The fuck does this coat of arms even means?

The fuck does this coat of arms even means?

Coat of arms thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-IwfKKLhLM
youtube.com/watch?v=AlF1B1KeWJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its Aztec lore.

The Eagle is one of the more powerful gods eating a deceitful god while standing on a Prickly Pear.

This supposedly really happened and was seen as an Omen by early Aztecs. As a result, they built their capital city (Mexico City) on that land, which was a swamp.

Because the city was built on a swamp, it needed constant maintenance to keep it above ground.

Its the representation of a stupid thing that our native ancestors saw. They thought it looked cool so they founded their city (Now Mexico City) right on that cacti (Even even though it was in the middle of a fucking lake).

Chinampas were an engineering marvel for their time.

The eagle isn't a god, it was a signal from Huitchilopostly or however it's written.

Natives in our land made a lot of engineering just betwen 250 BC and 1500 AC.
I like the fact that my local museum has this toys with wheels, but aparently they just used the for toys.

explained in the disney movie "Three Caballeros"

youtube.com/watch?v=l-IwfKKLhLM

What part of the Mexican seal represents the nigger-like sucker punching that Mexicans like to engage in?

youtube.com/watch?v=AlF1B1KeWJI

Neat

>Quetzalcoatl
the main god it literally means feathered serpent, dude.

>not being aware 24/7

If you get sucker punched it's your fault for being a scrub DESU.

Yes, Quetzalcoatl send them to find an eagle eating a snake, however he wasn't supposed to be neither of the animals.

>be a brown beaner
>born into poverty
>study hard
>become mason
>first shitskin meheecan president

Wow, Mexico City was pretty decent back then

You're not wrong. Relaxing around Mexicans like they're not an extremely violent people is a bad idea in general.

>Quetzalcoatl
you mean Huitzilopochtli u dingus

He was a Zapotec (Native from Oaxaca) and became a president. He also separated state and church.
I accept our lord based Benito.

Is that the same snake from the 'don't tread on me flag'? kek superior Mexican bulls rekking Amerikkka yet again.

So you're saying it's his fault for getting punched?

You see user, learning about other cultures will enrich you :^)

I wish I lived in mid 70's Mexico, it seems like a homey little place. Older Mexico also had cool movies and seemed chill. But now the liberal latinos in California (of course) make the Legal latinos and Mexicans seem even worse than before.

This is a disappointing shitpost.

Still better than the brazilian one

That was a period of horrific economic crisis.

Are you retarded?

It's their religion.

Mexico was supossedly founded by a man who saw a eagle eating a snake land on a cactus on an island in the middle of a lake, so he decided to build mexico city in the middle of the lake.

It's like how western nations have a cross on their flag, as muslim nations have a moon, and isreal has a star, and India has a wheel.

It's the Jew's fault for tricking people into thinking Mexicans belong in a country founded by whites for whites.

Gadsden flag was created before Mexican-American war... Do you know who won that?
kek aussie sucking that mexishit dick hoping for a treat

My bad, sorry.
Holy shit, Is this real?

>Armor vomiting colors
>Excreto

sorry friend, best president coming through

No, Huitzilopochtli was the patron god of the Mexica, and it's a symbol he said meant they found the promised land where they'd build their city.

Not excreto but you get what I ment

My ones pretty shit

But look at the people in the background. I wanna be like them.

Heil Benito!

desu I find Mexicans more tolerable than American-'Hispanic' in my everyday interactions.

En masse, you guys don't differ with the nignogs. Also, it's kinda irritating when you go in a tirade about you guys owning California and Texas.

ÑO!

How can other countries even compete?

Sadly,
He's right
Even to the most patriotic Mexican it's pretty obvious they can't beat the U.S.
But hey...
At least Mexico didn't lose a decade long war to yellow commies in Vietnam

Poor?

A FUCKING SHEEP

México did lost every single war except world war 2.

Unfortunately yes, it's an old coat stolen from an european royal family that our army uses even today

You're just the cuba America owns.

Fairly sure the snake represents Texas.

Do they actually say the own Cali and Texas?
I tought it was just a meme.
Benito = Mexican Napoleon

> this
hahaha, relaxing in the multitude is plain stupid

Santa Anna is Mexican napoleon u faggit. Also porfirio is superior in every conceivable way.

True.
Did mexico actually send troops to Europe though? All I know is that they patrolled the gulf to check for germans, and I think the airforce was around for a while.
Enlighten me, southern friend

>War rages on
>"lol let's stay out of it"
>Some german sub destroys an oil rig
>"PUTOS THIS IS WAR NOW!!"
>Send a single fighter squad (with borrowed planes)
>"H-hey, we won WW2, yay"

There were no draft animals here like horses or cattle so I guess they didn't find a lot of use for them, which is still weird because regardless they built up a bunch of cities, temples and pyramids.

True flying beaners.

hahah has de ser chilango pinche putito muerto de hambre.

No sabes de historya y andas hablando mamadas, como cuando dices que ya vas trabajar mas pero sigues de pinche webon muerto e hambre

>Do they actually say the own Cali and Texas?
Yes. I live in San Diego and you'll hear that argument from time to time especially when we're talking about Trump.

Praise Huitzilopochtli
ty for summer

retard, what is unsustainability?

if you want the entire world to consume at the USA level you would need 5 times the earth's resources...

No, they sent an airforce squadron to the Pacific

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)

Thanks

You know gerrmany had plans to invade Mexico if we didn't cooperate?
I really don't know much about "El escuadrón 201" but my great grandfather was part if a division to prevent the Japanese entering through Mexican waters under the aid of the US to also prevent the US entering here.

its funny how stupid and shitty ppl like you think epn is bad, he already clean the SENTE from all those slackers and we are better than ever.

if you are a lazy little shit who want to get everything from the goverment without even working then you are a fucking dumb chilango.

You dont even know how your own contry works and you are telling other ppl about it.

fucking kill yourself chilango maricon

suicidate pinche putito, ya hay muchos muertos de hambre como tu como para mantener a otro pinche perro cagado que muerde la mano que lo alimenta.

pinche perro muerto de hambre

i can smell your filshy and stinky chilango ass from here

perro muerto de hambre

Serán pendejos. Solo mencioné que la historia militar de México no es realmente muy buena.

So, in what did you spend your vale de despensa from Soriana when you voted for EPN?

Slow down Bryan. Its just a joke.
>ibn4 pinche perro muerto de hambre putito amricon

the falcon is treading on the snake, big league
its nothing new, mexico hates liberty

No, we just need to be 5 times more efficient.

That's not even hard, we are 100x more effecient than we were 50 years ago.

Dipshit Mexicans.

This is a shitpost that legitimately really made me think

Based Vincent

I don't really know anything but fill me in on the details, mexi bros.

He seems alright

>pic related
mine

The worst move PAN could make to pass the baton.

>coat of arms for ants

Nice dagger

eso no te quita lo pendejo y maricon

Felicidadez tus padres hicieron un buen trabajo criando a un maricon que dice mentiras y luego se retracta pinche pedazo de mierda

He was and still is a clown, not even a funny one

The fucking jew site only has tiny pics for free, have to pay for bigger

also bipolar and dumb as rocks

Our sun is so perfect it even makes it to the coat of arms (Along with a hat on a stick of course)

here, have the real deal seal of meh-hee-ko.

bryan jajaja sacando a relusir tu cultura pinche chilango muerto de hambre jajajajaj

puta madre cabron mejor suicidate oh pasaras toda tu vida trabajando para mi, trabajar como perro todo el año para tener 4 dias de vacaciones al año me parece perfecto.

que lo disfrutes muertto de hambre,

ya wey deja de chupársela que lo vas a tumbar

>fair skin arms

Is this an Sup Forums meme?

salty regio piece of shit. you'll never be relevant.

you can't even write. fucking moron. people like you make the internet worse for everybody.

callo el primer perrito muerto de hambre que le muerde la mano al que le da de comer

Idk but it sure does act like one.

What makes Mexcio's obsession with the Aztecs really funny is that the population is overwhelmingly descended from the very people who took part in their destruction lol.

focus on my writting and worry less about my dick.

Abre las piernas wey para sacar la verga ya la tuve mucho tiempo adentro

meme president at best

I actually like the beamer coat of arms. Really bagasse looking eagle and a unique nod to the country's history with the snake in thr eagle's mouth.

Shame its wasted on a shithole

why do you eat your national pet? we are not digusting like you fucking aussies who the fuck eat their national mascot? why the fuck you eat kangaroos? thats like eating dogs

why are you obssesed with kangaroo meat?

jajaja que buena carnada ese

WE WUZ TLATOANIS N SHIET

>Union Jack
Why so cuck?

This desu senpai
Nice b8

Another quality shitpost from the descendants of the people who fought in the great emu war of 1932.

>>Union Jack
>Why so cuck?

Because Common Wealth, British history and all that.

>ya la tuve mucho tiempo adentro
no lo dudo

das pena amigo