Is it possible that "fundamentalist islam" is just propaganda spread by isis and the like and that most muslims cant...

is it possible that "fundamentalist islam" is just propaganda spread by isis and the like and that most muslims cant possibly be this stupid?

can western educated men fall for propaganda from hut-dwelling goat-fuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miJ9IJuk6qI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the Alphaness

based achmed

If people can be convinced that communion wine is transsubstantiated into blood the moment it touches your mouth, then people can be convinced that killing yourself for Allah will net you 72 virgins in heaven.

Hint:

No one actually cares about islam.

We just don't want brown people in white countries.

>western educated
We're raised to be consumers. Our wants constantly manipulated by the media. Our whole lives subtly laid out for us in advance. We are absolutely shit at recognizing and rejecting propaganda.

Mohammed was a pedophile and into bestiality. Alpha as fuck, amirite?

I don't give a shit what color you are as long as you work a job and support your family.

this

Who is this buttslut

as a muslim, i ask for sauce or chutney as we call it

How old was mary when she had jesus m8?

lindsey pelas

Almost all these conspiracy type ideas can be eliminated if you incorporate occam's razor into your thinking process.

pic unrelated

>cant possibly be this stupid
You overestimate humanity, friend.

>LHC
>Mars Rovers
>Kate Upton
>underestimating humanity

If people believe any all powerful God need so use the threat of eternal damnation as a threat to ensure people follow his word then there may be a chance they could fall for snackbars scaring them to believe they are a much greater threat than they probably are

MOAAAAAARRRRR

No. Fundamental Islam is the most commonly practiced branch of Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=miJ9IJuk6qI

Yes they are that stupid.

I'd like to add that this video details and Iraqi born man talking about how Muslims really are that fundamentalist. In addition he talks about how it really is a cancer on the world.

Confirmed: western educated men can fall for propaganda from hut-dwelling goat-fuckers dressed like flat-dwelling cute dog-fuckers

White supremacists will Radicalize them

Yep. Western men don't entirely consist of infallible perfect beings. That isn't exactly surprising, unexpected, or even indicative of anything wrong with western society.

I understand that non-westerners mistake the west's strength and intelligence with godliness, but we are not gods.