Can someone help...

Can someone help? These pre filled cartridges have no affect on me and I get microscopic clouds for inhailing for like 6 seconds. What could I be doing wrong?

Show the screen better

Your not using the right vape. Try a honey stick.

Get a job

Try 11 watts

get a actual tank. that mod is overkill for that cartridge.

Vape a good amount like by the time a bubble forms on the top im usually blasted like waay higher thn from smoking, unless ur oils bunk

From experience if thats an extract,
use a lighter to heat it up a bit, not too much just enough to loosen it up a bit and up your watts.

other guys are retarded just take it slow and let it get hot

I’ve tried smoking a fuck ton, it takes a while to make progress do u barely get any clouds from it?

>6.00 watts
good job

Wym

You don't get epic clouds from it, it's not a petroleum derivative mixed with artificial flavoring user.
That being said it should hit your lungs pretty hard though, I had to use more than 5w with mine when I bought one.

Thats way too low, up the watts untill you get what you want.

see

always, ALWAYS test those carts before you buy them. the electronics inside them are dirt cheap and prone to failure. And that particular model of cartridge, I've used one, and they seem to be THE lowest possible quality available. With the little lip hook.

do not raise the watts you will burn out the wick, get an appropriate mod for it and also those pens honestly overrated, buy some shatter and use a glass rig and torch like an adult

Yea I think I got ripped, I make good progress on it and I barely got anything from it, I got a decent buzz yesterday but nothing after that

I’d like too but that’s too much money just for oil, can I make my own or something they seem complex

who made that vape? DeWalt?

You cant vape that shit with a standard mod, you get cancer hella fast. Stick with the pens, order brass knuckles, honeyvape or kingpen(any of the good ones really), and pre heat it before hits. Also hold it in for 5s and you should feel shit.

take a dab like a real man pussy

The problem is you have it at 6watt.
Turn the wattage up to 30 or 35 and take longer puffs, the deeper you inhale into your lungs the better cloud/buzz

Ok fuck it

holy shiiiiiit