LOL What it do Sup Forums?

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

shut the fukiup uiasduas shutup ufukin shutp0 aaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

Jesus fucking christ..

The baitiest baiting ever baited to bait

>Guys I'm an alpha I swear...

Op secretly wishes he was guy in pic.Tape to thoughts of being him and the puss y the dude got that he hasnt.

this cant be real...

Faps not tapes ,typo

You the real bitch for serving us white man, I got clan of hajits to beat you with sticks and stones, we find your address an come KIL UUuu ,OK!!!!!?/

Been a while since i have seen trash like this. You made my evening sir.

I saw this photo twice already

Nice try op... nice try

Also, name ONE alpha chad that unironically uses "lol" in full caps

>newfag trying to get attention BTW

22 KB JPG

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.

Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I'd bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.

At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you're angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.

Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

If that's you in the picture, you look like a fucking faggot. Go suck another cock, bitch.

is it your first time trolling op

Bet those steroids shrunk your nutsack into a couple raisins, huh?

Get the fuck out newnigger.

>marine
>tappin bitches

must be like 8 years old and thats probably only for the crayons am i right

Uhh, bait for $100, Alex

Oh fucking really Sherlock Holmes? Better get a degree at MIT, sure as shit don't want that potential go to waste.

Why not make 6 more of these so no one will reply to them....Imgur down for maintenance?