally had women offer me marriage but i turn them away because all i can say is "Ive gotten this far without citizenship, whats makes you think i need your help?"

Kill yourself OP If you think you need citizenship to make anything out of yourself in this country then you obviously failed.

You have to go back.

how does tax paying work when you're not even a citizen?

selling naranjas on the side of the road is not "running a small business"

I was smuggled in at 2 years old, what could I say? My parents are also gonna apply for citizenship. And we don't mind Trump. Calm down.

Time to Make America Great Again my taco friend

Kek

Are you going to come here and advocate for illegal immigration?

>admits to being a illegal
>more american than you faggot
Nice try faggotshit. I don't give a shit if you run your own business, if you don't have the balls to leave and come back legally, every moment you spend here is a theft from the country and the people. Don't worry, you'll hate your life even more when you get deported and barred from ever returning because you found the time to start a small business but couldn't start a legal immigration attempt. Keep telling yourself you're an American. In the eyes of the real Americans, you're nothing but trash in a dumpster.

Congrats user, I remember when my father got his citizenship (I got mine from my mother)
>guy in his church is a WWII vet
>takes us out to the countryside
>we shoot guns for the first time
Glorious

>selling naranjas

Try network security analyst for small businesses.

Congrats, you became American the legal way
no problems with that

welcome to the world of rising costs and legal responsibilities :^)

Enjoy being a 3rd world country, where you can't fight back.

If you weren't in legally, then get out.
But you're getting citizenship, so I don't care.

Lol I look like #1 on that list

Good luck, amigo.

I still got 2 years. I have to stay for 5 years before being eligible for citizenship.

Good Luck!!!

This thread makes me feel like I'm gonna be getting a new baby brother. Good luck OP!

As long as you behave yourself its fine

You're too stupid to pass
>You have to go back