Alright, Sup Forums, let's help this guy out

Alright, Sup Forums, let's help this guy out.

he'll be a chad in no time

FIRST

checked, lets make this nigga a chad

He actually looks semi-decent in this pic. Not like what girls would consider 'hot,' but he doesn't look like an acne-riddled, bloated leprechaun in this particular pic.

kinda fucked up the last OP gave out his personal info, poor guy doesnt need some hapless tards shitposting into his daily life

were all in here

Literally looks like an Oblivion NPC

Is there a gofundme yet? Let’s reach out to someone who posts on his FB often and bring them on board. I don’t have that much disposable income but I’ll donate a little. I wanna get this guy laid.

ITT Sup Forums makes a difference.

>internally curses the day that Sup Forums turned into Reddit

his address is posted here, jsut send him cash in the mail anonymously:

you're right user, but girls think whatever tv tells them to think, and tv takes its cues from the four channels so travis is a chad

word

Due that's just not fucking fair that poor fucking guy. He didn't deserve this. There's literally nothing he could do.

thats why we should help

# make Travis a chad

uh yes he fucking does

dont hate, help nigga

Taking suggestions on who I should put down as the return address. A random celebrity? Sup Forums? Not sending until the morning, so best suggestion wins.

I’d say trips picks the name, but I’m not sending the poor guy some mail from turbo cuck or anything like that.

BURNED MY FOOKIN RETINA

hes a HUGE diehard star wars fan, so maybe something like one of the actors? or a disney studio?

from yourself, the kid could use a homeboy

just do "a secret admirer" not only will it pump his confidence up but maybe hell find love again

To Travis, Love, Ciara

that guy should join the marines. become the next chris kyle.

he'd get non-stop pussy then.

how about from anonymous

Sam Hyde.

I'd laugh if he googled that.

Holy shit. I found this on his Facebook.

He edited a pic to make it look like he has a gf.

He can do better, or he will after we Chad him

travis bump

travis the chad riding in the front like the alpha god among men that he is
meanwhile flameshirt dave is riding bitch

Wow. Some are meant to die virgins.

>vader without his suit

Grass under arm. Lazy.

Die a little inside every time every time I'm reminded

Not my shop. Found it on an old 4plebs archive from August.

You still could have fixed it.

Some high-end cosmetic surgeon could use him as a promotional project.

then you do it ya sperg

I knew I recognized him from somewhere
this was him in men in black, right?

He could be rich if b doesn't cause his suicide.

I fucked around with this guy once. Added him with a fake female account on FB. Got to know him for a while and soon found out how gullible he was. I convinced him to mail a can of Chef Boyardee ravioli to me because "my paycheck isn't for a week and I don't have much to eat."

I gave him the address of some public library in Florida. To this day some librarian is probably wondering why they got a can of ravioli in the mail.

fuckking hell i laughed so god damn hard at that, you think sperg is the new Chris Chan?

bruh should have gone to the library and picked that shit up
free ravioli nigga

I'd say he's definitely qualified to usurp Chris' throne.

I didn't do this one, and to this day I still have no idea who did, but back in the fall he got catfished into driving all the way to Colorado (from Wyoming) to meet a fake girl he met on FB. Imagine the gas money he wasted.

He's a cretin of the highest order.

god i can't wait to see dandelions again.
winter fucking sucks

Yeah, I'll drive all the way from the Pacific Northwest to Florida just for a $2 can of ravioli.

A real bargain.

>go to library
>"wheres my ravioli?"
>demand ravioli dinner

Nice trips

HEWO IM FWED

make it an event
grab the boys and head off on a pasta fueled road trip to get free ravioli

The hero we don't deserve

This is him revving up before a big battle. Alpha as fuck

which one of you fucking guys was this

Mirin his bone frame. If he cleaned up and dedicated to being a strongman I think he might carve out a niche. Will need some help with social skills too though, but that can come later.

Me. He blocked me for it. Funny thing is, I had been posting Wikipedia paragraphs on his pictures for like 2 months and he was too idiotic to block me until I did this like 6 times.

ive been wondering for months now, one of the few times in my life i get closure on something, thanks

If you poke around in his pics and his timeline posts you'll find similar things. I can't really remember which ones exactly because I always did this when I had been drinking.

we need to get this dude in the gym first thing, then get some fucking decent clothes on him. Then we need to teach him how to interact with other humans without reveling his autism. How do we do this?

Not gonna lie, that lightsaber is pretty dope

It's still better than most of his other pics.

Like this.

Jesus Christ.

All of us need to get together and produce a reality show that revolves around this scenario.

we need to get him ripped, new clothes, and make him less creepy

I'm not so sure that last part is feasible.

bruh okay nvm that.. damn this shit sad nigga.he needs a teacher in this

Darth Tader

Yea, he looks like a homeless.

Not always.

I laughed, my dog laughed.

he dont look AS BAD there, need less chin fat, if he gets a normal jaw its like 30% better already

Yeah. This one isn't too bad either. Keep in mind, though, these are older pics from like 2010 before he got fat. He looks like a wreck now.

profile pic

I know Gorge Lucas's home address. huge fucking house. he bought a building next to city hall and tore it down for a park.

79 Sequoia Dr
San Anselmo, California
i think, the street number is weird cus he owns like 4 houses next to each other. its big.

google San Anselmo lucas park, its a real thing. Yoda statue and such. if hes good at google he could figure it out with just a good address. or you can make it his offices in the presideo or something.

What?

if he had 100% clean baby type skin it would help A LOT, and a haircut too. Those 2 combined with muscle type body and personality could make him above average even.. maybe

Well let's not go too far. His face is deformed. You can only help this guy so much.

surgery? change bone structure if possible, if he wanted or could afford ofc

ya right. still maybe could get laid

That could marginally improve his situation. But he's like half retarded too. Look at the way he types. I do feel kinda bad for the lil' nigga and I'm not trying to pick on him, so in a way it kind of pains me to say that there's no way this guy can have a 100% normal functional life.

I feel bad for him after seeing that

same