Have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

Damn I would love to fuck her

Yes. I was new in town and met a real chubby creature at my new job. We went to the same clubs downtown so I ran into her. She was cool enough to talk to. Eventually we would up fucking a couple times at her place and of course she fell in love and I couldn't get rid of her for six months. It made me feel dirty. Also two pair checked

a few times. i didnt care. i still fap to it

a fat girl's pussy feels as good as any

Yes, very fat chick. It was awful and she was gross. Felt dirty and regretted it.

I would fuck her too, but it's gonna be a little harder now since she just got married

The tale is true, it's like a scooter, it's fun while your riding it but shitty when you're friends find out

never

Felt like pussy, They were all star fishes though. I had to do all the work. I guess the laziness transfers over into their sex life.

A fat girl let me try anal and gave me birthday pussy. Didnt talk to her after that for a bit then she moved in with some druggie and almost burned down their apartment. God bless those cheeks. So good. Wouldn't do it again though.

i caught feelings for a fat chick once because she confused me. Her body type was like half fat, half not fat. Cute face, skinny arms and chest, some fat on the tummy, and a huge fat ass. I was totally confused. She was super sweet and good in bed so I kept seeing her despite the huge ass. Next thing I know I really liked her. In the end she didn't want to be with me. No more fat bitches for me.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
and checked

Lol its awfully true

Trips!!! I have Kek'd beyond the stars.

>what was it like?
It was fat

i fucked a fattie from work once, after that she thought we were dating but hell no.

I have. It was disgusting but my dick couldn't tell.

I ate her out. She had a lot of pubes and she hadn't showered all day. Pretty nasty. I wish I was joking.

Yeah twice they suck a mean dick

My gf is a fattie living with a 6'5 woman and her 5'6 black bf. Im 6'1 btw and my gf is 5'10. I love my gf regardless and she claims shes gonna lose weight soon so theres that

I picked up a bbw last night at a club.
We smoked cigarettes and barely talked. Then took a cab to my place where we sucked and fucked. At the end I spanked her with my leather belt
She was very talented at sucking cock. I came twice while she kept on sucking and her asshole was so tight.
Didn't fuck her in the ass since my thumb barely fit. Her asshole needs some training.
I might even call her again for a drunk hookup.

>she claims shes gonna lose weight soon

I wish it stopped at just a fat girl
>be me
>horny enough to finally use tinder and have been on a dry spell for almost a year
>find older broad, in her 40's
>why not, profile pictures are passable at the lowest standards possible
>hit her up, she is down
>asks me to bring food to cook for her kids because she is poor
>feelsbadman.mp4
>buy ground beef and curly fries
>get to her place
>it's a fucking shack
>she looks hideous, nothing like her profile pics
>i'm a degenerate drunk so whatever
>her oldest kid is fucking 18
>super uncomfortable, but i'm already here
>get drunk
>bang her
>grossest sex of my life
This was years ago and I can never stop cringing at how fucking desperate I was. Don't ever scrape the bottom of the barrel user's it's not worth it.

I love sex with fat girls. I’ve had way better experiences with them especially with getting head.

Pretty good 2nd tightest i ever had also shed cook for me. Basicly shed cook while i watched tv we would and eat make small talk she'd put the kiddo in his room. Turn on Netflix or some random channel id get an okay blowjob and rail her out mildly violently cum and leave.

I met this girl from PoF. She was super fat and ugly and awkward but I got her to agree to suck my dick in my car. She and I met up like 6 more times in 2 weeks. One night she even sucked my dick twice.

Pic related

>tfw ywn have a threesome with them

Lol fat girls and pof seem to go hand in hand

i'd hit that

chubsters are fun to fuck. Girl in pic looks good that way, a little more weight and she will look gross

Yes, I fucked a fat chick, and it was gross. Not worth it, user.

not being into fat chicks means you have a shit tier taste in women ;))

kek
also checked

kek

depends on her hygiene. i've had one who was damn near the best sex of my life. her orgasm response was like a hair trigger too.

other one smelled like straight sweat, glad as fuck i wasn't sober.

In high school, my girlfriend had this fat friend, who was one of the hottest fat chicks I'd ever seen. When I broke up with her, about a month later, her friend started AGGRESSIVELY flirting with me. Eventually I went over to her house, and we were in her basement, sitting across from each other on one couch, under the blanket. She started playing with my cock with her feet under the blanket. Ended up fucking her in her parents' bedroom. It was pretty good, except for when hitting it from any other side than the front, her fat got in the way, and I don't have a particularly big dick, so that didn't exactly help. She was squirming, moaning and wet af through the whole thing.
That whole thing ended terribly, cause I tried to make it "casual"

yeesh man... i feel bad for you holy shit

beautiful feet

Moar?

Felt pretty good actually, it felt like inserting dick into a overlubed already warmed up flesh light.

for real, find one with a cute face and a decent ass (i mean proportional, i guess, cause you know how some girls are fat but still have a skinny girl's ass?)

that shit is cash son.

Yes. It was warm and wet and disgusting and fucking awesome. On top of it, she let me blow my load inside her fat pussy.

Yes. Stick your dick in a can of spam. You'll never fuck another fat chick again.

Any tit picks?

Keep them coming op

Yes she was super heavy.

I came once and she wanted to fuck again. She gave my dick a pep talk and It was really good actually. Can greentext if anyone is interested.

Allthe picture's in this thread are just chubster girls, a case could be made for these two but they're at what I'd consider the tipping point. Pure Fatties I would never fuck. They're disgusting and its hard to do most positions.

had a threesome with my fiancee and her pudgy friend. This girl is probably ~240lbs. cute face and pretty cool, but massive fat ass and thighs.
I fucked her doggystyle and the slapping of my body/thighs against hers felt pretty bad. her fat jiggled in such a way that it slapped my skin and stung a little. It was nasty.

I don't even like this girl but it was my first opportunity to have a threesome and I said fuck it, why not, that's kinda hot in and of itself

That's not even that fat.

I've only gotten head from a fat chick. It felt good tho,but i felt guilty because i used her as a rebound. I busted a nut and ended up talking to her about my ex and how much i missed her.

Fucked a chubby American Filipina chick a few times. She was cool and we had a fun time hanging out, so that made it better.

Sweet ass tight pussy. She loved to suck cock and was amazing at it.

I say if you can enjoy just talking to them - you know it's not a complete shit time - and they know their way around your body, then who the fuck cares.

I like fatties because you can get them to do all the dirty raunchy shit you want much easier than non fat girls.

My friend and I shared a chubby black girl once. Those big lips felt so good on my dick.

Go on

Fucked this fat ass but she was drugged up at the time and don't remember it. Wish I didn't remember. Ugh!

As long as the pussy dont stink, its worth. Its all pink on the inside

She has real DSLs tho

she is hot

slam tight piggy

Fucking lost it, thanks user.

U mad white boi

I can smell it thru the screen ick

yum*

Fat girls have the best pussies around, but yeah the rest of them is typically fat and unattractive

>lower standards
>fat girl
kiddo

Nobody fucks fat white chicks more than black men user.

>Got head from a fat girl at a college party when I was in high school
>busted in her mouth. She then fell sleep after swallowing
>I went and threw up
never again

Black master race fucks every white bitch. We impregnate your women and spread our DNA.
>Enjoy your end whitey

>lowered standards
you're implying I dont prefer fat girls...

>2018
>everybody pretends to be a nigger on the internet

good edit and chekk'd

would you

yes

yep (pic related). my gf was out of town for a week and i was desperate for some fresh pussy. Met her at a club and was pretty drunk with no other prospects so i took her home. actually her body was not bad at all, nice big tits and big ass. not a bad fuck either, i fucked her twice and jizzed on her face and in her mouth. honestly the worst part was her face, if she had a better face i would have hit it again

yes

Fuck off, logfag.

Logfag.

what want

I can't. Government isn't paying me until i reach 2k images

You've just had the wrong skinny girls than

ass and feet

this ok?

Logfag.