So are we just accepting that this is happening all the time now?

So are we just accepting that this is happening all the time now?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-sheriff-at-florida-shooting-cites-talmudic-verse-as-his-motivation/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah??

I agree, the russians are bad enough but now they have russian robots? Hilary was right, kill em all.

no that's why I have a sidearm and I protect myself and my loved ones

What are we going to do, realistically? Troll them back?

Anti gun bots have been a big problem for over a decade, you only care now that some of the bots disagree with you.

>just accepting that this is happening

Not just accepting.

I fuckin ADMIRE it!!!

>pro gun russian bots
lmfao
Do they have evidence? It's probably a private interest. Maybe someone who produces x54R

bot

Pretty much. The democrats have decided that the russians are the boogeymen behind every thing they dislike, they're absolutely autistic about it. Reminding them that their wild eyed insanity isnt really the best look just makes them madder and more obsessive about the russians.

What a pro-gun Russian robot might look like.

I'm from Florida and my friend when to that high school and there was more than one shooter

It's lefts' way of dismissing rhetoric they don't like (saying it's Russian bots)

Nah hes right around 2014 or 15 huge amounts of bot posting was revealed on the most populated boards mainly Sup Forums everybody was going nuts about it then boom everybody forgot, nobody believed in bots after even though they were proven

lol, no there wasn't.

I think it’s just a tank with a twitter account.

Anything libs don't like is because of russian bots obviously

yeah there was its a cover up

Brool Story Co

you're a traitor and should be shot

treasonous republicans have bent over, and opened their buttcheeks for the Russians. now they're getting assfucked like the true cucks they are.

When dems are back in power, they'll make Russia pay. I'm not fond of either party, but at least the dnc didn't commit mass treason.

and to think it was hardly a few years ago they were butt buddies with russians because communism and centralized government are cool

its the truth look at the videos posted,,, more then one shooter.... government did this

Dubs don't lie.

Not to mention Hillary's "reset" and her approval of the uranium deal. And Obama's being "more flexible after my next election."

It wouldn't surprise me if the Russians were onboard with playing the villain in this insanity as a sop to the Dems.

When russian troll bots are a bigger concern then mental health, authoritarian liberals, and illegal immigration.

/thread

Don't argue with dubs.

when an idiot right-winger thinks the answer to school shootings is mental health and not taking away guns so people cant shoot up their school in the first place

im shocked Sup Forums hasnt said anything about this....

Pro-whatever political ideology I don't approve of Russian robots from the troll farm are spamming Sup Forums with jewish bait threads

You can reeee all you want. But no American will ever turn in their guns.
Guns will not be banned.
We will continue to collect them in mass.
The government would not attempt it anyways. They know they'd be primaried out or have a violent uprising on their hands.
Ree all you want. You know it's true. Americans have guns and can and will continue to buy them. No tragedy is going to change that.

It's 'cause nobody cares about shootings anymore

On the internet. No one knows you're a t-40

>It's 'cause nobody cares about dubs anymore
ftfy retard

That's a good point. Sup Forums is full of idiots who would typically eat this shit up. Have you checked/pol/? They probably already have 3 threads about crisis actors.

its a UFO cover up

IS that you, Alex Jones?

Right on que.

The evidence happens to be one site that claims to track these bots but not the methodology behind how they identify them as "Russian bots" while at the same time seemingly not releasing any of the list of "confirmed bots" and it's just this one site.
They may of been able to have a case if they didn't just trust this random site instead of Twitter being the only one who would actually know.

timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-sheriff-at-florida-shooting-cites-talmudic-verse-as-his-motivation/

His name is Scott Israel . He's a Jewish Sheriff, take the hint. How dense can you get

This is a good example of how all white people look the same.

>white people
You're not even trying.

It doesn't mean there's an excuse to let down your guard against the threat of your rights being taken away.

If the Jews are involved, Trump must be involved. What kind of sick double cross game is THE GOVERNMENT playing? When it was Obama it all made sense, but Trump is supposed to be proguns.
I'm getting my bug out bag ready.

>If
lol shitty satire though

In my head, I read it in Dale Gribble's voice.

white chads*

Oh, well, that settles it.

Fucking retards, I swear to God.

8/10 Would fuck

Why do we stay here? There's gotta be a better way.

Breitbart was founded by Jews, on a Jewish pilgrimage through Israel by Andrew Breitbart and Larry Solov. The entire executive staff is Jewish.

Finally GOP megadonors the Princes (Devos) and others have told the GOP to ban assault rifles "or no more donations".

shame its not happening more often
the more dead burgers the better

If people get their news and opinions from Twitter, fuck 'em

we're trying to eliminate red states (eg deporting them to Russia and/or mexico). we'd let the land grow over, it's worthless.

Big talk from the losers threatening secession. lol

Found the liberal that needs a time out in a mental facility - such violence.

Man, a school shooting is a really inappropriate time for a spontaneous conga line to form

>only a distant clap in the room

Hey snowflake- 10 minutes from now you are gonna be all about global warming. Take my suv away answer for that?

Anytime is a good time for a conga party.

>muh russians

liberalism is a mental illness.

Pretty undeniable at this point. Its would be reasonable to believe you’re a filthy rusky too.

Agreed- further need to add that the NRA needs to stop funding Isis and our government corruption

me btw

>insane rejects shoot up school
>the weapon made them crazy

boy are you fucking stupid.
our mental care is a fucking joke and cunts lik you keep pushing these very same people to be the norm because it "fights the heteronormative patiarchy" or some shit.
mental illness needs a better fucking treatment than just letting the delusions fester.

there's been many attacks this past year,and about half of the major ones didn't involve firearms.so how is it you only focus on whats used rather than the core of the issue?

quit thinking like a child and look at the bigger picture for once in your fucking life you reactionary sheep.

still keep on your guard, these pathetic weak willed cunts will look at any opportunity to disarm the populace. it's like being a slave is appealing to them or something.

Bot.

You know what really pisses me off? That nobody talks about the glaring issue of mental health in the United States. Like, all of these school shootings keep happening, and instead of asking what fucking retard of a parent raised a kid who thought it was in their best interest to go to a school and kill as many teachers and classmates as possible, they ask "why can people have guns?" If people weren't complete shit at parenting, every person could own a fucking rocket launcher for all I care, it's only a problem when they decide to use it to kill people. For fuck's sake, take some goddamn responsibility and stop blaming inanimate objects with no will of their own who can't go crying and push the blame onto someone else. You fucked up as a parent because your spawn yearns to commit genocide. Nice going asshole, let's say it's this piece of metal's fault for being in the kid's hands when he was just being himself. See, now nobody feels bad. We can all go home now guys, everything's all better now. The gun did it. Sounds pretty fucking stupid when you don't sugar-coat it, doesn't it?

>Mfw my political account was suspended for being a russian bot
>Mfw I'm Australian.

this post was genius and i really appreciate it
thank you

The obvious answer, because bombs and driving trucks through crowds won't take a gun's place

Fuck those kids lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Yup

The attacker's families should be held responsible for mass killings. Watch how quickly the sperglord population autocorrects itself.

kids that age hate their families you fool of a took

they'd do it just to have their families executed

BINGO

if you hate red statse so much then why are you happily taking money from them?

seems like you better start fix your own house before shitting on others.

and get a job you worthless cunt.

eh, it would take over 250 of these to equal the amount of homicides committed by african americans every single year in the united states. but nobody seems to care about that.

If you raise a child that dumb you shouldn't have kids. Japan has laws like this for public suicide and it's working.

Yes, it totally makes sense that Russia would benefit from the entire population of the U.S. being armed with guns. Totally checks out.

How come I never hear of the American bots? Let alone any other country. Maybe I should just pay attention more.

haha what? blue states pay more in taxes in both absolute and per capita terms.

it too fucking bad kids now days are such pussies that when some asshole pulls a gat..they piss their pants and wait for the cops to come save them.
When I went to school some asshole pulls an AR/pistol/slingshot....his ass woulda been eatin concrete before he got the magazine into the receiver

nah m8, I prefer whiskey over vodka.

just hate everything they stand for.

this

Haha K Trump supporter.

blue states pay all your welfare and subsidies

because we're rich, bitch :)

we're going to deport your kind

you mean liberal media passing off everything not in their echochamber as russia?

/thread

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA

and most blue states are heavily in debt due to welfare and not paying for their own shit.

and on that topic, why is it some states get little to no aid for tornadoes and other natural disaster but we should give a shit about California,considering it catches fire once a year?

Democrats support a welfare state that benefits the jobless wasters and shits on anyone willng to actually work. it's sickening and pathetic.

you're right, the best thing to do is to piss your pants and cry for mommy.

do you faggots ever wonder why you're a laughing stock?

yeah,nah.
most blue states can't even afford their own welfare.
and most blue states are absolute shitholes with maybe a good ten miles of rich motherfuckers bitching about shit they don't understand nor experience.
fuck, the two biggest blue cities are home to some of the biggest business models and STILL have a hard time paying for the people they shit on.

also,
>deport.
I'm not the one threatening to leave my home country over trivial shit like you do.
so start packing bitch.